Let's Play a Game: Part 7

Please forgive the long absence between updates as well as any grammatical or spelling errors. I have been thru-hiking the Appalachian Trail since March and despite being all I have I despise writing on my phone but with so much free time on my hands I can do nothing but write,nin my head at least, I finally decided to put it down to print. Though it is hard to walk and type at the same time (as I literally trip writing that sentence). Please keep this topic about the story, I'm going to start a thread about my tracked after this one in the general section.

Getting ready for the day's chores Jack first threw a towel over his and his wife's pee puddles in the upstairs hallway and bedroom after giving the bedroom wall a wipe down. Leaving the towels to soak up last night's toilets Jack removed his shirt and soaked boxers and discarded them in the hamper as he stepped into the master bathroom. Jack and Kim had fallen in love with the bathroom the moment the realtor showed it to them. The bathroom was a little quirky to say the least. Set up as a wet room, the shower occupied a good portion of the right wall, open but sectioned off by two 4 foot tiled walls, which Jack loved, easily allowing him to peek at his wife soap up her ample, glistening breasts as she showered. He'd often slowly bypass the sink next to the right partition to gaze, voyuerly at his wife's soapy, moist nether regions. Kim would usually respond by thrusting out her tight wet butt at Jack, or if turned the other way spread her legs and show Jack her hairless pussy, water dripping down her slightly parted lower lips; twisting her hips to follow Jack's gaze, while pretending not to notice, as he made his way passed the left partition to Jack's second favorite thing about the bathroom. The realtor was at a loss and clearly flustered when she showed them this facet of the bathroom. Tucked away neatly in the corner, hidden behind the low wall was an old style floor urinal. It's wide white porcelain mouth set inches into the ground while the tall white walls, set into the bathroom wall itself, were only just hidden by the shower partitions when you entered the room. If you were to enter the bathroom only to use the toilet (but who would?!) across from the sink, on the left side, you'd never know it was there. The realtor spat out some sort of explanation for the installation, blushing slightly behind her thin, prim glasses with some sort of embarrassment. At the time Jack was delighted at the idea of having the unique plumbing in his own bathroom, yelling out, “Cool!” in childlike glee as Kim only rolled her eyes.

Remembering this scene Jack recalled that when he inspected the urinal that it was wet like it was just used. Which would be strange since the owners had moved out months before. This realization now led Jack to one conclusion, the realtor must have been using it before they arrived! The couple did arrive early to the tour, probably surprising the realty agent. Jack grinned as he imagined the red headed agent enamored by the urinal, wondering what all the fuss was about, why it was extraneously installed. Glancing at her watch the realtor must have thought she had time enough to be alone in the house. Jack imagined the busty realtor, face flushed with excitement walking up to the urinal, unsure how to proceed, DDs heaving beneath her tight realty blazer, cleavage bursting forth from her loosely button white shirt, glistening with beads of sweat in the August heat. Reaching under her tight, short black skirt she pulled down her lacy black thong to her ankles. The skirt went the opposite way, sliding them up to her hips exposing her obsessively manicured muff, a short orange arrow pointing the way to her labia, long lips hanging loosely, practically quivering with the realtor's excitement, as if her hard clit protruding obscenely from it's hood wasn't enough for any onlooker to tell that this would not be the last time that, Katie, would be doing something like this. Breathing heavily, the association of uncovering her pussy and being in a bathroom caught up to her and she needed to pee, NOW.

Unable to control it, her urethra burst open and the contents of her bladder gushed out from between her lower lips causing them to flap from side to side spraying her pee all over the floor, and her thong, below her. Not knowing what else to do Katie stepped closer and thrust her hips towards the urinal, moving the stream mostly over the large bowl of the toilet set in the floor, noticing that her puddle was luckily draining into it. Still she was making a mess. Regaining control she cut off her flow, instinctively closing her pussy lips with one hand, her mind raced with how to proceed. A second wave of desperation hit and she did the only thing a girl could think of, treat the urinal like a toilet seat. Turning around as best she could with her wet thong between her ankles she cursed her wide hips as she squeezed her ample butt passed the urinal walls, barely getting them in, hoping that the maid service they used did a good job cleaning the facility. Arching her back towards the urinal she took her hand away from her twat and let her golden liquid pour forth, twisting down and filling up the cistern in the process. Cocking one hip to the side she directed her stream into the drain, delighting in the loud gurgling noise that filled the room, joining the hissing of her urethra that could probably be heard in the hallway.

