Stress Relief

Does anyone do things to burn off stress and to just get away from things?

I will, occasionally, just get in the car and belt along a favorite bit of twisty country road, windows down, listening to the howls of protest from the tyres, the angry growl of the engine and the banging crackle of the exhaust, 20 minutes of this, and I'm calm, ready to take on anyone.

This has nothing to do with my ladies, they are a calming influence too.

When I do my server work, I'm amazed at the stupidity that some admins have implemented, breaking the thing horribly and expect me to fix it in a couple of hours. One server I had to repair had all users with access to company finances and payrolls. Or I do 6 hours of work on something, and the owner with admin access completely trashes it.

Is it wrong to push a car so hard that the tyres have balls of rubber on them ? (Yeah, been out this morning)

I started this work out of boredom, starting to think that boredom is a lot more attractive, $100 per hour is just not worth the agro.

End of rant, I'm ok now :wink:

I've spoken to my ladies, and we have all decided to give this away, not accepting any new work, and delegating the 5 Servers that I'm currently working on. Someone else can deal with these visionary lacking fools. They ask for a Server Solution, we go to all the time and effort to get it up and running, only to see it torn down and trashed into something barely functional. Strangely, or predictably, it's my fault that the thing is stuffed, all because the business owner hands out his admin password to anyone. These things are all on an Azure Datacentre, cant help thinking of the System Admins in hysterics over all the mismanagement that goes on. I'm out of it and I feel better already, lol.

• 1 month later...
Um, . . . with 2 girls I would have thought you'd lick enough pussy to never be stressed

Lol, strangely though, I feel more comfortable snuggled between them in bed, think of 3 spoons nestled together.

I took Mary on a fast run on my favorite bit of road, scared the shit out of her, she was screaming ....... I was told never to do it again, they want me alive, lol.

And yes, they do other forms of stress relief that take my mind off things.