a question about the female urethra

I dont know if this is the right place to ask this but here it goes:

when i was younger ( 8 or 9 i think) i met a girl and we had some fun peeing and what not, but what intreiged me most was her urethra ( pee hole) it wasnt just a hole, rather it was like a tiny penis, about a cm or 2 long, so is that something that all girls had and does it dissapeer during puberty or was this an "unusual" occurence?

I dont know if this is the right place to ask this but here it goes:

when i was younger ( 8 or 9 i think) i met a girl and we had some fun peeing and what not, but what intreiged me most was her urethra ( pee hole) it wasnt just a hole, rather it was like a tiny penis, about a cm or 2 long, so is that something that all girls had and does it dissapeer during puberty or was this an "unusual" occurence?

I think as a rule the female peehole is kind of hidden mostly by all the labia.Maybe you are thinking clitoris?

200px-Vaginal_opening_description.jpg.663d660aa698c19cd565a61af9664b05.jpg

From what I've seen I think it's not just men who don't where a female urethra is located. I suspect a lot of women have never taken a simple exploration with a hand mirror.

But, once they do know where their bits are, they can fully enjoy the lovely gift nature has given them. And, if they so chose to share their treasure with a partner, it's even better.

• 3 months later...

The term is hermaphrodite - they usually have two full sets of genitals - though they are usually sterile and one set of genitals is often malformed. They are thoughts to be rare - though no one really knows. Just to add to the confusion - science now knows that you can start with a "genetically male" baby ( early in first trimester ) and administer enough female hormones. In such cases they can come out fully formed and functional as females - you can only tell by way of DNA. You can do the reverse just as well - start with a female and make it into a male.

[ATTACH=full]76236[/ATTACH]

I think as a rule the female peehole is kind of hidden mostly by all the labia.Maybe you are thinking clitoris?

I think on this picture,the peehole is No 4?(girls can you agree?)

Guest UnabashedUser

To me it's like a tiny anus -- surrounded by closure muscles to shut off the flow of pee. When a woman releases it, if you're watching closeup, sometimes the opening protrudes slightly, as does the anus when it is discharging. Highly erotic, particularly if the woman can twitch or pulse it as she sometimes does when ejecting that last little spurt of urine at the end.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In one sense, you are not comparing like with like.   The sphincter ( the ring of muscles that start / stop the flow ) is not visible in the male.  In fact the urethral sphincter on the male body is in exactly the same place as it is on the female body - except that on the male, it is hidden by the penis - inside the base.    So looking at the "peehole" doesn't tell you anything about the size of the sphincter.  They are the same size.  The fact that females "flow more" is caused primarily by the presence of the penis itself - a bit like comparing the flow from a tap to the flow from a hose attached to that same tap.

• Agree 1