Pee Revenge on cheating boyfriend

So last night my girlfriend and I went out to the bar to celebrate “Cinco-de-Mayo. As we pulled into the parking lot we noticed her boyfriend’s car there. She called him on his cell phone to see what he was doing but he told her he was at home sick in bed recovering from the flue. We did not tell him that we were actually there at the bar so he had no idea we saw his car. So we walked inside and sure as all hell there he was with another girl. BUSTED!!!!

He did NOT see us sneak in so we quickly left the bar to calm down and figure out what to do. My girl friend was PISSED!!!!! I convinced her to remain calm and get back at him another way. MissPiss Style!!!! So per my instructions she jumped up on the hood of his car and pissed all over the windshield. I thought it was funny as fuck and we couldn’t stop laughing.

Unfortunately the security guard saw what happened and immediately came rushing over. They located the owner of the car (which was her boyfriend) and asked if he wanted to press charges. Thankfully he did not. Oh man what an eventful night that was.

Another hot pee revenge story brought to you by MissPiss.com

57eb662e13489_peecar.jpg.373c2ed4be55456485853c568d0f92bd.jpg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...