A minor problem with copying

I think it is about time I reported a minor problem that sometimes occurs when copying and pasting material from elsewhere. It seems to occur about 60-70% of the time.

The problem is that even though the story or whatever which I am copying includes spacing, and when I paste it into a box here ready for posting, the spacing is still present, as soon as I submit it by clicking "Create Thread", the story appears as a new thread but WITHOUT the spacing!

It is easy enough to correct (which is why I haven't bothered mentioning it before) simply by immediately using the "edit" function to edit the spacing back in, but it is an added hassle, and I don't know if it might deter some people from copying and pasting their own stuff from elsewhere sometimes, if their decision whether to be bothered doing so or not is a borderline one, or they are simply pushed for time.

This minor problem never affects new material - least it hasn't with me - just pasted stuff quite often.

When you import any content, highlight it and press the 'remove formatting' button (the button on the editor furthest to the left that has a T and a cross on it) and see if that does the trick? Just an idea, as I'm not entirely sure why else this could be happening.

When you import any content, highlight it and press the 'remove formatting' button (the button on the editor furthest to the left that has a T and a cross on it) and see if that does the trick? Just an idea, as I'm not entirely sure why else this could be happening.

OK thanks. Will give that a try next time.