Carpet Crawlers

(Quote from a song by Genesis on the Lamb Lies Down On Broadway). I don't really get the 'peeing on the carpet' thing, can someone explain, with some analysis why this is such a turn-on for guys on here? I am sourcing old issues of the wet sex magazine Sex Bizarre, where rugs, carpets and furniture are all urinated over and upon. I mean, who cleaned up after the session? Was it a temporary set, or studio, or did they rent out apartments and flats in Copenhagen? I have one magazine where three guys lie down on a shag-pile rug, (excuse the pun) in order to receive the gushing urine from two ladies standing over them. Needless to say that the rug takes a good soaking, so I guess they have it cleaned, or simply discard it...fascinated :):wink:

Personally, I like the naughtiness of it. The carpet adds an extra taboo I guess. Another favorite of mine is girls peeing on the floor next to the toilet. I don't have much interest in the actual fluid itself but I enjoy seeing something I'm not 'supposed' to see.

(Quote from a song by Genesis on the Lamb Lies Down On Broadway). I don't really get the 'peeing on the carpet' thing, can someone explain, with some analysis why this is such a turn-on for guys on here? I am sourcing old issues of the wet sex magazine Sex Bizarre, where rugs, carpets and furniture are all urinated over and upon. I mean, who cleaned up after the session? Was it a temporary set, or studio, or did they rent out apartments and flats in Copenhagen? I have one magazine where three guys lie down on a shag-pile rug, (excuse the pun) in order to receive the gushing urine from two ladies standing over them. Needless to say that the rug takes a good soaking, so I guess they have it cleaned, or simply discard it...fascinated :):wink:

Probably cheap carpets easily thrown out afterwards. Probably also all included in the production costs.

Now to the main point. I am probably well known here by most members for being seriously into girls pissing on carpets and in other naughty places. It seriously is my thing. And I have thought about why that might be. Certainly, I was having more general fantasies involving pee when still too young to know anything about sex. My interest in girls pissing on carpets and in other naughty places did have a trigger, though. I overheard my mother chastising my sister for peeing on her bedroom carpet, and I was fascinated and "interested" in ways I was too young to understand. From that point on my interest in girls doing stuff like that blossomed, especially when I hit puberty, and it became a major focus of my sexual fantasies.

Perhaps like me some others might have had a "trigger" that turned an already existing interest in pee into an interest in peeing in naughty places? Nevertheless, the potential must already have been latent within me to have such an interest fired. I'd imagine that many people hearing about someone pissing on the carpet would just find it gross. So what is it that so turns on people like me? I have tried to figure that one out before too.

And I think that a major factor is the sheer naughtiness - indeed wrongness - of it. The idea of a girl just deliberately pissing all over the place, knowing how outrageously naughty it is but doing it anyway and enjoying it, really floats my boat, much more than if it were done accidentally. In addition to the naughtiness and wrongness, though, there is also for me too just a hint of lost innocence. Younger kids might pee somewhere bad finding it funny. But people grow out of that. Grown women don't just piss anywhere. So the fact of a grown woman choosing to just pee right there on the carpet on purpose just for the thrill of it, is something so outrageously naughty, defying all conventions and norms for grown women, that it kinds of floats my boat in a big way.

There really is something erotic about girls being deliberately naughty, and for a pee fetishist, the sexiest naughty acts involve peeing in outrageous places.

It is hard to really explain any better than that. But I hope that helps.

Fact is, explaining what turns us on to someone who doesn't quite get that interest is always hard. For example, I have never been able to really understand why masochists find pain pleasurable. I've had people try and explain why to me before but I have never really understood. I guess that you maybe have to feel it to know it when it comes to fully understanding the turn ons of other people.

Thanks for that, yes, I can readily understand where, when and how the fetish can derive from. I have studied Freud and Jung, both of whom have been challenged for the notion of experiencing encounters that have a direct correlation to fetishes developing later on in life. Most members on this site will have some kind of narrative to discuss. Perhaps the naughtiness, or being chastised after accidentally peeing where you shouldn't was a turning point. I have a friend who tells me that he spent a good part of his childhood with an old Aunt who kept a large ceramic, victorian chamber pot beneath her bed. He accidentally came across the 'full' pot when playing hide and seek with his sister. Another told me of 'sharing' a plastic potty with his sister, whilst being held up in a traffic jam on the motorway. I have vivid memories of urinating behind a cherry tree, the sexy sensation of exposing my bottom, knickers pulled down in a public space.

I like for ladies to pee on my carpet. It becomes sort of a monument. It also turns me on every time I pass the spots. I like the naughty factor also. I'd like to get a pee spot on my carpet on some staged revenge type stuff.