"The Girls" Erotic Dates

Hi! Looking for a real desperation experience? I am part of a service, The Girls, which provides real experiences for people who have various fetishes. Basically, we help you experience your fantasy in real time. Email [email protected] for business inquiries and to schedule a date.

Testimonials:

R. H. says, “I wasn’t sure about this at first, but I finally decided to at least try it out. The Girls is run by real young women who are willing to answer any of your questions, and work to make sure you really get the best possible experience. All of their models are guaranteed overage and they receive all of the money they make, which was important to me. I went on a date with Nicole who specializes in pee fetishes. Let me tell you, it was worth every penny and I know I am going to be masturbating to this experience for at least the next month before I set up another date. I’m hooked.

L.M. says, “This is the best masturbating/erotic experience you can get in my opinion with absolutely no moral compromises. I really enjoy forcing women to hold their pee, something that would not be acceptable without a consenting partner in real life. This was a problem for me because my fantasy only involves strangers, and I wasn’t willing to actually be a d*** and do it to someone who didn’t want to hold their pee. The Girls has all consenting models who will discuss your fantasy in length before the date happens so that you have the best damn experience of your life. Something I really particularly loved was that when setting up your date, you can request them to wear certain things or have certain props (if they don’t already own the outfit/prop you do have to pay for it, but that’s a small price for seeing your absolute deepest fantasy). They don’t do anything they aren’t comfortable with but they really work with you to try to do what you want as much as possible.

Yeah... I don't think I'd trust some outfit that is spamming both the true and fictional stories section with the some story that is mostly an advertisement. How can the same story be both fiction and nonfiction at the same time? This really looks legit. You know with the testimonials from random people that are made up.

I'm sorry that you've somehow been offended because I promoted our business at the end of my story, which I'm sure everyone else understood upon viewing was a MOSTLY TRUE STORY (which I spelled out the part I exaggerated when I posted it in the nonfiction section!) I really didn't expect anyone to be so rude just because I made up part of a story then literally told everyone the part that was made up! Critical reading my friend :) And it doesn't bother me if you aren't interested, our testimonials are not made up and we have plenty of happy customers but I just wanted to expand our client pool and give people on this website a chance to use it if they wanted. I am still baffled as to why you got mad and assumed I was just a spammer just because of a mostly true story and some shameless self-promotion at the end.

If someone does not want to purchase goods or services offered here, the correct response is to just move on. Attacks on the ladies here at Peefans will not be tolerated. If someone has a problem with a posting, they are free to click the report button and let the moderators handle it

I fully agree with this.

Might I point out - MegaPoopTech - that I have now deleted two of your posts for being unnecessarily unwelcoming to a new female member. Female members are like gold dust on forums like this. They are to be made welcome and not picked to pieces. If you have any issues report them privately, do not launch public attacks. The mods will then address the issues or explain why your report has not been acted upon.

What does it matter if the story is true, fiction, or part true/part fiction? What is the big deal? And so what if she posts the true part in the true stories section? And so what if she lets us know about the services she is offering? Some members might be interested. The rest can just walk on by, no harm done.

This forum takes a dim view of members making new members - especially contributing female ones - unwelcome.

NicoleHoldS4U, please understand that you are most welcome here, and I hope this has not put you off.

• Like 1

By the way, there were some questions and I realized I completely forgot to clarify that these are online webcam dates via Skype. Therefore, we serve any geographic location that has access to Skype. Feel free to email with any personal questions or ask on this thread.

Hi everyone on here who showed interest! I wanted to let you know that for the next few days only (5/15-5/19) we are having a half-off the hourly rate promotion so that new clients can try out the service. Since we're all finished with classes right now, we want to provide more dates over the summer and we figured that the best way to do so will be with a "sale"! And by the way, interested people who pursue setting up a date get proof pictures that we are who we say we are.

Nicole...are you based in the USA or the UK or somewhere else? I have sent you a PM and a E-Mail for more information but gotten no response. Do you have a website or is this just something your doing via e-mail ?

Wetman

Nicole...are you based in the USA or the UK or somewhere else? I have sent you a PM and a E-Mail for more information but gotten no response. Do you have a website or is this just something your doing via e-mail ?

