My meeting with CrissyP (part 2)

We arrived at Crissy's apartment, where we were soon sitting upon her sofa, chatting away. She'd cracked open a bottle of wine which we were slowly drinking. This worked wonders in helping us both to totally relax without in any way being enough to get us drunk. And we were chatting flirtatiously like we'd known each other for years, rather than having just met today.

As it happened - unlike Crissy - I hadn't yet peed since we'd met and needed to go. I let this be known. She rather flirtatiously, with a sexy smile, asked if I'd "like a hand".

I grinned and said "Sure".

So I ended up standing in front of her toilet, as she unzipped my fly, taking hold of my penis and aiming it towards the toilet. And then I started pissing, Crissy holding and aiming my dick, gazing at it with a broad grin. And this was so hot that I got harder as I peed. By the time I'd finished I was almost wholly erect, my hard dick still in her hand. She looked at me, than at my erect dick, then back at me, and said, "Nice", and chuckled.

We then went back into her living room to continue chatting, finishing off the wine, then chatting some more over coffees. It began to get late, but we were really hitting it off. She asked me if I liked eggs for breakfast. I said "Sure" even before it dawned upon me that this was an invitation to stay the night. I thought "Wow! Spending the night with this sexy young lady? I think God must like me today, lol".

Gradually, things moved beyond talking and we were embracing, and kissing, my hand was cupping her breast, and things were starting to get just a little bit steamier. I was vaguely aware of my own growing need to pee again, and noticed that she hadn't peed since arriving back here. She excused herself for a few minutes "to get the bed ready" but definitely headed into the bedroom rather than the bathroom, so she still hadn't peed. I liked the sound of those words, though. "Getting the bed ready". Sounded like I was going to be sharing it with her.

Giggling, she led me by the hand and said, "Let's go to bed". And we ended up in her bedroom, slowly undressing each other. I would gently kiss each new area of bare skin exposed upon her body as she caressed and kissed me. It was highly erotic.

Eventually, we were both naked. And I was horny as hell with a massive hard on. Crissy looked like just about the sexiest naked female I had ever seen, and for a long moment I could only gaze at her in wonder. Her body was so stunningly beautiful and so perfectly proportioned . I'd never gotten as lucky as this before.

We got onto the bed, where I became aware that underneath the sheets there was some kind of plastic covering to protect the mattress. We started kissing and caressing, exploring each other's bodies with our hands. I began to lick one of her nipples with my tongue, as we both began to succumb to our lustful desires. Crissy - breathing rapidly - told me to go down on her as she lay on her back, opening her legs.

In moments, my head was between her legs, my tongue flicking across her swollen clitoris as she began to softly moan with pleasure. "Don't stop", she pleaded. A small spurt of something wet and warm and a bit salty splashed upon my tongue, then another, as I continued licking. Again she pleaded "Don't stop" as the floodgates opened, her golden piss splashing into my face and all over my tongue as I continued to lick her clitoris, her moans of pleasure rising to a new crescendo. I could not resist gulping down several mouthfuls of Crissy's awesomely sexy pee, tasting it. Drinking it!

The bed sheets were becoming soaked, yet her hot piss continued splashing into my face as my tongue did it's work. She was still pissing when she moaned with the pleasures of orgasm, cumming and pissing at the same time! Wish guys could do that, lol.

I needed to pee quite badly myself by now, which I told her. Her response?

"Piss on me!"

So I stood over her and started to pee, which wasn't as easy as I would have liked due to my massive hard on. But eventually, my pee was spraying down over her breasts as she fondled them, splashing all over her hands too. I aimed around so that I peed on her stomach as well. Then she began rubbing her clitoris ever more frantically as my pee splashed down upon her.

"Piss on my pussy", she demanded. And I was more than happy to, pissing all over her pussy and hand as she frantically stroked her clitoris. Then she begged me to make love to her, and I was soon on top of her, buttocks rising up and down as I thrust in and out, herself thrusting her pelvis in perfect timing. Her moans of pleasure began rising to a new crescendo as she enjoyed a second orgasm. Within seconds of her ecstatic peak, I too was climaxing, cumming inside of her.

This was definitely the best sex I'd ever had in my life. This woman was fucking awesome.

Of course, we had to remove the pissy sheets, and the mattress protector, and put clean and dry sheets on the bed - and clean off by taking a shower together - before we could actually sleep. But drifting off to sleep with my arm draped over this sexy girl just felt so right. I felt such utter contentment as I drifted off with her beside me.

In the morning, before breakfast, we took another shower together, during which she started playfully pissing on my leg. I kind of returned the favour by pissing on her legs as well as aiming up towards her pussy. In mid-flow she turned around and shoved her ass towards me, chuckling as I peed on her butt cheeks.

Before we got out of the shower, though, she said, "Here's something more to remember me by", as she knelt down in front of me under the flowing water from the shower head, and took my dick into her mouth. She started to thrust her head back and forwards, taking my shaft deep into her mouth then pulling back, then taking it in deep again, giving me an awesome blow job. I pretty soon shot my load into her mouth, watching her swallow.

Soon after breakfast, she accompanied me back to my hired camper van and we said our farewells. She said it was awesome to finally meet me and had had a great time. That feeling was most definitely mutual. She asked me to keep in touch online, and said that if I ever returned to America, I was welcome to pay another visit.

And that decides things. I'm going to America again next year no matter what, lol. Even if the credit card has to take the hit!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! What a great story, steve! As you know from reading my stories, golden showers and piss drinking are my favorite aspects of this fetish, even if they are only fantasies of mine. You did a brilliant job with this, your first real golden show and sex story (at least the first that I'm aware of). It was hot, sexy, and very realistic, all of which I love in my erotic fantasies. Oh, and eating a woman while she pisses is one of my favorite fantasies, so I really, really enjoyed that part of the story. Thanks for sharing this, and keep up the good work.