Camping

I would have to say that camping has got to be one of the best times to see girls peeing. Whilst it's probably more likely for guys to pee outdoors whilst camping (since I guess it's generally easier), I've heard of lots of situations where girls have ended up peeing on camping trips. I haven't actually been camping that much and so am not really speaking from experience, but I'd be interesting to hear from people who have? Needless to say I'm hoping to go camping in the summer, and not just for the fresh air!

I went on an over night camping trip with an ex gf once. We were at the camp grounds for about 16 hrs. She did not pee once. When we had sex in the tent she had the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced with her, all while bursting to pee. We got to her house afterwords and she ran straight to bathroom. Must have peed for close to 5 minutes. I would love to find a girl that would do that again.

• 1 month later...
In my country, Sweden, is there a prohibition against urinating in public outdoor, applies to both sexes as far as I know, and if the cops see you doing it are you leaving in fines.

Boo indeed, weteric, but I think that's common in many countries. Certainly in the UK you're not supposed to pee outdoors.

Camping definately has to be the best place to encounter such a situation, especially since alcohol will probably be present,

on top of the fact this can be done without having anyone find out you're into this stuff

Just got back from winter camping with coworkers and my boss's girlfriend went off to visible distance to go pee,

needless to say i wont be telling him it turned me on, I kinda want to keep my job O.o

• Like 1

Haha, thanks for sharing your experiences guys, both are a little reassuring for me as I will be hopefully camping quite regularly this summer... apparently it's going to be the Uk's hottest summer :rolleyes: (I'll believe it when I see it). Even so, I'm sure I'll be able to at some point, and I'll certainly be keeping a look out. :)

Best place to see peeing is festivals. Like I said, most peeing I've seen was at a hockey festival. lots of drinking, not many toilets. I remember one time about 4am, I could hear water running, walked roundca car to see a fit blonde hanging off a car bumper pissing a huge fountain.

• Like 2
  • 7 years later...

I've seen quite a lot girls peeing at campsites. Find a spot far from the facilities, and choose a camping with trees and bushes, that has a tent area.

If there are groups with youngsers or students you're likely to see some peeing, especially in the evenings when the campfire is on and alcohol is flowing.

• Like 1