Wetman

In a chat with her in the chatroom, she revealed that her timezone is seven hours behind mine in the UK. That places her two timezones west of EST. So it looks like America.

She can answer for herself but I get the impression that this is not a big commercial operation with a website but just something she and a couple of friends sort out via email.

• Like 1

Well she's not answering her e-mails and hasn't been back here either. I'd simply advise anyone to be VERY CAREFUL sending any kind of electronic funds to someone until they know they are going to get what they are paying for. Just my thought.......

Wetmanjf

Wetman

Well she's not answering her e-mails and hasn't been back here either. I'd simply advise anyone to be VERY CAREFUL sending any kind of electronic funds to someone until they know they are going to get what they are paying for. Just my thought.......

Wetmanjf

Hey, I'm sorry about the late response and that I wasn't back it's been a very busy day and we were working! In addition to this little business we have other full-time jobs and we are generally busy so it does sometimes take us up to a day to reply. I understand your concern but like Steve said we are just a small thing with 2-3 of us at most right now. We don't have a website, but we do send out "proof pictures" to customers who are interested enough. Typically we talk back and forth with a customer for a while until they are comfortable enough with us, then if they've made the decision BEFORE ANY MONEY IS DEPOSITED we have them fill out a little application to get to know more of what they're looking for in the experience. We then send them "proof pictures" of our name/their name/the date so they can see that we are who we say we are. Finally the date only deposits the cost of the first hour (currently only $30 until 5/19, normally $60) so that we can be sure that they have a deposit on the date they have set for our session. We plan large amounts of time for one date to allow people to control how long they want it to go for, so it really puts us out when someone books a date then doesn't respond or disappears and we don't get paid at all for our time. Or we would get trolls who were just wasting our time. This was happening a lot when we first started and that was when we made the policy of the deposit. By the way also Steve was right we are based in the US but since everything is online we serve internationally for anyone who has (or creates) a Skype, a PayPal account, and who can speak enough English to communicate with us.

I must now give Nicole the "Wetman seal of approval" I have been in contact with her and can tell you that she's 100% Genuine. I'd love to hear from anyone who has the chance to check out her services.

PS She's darn cute too :-)

Wetman

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No money has changed hands but - probably due to timezone differences and her own busyness - I have never managed to catch her at an agreed time to sort out payment arrangements or anything else. For whatever reason she sometimes hasn't shown up when she said she will - and that includes today - so I have been unable to sort anything out and therefore I eventually decided to back out. It became too much hassle for me.

I think perhaps that her services are in such demand that she needs to hire a secretary, lol.

No money has changed hands but - probably due to timezone differences and her own busyness - I have never managed to catch her at an agreed time to sort out payment arrangements or anything else. For whatever reason she sometimes hasn't shown up when she said she will - and that includes today - so I have been unable to sort anything out and therefore I eventually decided to back out. It became too much hassle for me.

I think perhaps that her services are in such demand that she needs to hire a secretary, lol.

Steve I can't apologize enough for the bad luck we've had! I emailed you privately and I'll message you over here, but I was not clear that we were meant to definitely catch each other today. Re-reading our correspondences I saw that I totally thought you were saying that you could do today, but that you wanted us to just chat on here to determine it. Nevertheless we have had way more than our fair share of confusion about the whole thing and I assure you that it's not normally this difficult to set things up :P

No worries Nicole.

Neither or us had the good fortune for us to be online at the same time. Had we been we could instantly have clarified the time difference confusion just by asking each other what the time was, lol.

I am willing to give it another shot but just want to leave it for now and enjoy the rest of my week off without any added complications. Maybe for my next week off in September we can sort something out?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone, I just wanted to make it clear that that is my professional email that is on this. Don't email me repeatedly harassing me asking me for more free pee stories (helloooooo we've all seen them all over the internet!) then get mad when I say no thank you and explain what I DO do, for money. I am happy to chat with my customers, and if not I'm happy with you messaging me on here! But please don't contact my professional (for this business) email asking for freebies then call me derogatory, sexist terms and flip out when I don't fulfill lol.

• Like 1