Live Pee?

Guest WetFetishCat

Guest WetFetishCat

Again, sorry if this is considered "spam" or if this isn't the right category. But...

If I were to offer live pee sessions via Skype, who would be interested? I could charge a small fee and once you pay, invite you to the session. The time would be decided ahead of time but I live in the US, Eastern Standard Time. I would likely do it sometime between 10am-3pm my time. Weekdays only.

I would also need to figure out a way for a lot of people to enter a Skype chat but remain private to each other. Unless you guys are okay with screen names being shown.

Just throwing around ideas so I can get some extra $ for my birthday party I want to have soon. Let me know your thoughts! I'm headed out to the movies, I'll read the replies when I get home!

I might be interested in a possible cam show, though your time zone makes that 3-8pm my time. My shifts would make thursday and friday out of the question.

But I would be reluctant to use Skype where I also chat to friends of mine, due to privacy concerns.

I would like either a chat room on this website , { watching Girls peeing } , / that of a live cam showbeing provoded on this website as well . Where those who , like yourself , could give a cam show for those members who wish to pay extra for the chance to see you , Wet Fetish Cat peeing for your enjoyment :)

As well as those members wishing to watching you stream your Golden clear Nectar all over the place :wink:

While those members jack - off to you in cumming hard LOL

You have a Great idea there ! Hope somethng can be worked out eventually

In all honesty I don't know any girls who would do this for free. Assuming you are hoping for free and from females not men.

Guest WetFetishCat

I'll have to look into Skype. I don't want to get anyone in trouble or use any sort of cam conference apps in a way they aren't supposed to be used! But I'm sure there is a way to set up a group show.

In all honesty I don't know any girls who would do this for free. Assuming you are hoping for free and from females not men.

Yes, and in all honesty why would any girl do this for free - unless either it were a private show for her lover and him only, or a brief promotional cam designed to boost interest and sales in the paid for stuff?

Guest WetFetishCat

Side topic- what apps/downloads do you use to do video chat aside from Skype? My computer is on the verge of dying and I obviously can't afford a new one, so legit downloads/apps that don't require any illegal passwords or naughty pop ups are preferred. I can't afford to get a virus or download something that overheats my computer because it takes too long! Maybe we can get a video show going next week or even Thursday or Friday depending on who is interested. Feel free to email me, too!

Well I just did my first pee cam show on Monday. I pissed right through my shorts and down my red thigh high boots. But since I didn't want that pee scene to go to waist I recorded the event. Here are some screen captures showing me pee on cam. I am holding the webcam in my hand to give the viewer an up-close look at my pee, per his request.

PeeCamBlog_0001.jpg.4866e77588c1fdfc415824bcfe9b0ce7.jpg

PeeCamBlog_0002.jpg.755d05d096a513e0c14ff01cc9845019.jpg

I thought that was the case. I just hope at some time in the near future . You might post that video on your Pee Website .

I love how you pee . Especially through your shorts :wink:

You pee so very well and it;s always arouses me so much when you do :tongue:

Great minds think alike. . . YES! I will be posting that clip on my site. :biggrin:

I'm sure I could set up a live feed on this site where models could pee on camera. Could be a better option than Skype for both customers and models... hmm, something to look into seeing as there seems to be a lot of interest. :)

So has anyone here seen live peeing on cam before?

Guest WetFetishCat

I've had a few people ask if I could do live pees on Skype for them, and I've done it. It's just hard in that I need to make sure I really have to pee by the time we scheduled our show. And I'm willing to do some live, one on one, Skype pees, just a few times a week...since cleaning supplies aren't exactly in my budget! So, probably 2-3 times a week if anyone is interested. Contact me via email or PM if you're reading this tonight and interested in setting something up...currently at my mom's house and gotta be careful what I log on to ;)!

Sorry I haven't been active the last few days. Major snow/ice storms in my area and I lost power for a few days, plus once it came back, my fridge died. All the food I just bought was spoiled. :frown::cry: Needless to say, I haven't been in the mood to make videos or chat with anyone. And I've been bouncing around at places to stay so I wouldn't freeze! But I'm in a better mood now :roflmao:

Guest WetFetishCat

I'm still thinking about doing one on one shows, since it seems easier. I will only be able to do a few a week. We lost power here for a while and had so much snow, my roommate has been working from home. Hoping things get back to normal next week and maybe we can start scheduling some shows!

Guest WetFetishCat

If anyone is interested in live pees, message or email me. I'm curious to know how many people so I can figure out how many naughty pees I can get away with. Let me know if you'd be interested in watching me casually pee in the bathroom, on the toilet or somewhere on the carpet. I can't do too many carpet pees...cleaning supplies aren't in my budget right now!

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody asked above... Yes, I have seen peeing on cam. It was on PalTalk, a few years ago, in a video chat room devoted to the subject... Paltalk is still around, you have to subscribe to view video with any realistic quality, but I think you can broadcast for free... It's an application you download, I imagine you can find it with google...

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest WetFetishCat

Wow looks like this thread was revived after a long time! Sorry I had no idea and didn't get notification!

I moved and can no longer do carpet pees. Most of you know that. I also live with FOUR other people right now so alone time usually takes place between 9am-5pm EST, which I realize is regular work hours for most people at least in my time zone. My computer is super old and I don't have a working webcam, so long story short I can't offer live skype pees right now. All I can offer is personalized video clips. But I'll be sure to keep you posted if I ever have the ability to buy a new computer. I do sometimes use my roommate's computer when mine won't turn on, but I really do not want to risk anything unless I have my own laptop.