A different position

My hubby requested a different position for golden showers. I believe that the laying down on the floor is not the best angle for him as he ends up choking mid way and for those who have any knowledge on positions, it would be appreciated. The position in question he is talking about or refering to is him sitting down and leaning on his back hands as i am standing up. Peeing standing was never done and i guess with trial and error i might get the hang of it but if i can skip the trial and get advice on things to do, would help. I might try this in the shower first before i end up flooding the room :-/

• Hot 1

That position works for me. It's going to depend on the angle of your stream. You may need to spread your legs somewhat and make sure your urethra is clear of the labia. Of course he may need to help a little with his hands to spread your labia or you can do it to keep his hand available to support himself. Or you can have him lean back against something. Good luck!

Yes , it might be wise to try this in the shower. So that you can get a perfect stream of pee flowing out of you :wink:

That of practicing peeing standing up . Without spraying it everywhere. As you let your pee flow

Good Luck and enjoy in it . Plus I wonder if your B/F can swallow of your pee :wink:

Without choking / gaggin on it . As you really have a lot of pee for him to drink . That in swallowing it too:wink:

I know it seems more than normal, its not like i have a spare bladder somewhere.

I am not quite sure that he will ever be able to take it all. Maybe when i don't have the urge, i might be able to pee less. The only problem is i tried that once and i am just standing and waiting, i tried squatting and waiting but it's just doesn't seem to happen.

I know it seems more than normal, its not like i have a spare bladder somewhere.

I am not quite sure that he will ever be able to take it all. Maybe when i don't have the urge, i might be able to pee less. The only problem is i tried that once and i am just standing and waiting, i tried squatting and waiting but it's just doesn't seem to happen.

Don't sweat that he can't take it all. Most times it's almost impossible to keep up with it. You may have to interrupt the flow if you can. If not and he misses some don't worry about it. I have a strong stream and I've yet to find anyone who can keep up with me if I just let go.

I'd have to disagree. I've been on the receiving end of a strong stream often. Pretty much any position that the receiver can't chug a beer, soda, or whatever, won't work. He has to be somewhat up right. It is possible to keep up with most women.

I do have to admit you are right in a way, i have never seen someone chug a beer while laying down. I tried to tinkle but it doesn't seem to work, if i can compare it to a water hose that has already water in it but the faucet is turned off, when pressing the pistol to empty, out comes a strong jet. In a way, i am some thing like that, without comparing me to a hose. I have tried several times while going normal to pee and it's just a strong jet and i don't force and it's hard to stop in mid stream because it ends up leaking all over but i wish i was able to control that.

It is possible that my hubby is not a chugger, he seems more the sippy type of drinker. I might also suggest him to start practicing chugging while drinking.. Maybe not wine but water can be less of a waste.

It's very possible. Not everyone can chug something. You basically have to swallow without stopping (as in swallowing a mouthful at a time.) Some might not be able to swallow it because of what it is or how it tastes, but I don't think that applies in your situation.

I have tasted once but just barely, using two fingers so that i know what it's like. I guess i can categorise it as warm water with a pinch of salt.

Anyways, the taste is not the issue. This is why i am taking your opinion on the angle first and see how it goes, if not, i shall ask him to practice chugging. I am not at the very end of the faucet, so it's not a struggle for me. I just want to make it enjoyable and a turn on for him with less worries.

That's why I stated that I didn't think taste is an issue. Considering the sheer amount you pass during the day, I'm surprised there's even a pinch of salt to the taste...

If he can't manage to swallow without stopping (and find a position that allows it) there is nothing more to be done. It's going to include a shower too. That's just how it is.

Well, he just texted me, he likes the squatting position. I thought about something, in my yoga classes we have a type of hard foam blocks for resting our heads for certain excercises. I might end up getting one so that at least his head is inclined. If not well, he can just swallow some and take the rest in the face. The mess, well, he is in charge of cleaning up, it's the small price to pay.

A foam support pillow like what is used for those that suffer from reflux may work too. Between that and a regular pillow it should give him a chance to swallow better and place his face to about the proper height for you to squat.

My personal opinion is that the one who desires should be the most accommodating. Since he's the one who desires it, you've been more than accommodating enough. I would guess that taking the rest in the face will only add to the enjoyment though...

I stepped out and bought one during my work break. It's about $18 and 4 inch thick, which I might try it out tonight if the mood strikes.

If it doesn't work, it won't be a total loss.

We ended up trying it with the head rest I bought yesterday. I ended up peeing 2 hours before so that there might be less and drank less water and no wine. It did take a good 5 minute wait for the urge and it happened. The block was perfect because of the angle and his mouth was position right in front. He did tell me that he was able to take it down better and I was surprised that he took it all. I must have peed around 500ml because it was shorter than usual. Now I just need to try it when the urge hits me which I do believe it should be around 700-800 ml. With wine and more water, well, that's another story.

I've often wondered about this subject. I've never been fortunate enough to have tried it. I would think it very difficult to swallow with one's head on the floor facing up, especially an uninterrupted full-on stream :) All of the positions we see the women take, in F on M videos look awfully difficult to hold. Standing in the bathtub on one leg with the other on the wall looks dangerous - a fall in the bathtub is no joke.

How about this? Get one of those tall chairs you sometimes find in bars. Not a stool, a chair with a back that you can lean against. Sit on it. Your BF should sit on the floor facing you and as close as possible. His legs will be under the chair beside the chair legs. Depending on the height of the chair, his face should be in perfect position. Now, lean back, put your feet on his shoulders and tilt your hips up so that your lips meet his. Voila! Both should be fairly comfortable and ready for fun!

I've often wondered about this subject. I've never been fortunate enough to have tried it. I would think it very difficult to swallow with one's head on the floor facing up, especially an uninterrupted full-on stream :) All of the positions we see the women take, in F on M videos look awfully difficult to hold. Standing in the bathtub on one leg with the other on the wall looks dangerous - a fall in the bathtub is no joke.

How about this? Get one of those tall chairs you sometimes find in bars. Not a stool, a chair with a back that you can lean against. Sit on it. Your BF should sit on the floor facing you and as close as possible. His legs will be under the chair beside the chair legs. Depending on the height of the chair, his face should be in perfect position. Now, lean back, put your feet on his shoulders and tilt your hips up so that your lips meet his. Voila! Both should be fairly comfortable and ready for fun!

It can be an option.. i am always ready to try different suggestions as long as it doesn't require me being an acrobat. Lol