Sexy 3rd grade teacher

• 1 year later...

Just read through this Post properly, it's sad that you had to find out like this that people can be so horrible on the inside...

Given my own childhood of being bullied, I always try to keep in mind that behaviour like this only reflects badly on the perpetrators, never the victims.  Racism is an ugly part of human nature... :44_frowning2:

On a lighter note, I admit the idea of women not wiping and just pulling their panties up over their wet pussies, or pissing all over the seat and floor and not cleaning up the mess is a huge turn-on, which is why I enjoy these stories of yours so much, Brutus.  Thanks for sharing them, you're a great contributor to the forum.  :5_smiley:

• Like 2
21 hours ago, odinloc said:

On a lighter note, I admit the idea of women not wiping and just pulling their panties up over their wet pussies, or pissing all over the seat and floor and not cleaning up the mess is a huge turn-on, which is why I enjoy these stories of yours so much, Brutus.  Thanks for sharing them, you're a great contributor to the forum.  :5_smiley:

Yeah I do wonder what she left for the janitor in there sometimes. I actually spotted her at Walmart about 2 years ago standing in the checkout. She still teaches for the same school district but in the high school now. To this day she still looks good, aging well. She'll never know what effect she had on me that day 20 years ago. This pee stuff all started with her.

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Do you think she is still pissing on the floor in random locations? Do you think it was an accident or part of the woman's own pee obsession?  I wonder what she'd have said if you went up to her and said  "come with me -- I want to make a pee with you".

This brings to mind  the image of Ms. Craft, a high school English teacher I had.  Tall, dark, and comely, Ms Craft would sit on the corner of the desk in front of the class with her legs careless high-crossed exposing her often red panties to the hungry eyes of the males who were of course bonered up.  Then she'd lick her lips as she would call them up to the blackboard, enjoying watching them squirm as they tried to cover their hard-ons on the way to the front.

She was only a few years older than us, -- fresh out of college -- and would also laugh out loud whenever she heard a dirty joke told by rough guys (myself included) at the rear of the room. She was jerkbait for many of  us and widely discussed in the locker rooms of the school.

One day she was observed after class orally servicing one of the muscular athletic coaches inside the dugout of the baseball field and shortly thereafter left town.

Ah those memories.