Live Pee?

Guest WetFetishCat

Guest WetFetishCat

I don't live near a hardware store- I have to walk or take the bus everywhere. I don't live near anywhere that would sell something like that actually. Plus I have two weddings I'm trying to get to in April, so a door mat isn't in my budget. I was thinking about doing a pee on the mat near the front door but it's really light and I could only get away with doing it once. No working dryer here anyway, just a washer.

Guest WetFetishCat

I shouldn't be commenting on this thread anymore- people will get excited and think I offer live pees. Like I said, I really hope to be able to get a new computer sometime this year and if I can make that happen I will definitely be doing more live stuff. Once most of the roommates move out, the bathroom is going to be remodeled and hopefully I'll have more space in there to make videos too.

I shouldn't be commenting on this thread anymore- people will get excited and think I offer live pees. Like I said, I really hope to be able to get a new computer sometime this year and if I can make that happen I will definitely be doing more live stuff. Once most of the roommates move out, the bathroom is going to be remodeled and hopefully I'll have more space in there to make videos too.

Hi Cat,when you get sorted out,if possible,id love a live pee,maybe in the toilet,kind of voyeur style.xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WetFetishCat
Hi Cat,when you get sorted out,if possible,id love a live pee,maybe in the toilet,kind of voyeur style.xx

I have yet to find someone to do my taxes but if I get enough money back I'll look into buying a new laptop...or at least try to get a webcam. Don't get your hopes up people, things always pop up last minute that I have to pay for first. But getting a better computer is my top priority right now so I'll keep you posted!