“Thank God, I'm alone,” Katie said aloud, finding the sudden urge in her aching clitoris she moved one hand to the protruding organ, the other moved to squeeze one of her mountainous breasts through her blazer. If there were onlookers they would have heard a light tinkling of laughter flowing through the room but Katie was too transfixed on the sound of the pitter patter of her piss below her. She did, however, hear the sudden slam of a car door and some voices. “Shit! She thought, “They must be early!” Squeezing her urethra closed she tried to shake the yellow droplets as best she could from her parted lips. She quickly pulled the throng over her heels and tried to wipe up her puddle as best she could with it, hoping it would dry before they got there in the tour. Without thinking she stuffed her dripping thong behind the urinal flush controls, hoping they wouldn't notice. She'd have to hurry them passed the urinal as fast as possible she thought. Pulling down her skirt over her soaked muff, she ran down to greet Jack and Kim, glad that her black skirt would hide any wetness that might seep through. Inviting them in for coffee she started to give her tour, hoping the couple wouldn't notice her nipples pointing through her shirt. Katie's heart sang when Jack's childish outburst glossed over a closer inspection of the urinal, he didn't notice the dripping thong, but Kim, however did, keeping it to herself as the realtor waved them to the large jacuzzi styled tub for two on the opposite side of the room.

All this played out in Jack's, now watersports oriented, mind as he entered his bathroom. He'd have to tell Kim about his speculation, he chuckled to himself as he stepping under the shower. Before he was even at the controls Jack’s penis was leaking pee. Jack had always peed in the shower, it was automatic at this point and there was not much he could do to stop it. Giving in to his body Jack let his pee hole open up, the hot urine flowing out, swaying side to side as he stepped closer to the shower nozzles, spraying his feet and thighs in the process. Grabbing his cock Jack grinned as he aimed his stream at Kim's shower products that they kept on the tiled floor. Even though she wouldn't mind, Jack grew excited at the thought of his wife using piss soaked shampoo. Ending his piss in the shower prematurely he saved the rest for the end of his washing. Stepping up to the soap bar caddy, which the couple shared, he fired the last of his pee into the alcove, pooling up around the bar of soap and running down the sides. Jack's dick engorged slightly as he noticed his still yellow piss pooled around the soap, hoping his wife would like the new additive. Stepping out of the shower he toweled himself off and stepped up to the sink to shave as he heard a wet splat as Kim threw her soiled apron into the hamper with his soaked boxers and entered the room.

Sashaying to the shower cubicle Kim relished Jack's gaze. She loved being watched by him. Before turning on the water she moved her hands down to her wet thighs, spreading her cooling urine as best she could up to her tight stomach before turning on the water. Jack giggled as he saw her grab her shampoo, dripping before she brought it under the shower stream, lathering up her luscious dark brown hair, suds sliding down her back and between her perky breasts. Rinsing off the shampoo and conditioner she reached for the soap, giving Jack a coy look as she noticed the yellow color to the water in the caddy. Smiling, Jack watched her soap up, running her hands smoothly across her entire body. Just like Jack, Kim peed in the shower too but was too busy giving Jack a show to give in to her body’s urges like usual. By the time she had lathered up her tight butt she was bursting. Still intent on giving Jack a show she hopped up onto the wall, back towards Jack. As the soap suds roll down her back and off her slappable butt cheeks Kim scooted towards Jack and the sink until her puffy mons just barely hung over the edge, soap and water dripping off her lips and down the tiled wall. Soon the drips became a river as Kim gave in to her bladder, yellow urine pouring down the side of the light blue tile down to the floor by Jack's feet, running towards the middle of the room. Kim's pee flowed down the wall like a fan, darkening the tile as is passed down, rivulets running in a cascade towards the small puddle on the floor. Kim let out a loud sigh as the last of her pee left her body, giving her bladder a few pushes as the urine sprayed out in short spurts before hopping back under the shower stream to rinse off. Mesmorized Jack had long stopped shaving, standing there with a smile on his face

Finished with her shower Kim gave her husband a long kiss on the lips, and as she left the room said, “If you wanted your pee on me, all you had to do was ask.”

Throwing her towel into the hamper she went into her walk in closet and grabbed a light flowery sundress. She debated whether to wear panties or not and the usual option won, to go without. Grabbing her purse she told Jack that she was going to stop at a tag sale during her errands before leaving the house. Jack left soon after for Sears to pick up their cleaning supplies.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

I've been told by realtors that a home with a urinal installed seriously reduces its resale value. I may be in the market for a real estate bargain. Too bad I've yet to see anything like this on my house tours.

In other cases Realtors claim that having a homeowner's association increases the value of a property. I know many people who have looked at homes to buy, but ruled out an otherwise acceptable (or better) home because they do not want to deal with idiots who want to control what they do with their property
I definitely agree with you on this.
Realtors are not always the best sources for information. While anything different in a home may slightly limit the pool of buyers, the same item may be a selling point to other buyers. I knew of one property where the owner had passed away, which had a fully equipped auto shop in the basement (the house was built on a hillside and there was a garage door at the rear) Several real estate agents told the heirs that they needed to remove most of the shop equipment (there were two built in lifts, an air compressor and other items) because having them in the home would reduce the value.

The executor of the estate did not listen to them, and instead advertised the house with the shop as a selling point. Within three days he had 4 full price offers, and ended up selling the home for $25k more than the value it had been appraised for.

In other cases Realtors claim that having a homeowner's association increases the value of a property. I know many people who have looked at homes to buy, but ruled out an otherwise acceptable (or better) home because they do not want to deal with idiots who want to control what they do with their property

I would have bought this house as soon as I saw the listing.