Is this a normal thing or...?

So I am a single girl and when I feel horny I like to get drunk and go down to the local park and pee all over the place. I pee over the bench seats, playgrounds and whatever else is there. I really find this sexually gratifying.

Is there anyone else who does stuff like this? I kinda feel like it's a bit weird but I really enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I'm a male, at least the last time I looked (You're welcome to confirm this. :biggrin: ) and I do something similar, although it's best I stay sober. So, I tend to drink lots of water and go for long walks, and go and go and go.

On the other hand, after having a few beers, I'm pretty sure I can pee twenty feet. Ask me to prove it, if you don't believe me

So I am a single girl and when I feel horny I like to get drunk and go down to the local park and pee all over the place. I pee over the bench seats, playgrounds and whatever else is there. I really find this sexually gratifying.

Is there anyone else who does stuff like this? I kinda feel like it's a bit weird but I really enjoy it.

A lot of my gf I got , do stuff like that, also they enjoy it to piss on the carpets everywhere... :-)

What is normal? You will find millions of people worldwide who want to watch or join you in what you do including many people on this site. As long as you're not hurting anyone do what you want, and forget about anyone that gets in the way of that

The alcohol thing is definilty a factor. Wouldn't dream of doing it sober but on a couple of occasions over the last few years, I've been walking home from the pub on a dark night and not exactly held on quite as much as I could have done. Is it normal? Well I wouldn't be in a rush to tell anyone I knew about it but then again chances are, we've probably all got a friend or two who likes the idea of wetting etc as well, just you'd never know since it's hardly a topic likely to come up in conversation.

A fetish, by definition, is abnormal. In a relative sense, we who contribute to this forum would consider each other normal because of a mutual empathy. We surround ourselves with like-minded people, and it feels less crazy to consider talking about peeing anywhere other than in a toilet behind a locked door with those who "get it." But the fact is, we ARE a bunch of abnormal weirdos, and it's just a matter of acknowledging it and accepting it. It's a lot easier when you're flocking with birds of a feather. That's why Kevin mentioned Sinna; she knows how to turn her fetish into a spectacle of admiration for the appropriate crowd, and she could help you do the same. Then your only concern would be avoiding making certain public spots reek of urine, for the sake of fellow civilians.

I hope you feel welcome and encouraged, Aussie. In this corner of the Internet, we enjoy what you do.

Disagree with the abnormal bunch of weirdos comment. Different things are for different people. I have no attraction towards anything bondage related but half the world's housewives seemed to have some enjoyable alone time when the 50 shades book came out.

If it floats your boat, go with it. I get off on girls pissing all over the place INDOORS, so your outdoor pissing is relatively harmless in comparison, yet still very sexy. I'd find it very sexually gratifying just to see you doing it. And in that at least I probably speak for many of this forum's members. Fact is, there is no abnormal in regards to adult pissing on this forum.

I would, though, just caution you to be careful not to get spotted by police officers, or anyone who might report you to a police officer. You don't want to be arrested for lewd behaviour, or fined for urinating in a public place, nor have the episode mentioned in the local rag where your friends and family might read about it.

@Aussiepeegirl Go for it just know a few stupid states it can get you on the Offender List sadly Michigan is one of them :( . Hopefully Austrillia is more lax about it. Then sometimes doing things knowing you could get caught makes it more well intense. It seems harmless to me, if it's enjoyable. As @steve25805 said, indoors is way more ugh extreme per say. I think the people that like it out doors are more extroverted and in touch with nature.
  • 2 weeks later...

I like to get drunk, and pee myself. I've done it in the house, on the porch, in a local park, on a friends porch, and walking in the rain to hide it. I'm with BeachDude, it seems harmless to me, but be careful about local laws and such.

As long as your pissing doesnt damage anyones property,or offend anyone else whos not in on the game,then enjoy your bodily functions.I see it like this;i would love to walk in to a ladies toilets,get my knob out,and begin masturbating,as the girls were peeing,wouldnt take me too long i reckon--but this would cause offence,and probably a criminal record so i dont do it.Yes it would be "naughty" but kind of stupid too?

• 4 weeks later...

I love peeing indoors and outdoors. I have peed at parks on benches and different places and I love others that do it too!! It makes me extremely horny knowing others do it and love it too. I love finding others puddles and messed. I love going to public restrooms and peeing on the floor! Sometimes I find puddles already there which gets me going even more so I add to it!