Hi everyone, nice to meet you all ^^!

Hi everyone, I'm new here! I hope I can find more friend and get closer with every members in WGP ^^ I'm a girl, and I'm a pee's lover. I just found it extremely acttractive about peeing and everything which related with about couple months ago and I'm so happy when I could find such a big website like WGP

Well, actually I'm not interested much in some peeing pants or holding, playing, naughty peeing,... My favorite is bladder bondage, forced to hold in or tied, rope, pee teasing, tickle peeing @@ but honestly I'm not a pervert person. And I hope there will be some people has the same favor with me and we can together sharing our passion.

If I had said anything wrong, please forgive me, my English is so bad and I'm trying to improved it :)

Hope to see your comments soon <3

• Like 1

Welcome to this forum. I expect your stay to be a pleasant and enjoyable one.

I truly hope that you will stay around for a while, so many people come on to the forum and then disappear after a brief time.

Hi everyone, I'm new here! I hope I can find more friend and get closer with every members in WGP ^^ I'm a girl, and I'm a pee's lover. I just found it extremely acttractive about peeing and everything which related with about couple months ago and I'm so happy when I could find such a big website like WGP

Well, actually I'm not interested much in some peeing pants or holding, playing, naughty peeing,... My favorite is bladder bondage, forced to hold in or tied, rope, pee teasing, tickle peeing @@ but honestly I'm not a pervert person. And I hope there will be some people has the same favor with me and we can together sharing our passion.

If I had said anything wrong, please forgive me, my English is so bad and I'm trying to improved it :)

Hi,please do stick around and enjoy our peepee fun.

Welcome to this forum. I expect your stay to be a pleasant and enjoyable one.

I truly hope that you will stay around for a while, so many people come on to the forum and then disappear after a brief time.

Thank you so much :)

I'm not sure if I can stay here long. I meant, I won't leave, but maybe I'll be temporary leaving! I'll be back asap ^^

Welcome , I believe you will fit in real nice on here. With what your interests are in pee bondage . Which is quite interesting to get to know more about in time . Should you share with us all your interest in it and what you like about it.

So feel free to look around and meet others on here. That should you have any questions , ask them and we might have the ansers to them all for you to know.

Enjoy yourself :)

Hi, nice to meet you :) thanks for the advice.

You know, when you accidentally desperated outside, or enjoy peeing yourself, you can hold your crotch, cross your legs or dancing, relief it in anytime you want. However, when you're in bdsm, your hands tied, spread legs, more worse is your master tickle you, press your bladder or tease your pussy/penis, it's harder to hold, and if you pee without permission, you will receive another punishment, that's why I'm deep into pee bondage.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Welcome. I am fairly new here too but I love that you are accepted for who you are and what you love. I hope you enjoy it here, it is a great forum.

• 3 weeks later...