My meeting with CrissyP (fiction)

My savings plan had at last matured. I had the cash now for something I'd been planning for a long time - a road trip around the USA.

I have made a number of friends around the world - including in America - online, some via pee fetish forums. A very sexy American girl, CrissyP, was one of these latter. I kind of made sure that my planned route took me near enough to her home town to pay her a visit.

Well, the day arrived when I was driving into town - finally starting to get used to the fact that in America I have to drive on the opposite side of the road to that which I am used to back home. Crissy had texted me a location - one of the more high quality local bars which was easy to find via sat-nav and had good parking spaces, as well as serving nice food in addition to the drinks.

I pulled up into the car park, feeling nervous yet excited all at the same time. I kind of hoped we'd hit it off. We'd never met or chatted in person before, only chatted online and exchanged pics. But at least that meant that we knew what each other looked like.

I strode across the car park into the bar - it was daytime and the place was fairly quiet - and looked around. And I saw her just getting up from behind the table she was sitting at, a warm and welcoming smile upon her face. And she was even sexier than I'd imagined, with quite long blonde hair with an alluring pink streak down one side, and sparkling brown eyes that radiated a love of life. She was just a little shorter than me, with the kind of stunning figure that added perfectly to her sexual allure.

As we approached each other, she said, "Hi Steve" before giving me a brief welcoming hug, which was a nice touch. Nothing too sensuous but enough to show warmth and a heartfelt friendly welcome. I said "Hi" too and dropped a couple of heartfelt compliments, making sure I disn't come across as in any way sleazy. My first impressions of her were truly awesome. I hoped she liked me.

Neither of us planned on doing too much alcohol drinking. I was driving, and she likes to retain her faculties, especially when meeting people for the first time. She only had a couple of beers, plus a couple of cokes, in total. I had just the one beer plus several cokes.

Being more familiar with this place, she ordered the food. I went for steak, only to discover that in America their steaks can cover the entire plate, unlike in Britain where you are lucky if it's enough to cover a fucking saucer, lol. Took me a while to get through it, during which time we chatted.

We ranted about organised religion at one point - we'd done that online several times - and about our own beliefs, but talked about lots of other shit too. And eventually came discussion of past sexual experiences and mutual interests. This came up naturally in spite of meeting for the first time, since we'd freely talked about such stuff online loads of times. But it was highly erotic to be sat right there with Crissy, hearing her in her own works describe incidents where she'd been peeing with people around seeing her, and enjoying it. The eroticism of this was on another level, hearing her actually describe such things with a grin or a smile, and the occasional flirtatious sparkle in her eyes. I think she knew it was turning me on to hear it. So much more erotic than reading it on a screen.

Of course, we finally left - after one of those little friendly arguments about who was paying the bill, each of us insisting we pay it in full ourselves as a treat to the other. Ultimately resolved by us agreeing to pay 50-50, lol.

Crissy suggested that I leave my hired camper van there - she'd drive me back to it later in her own car - and suggested we walk the mile and a half or so to her place. It was a lovely summer's day and ideal conditions for a nice walk, she enthused. I'd noticed that she'd not been to the bathroom whilst we were in the bar, so kind of hoped this hinted at another motive. And that I'd maybe get lucky in some way.

Well, I guess I did!

We'd gone about a mile or so and Crissy - with the trace of a knowing smirk - insisted that she needed to pee and couldn't wait until she got home. There was a semi secluded lane just ahead - which turned out to be open to the view of anyone walking past at either end. So far from being a completely hidden spot. She said she had to go in there to pee and asked me to accompany her to keep a lookout. There was a flicker of a grin upon her face as we headed into the lane. She knew me well enough to know that this was turning me on.

Yet I was torn. Crissy was into being seen peeing. And I loved the idea of watching her pee. And we both knew this about each other! Yet should I watch, or should I nevertheless still be the perfect gentlemen? Torn as I was, I didn't see her lowering her jeans and panties and squatting down. What made me throw caution to the wind was hearing her chuckle something about not expecting me - of all people - to be quite so coy. I turned around to respond, and there she was squatting, ass low to the ground, jeans up around her knees, her beautiful shaven pussy in full view.

And before I had time to say anything, the floodgates opened. An audible hissing accompanied the sight of her golden pee spraying out to splash upon the tarmac. Crissy was smiling broadly as she peed, seemingly enjoying how much the sight was turning me on. And she was in full view of one end of the lane which was only about 25 feet away. And there were people walking past who were looking in and seeing her pee!

During the brief moments when I was able to wrest my gaze away from the spectacular sight of Chrissy's golden pee gushing forth and splashing down, I looked towards the end of that lane. And most of those walking past looked our way, seeing Crissy openly pissing there with a smile. Some people looked away again very quickly, but I saw several whose gaze lingered, as they smirked, grinned or chuckled.

At one point, a young couple walked past. The guy spotted Crissy peeing and immediately alerted his girlfriend. Both exchanged words we couldn't hear, and laughed as they looked towards Crissy, still squatting and peeing. She just smiled and waved at them as they walked out of view, herself still pissing away.

This was definitely the most awesomely sexy public piss I had ever seen!

All good things must come to an end eventually though, and Crissy's long pee eventually began to wane before trickling to a halt, leaving a massive puddle of piss on the ground.

She retrieved some tissue from her handbag to wipe herself, then stood, dropping the tissue into her puddle before pulling up her jeans and panties. She then grinned broadly at me, saying, "I enjoyed that!" I had to agree that I did too!

After that, we walked the rest of the way back to her place, with me hoping that I'd get to see her peeing again at some point........

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the story steve! It would be great if this fantasy were to ever come true for you, it was fantastic. I would love to be in your shoes in the story, watching a girl piss who loved to be watched. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the story steve! It would be great if this fantasy were to ever come true for you, it was fantastic. I would love to be in your shoes in the story, watching a girl piss who loved to be watched. Keep up the good work.

Not sure if you are aware of this, but there is a Part 2 to this story. Unusually for me, it includes sex as well as pissing........

http://peefans.com/threads/my-meeting-with-crissyp-part-2.6108/