Hey can some of you ladies do what my wife is doing in these pics pee standing and see how far all o

Can some ladies try what my wife debbie is doing  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Can some ladies try what my wife debbie is doing

• Yes
    • No way

How about on my carpet? :biggrin:

One time at a party where there was lots of people and only one bathroom I peed in a closet.

I had to pee and there was a long line for the bathroom. I couldn't wait so went into a bedroom.

I used the closet for a place to pee. There was carpet in the bedroom and closet and I peed in it.

One time at a party where there was lots of people and only one bathroom I peed in a closet.

I had to pee and there was a long line for the bathroom. I couldn't wait so went into a bedroom.

I used the closet for a place to pee. There was carpet in the bedroom and closet and I peed in it.

Wow, I think I'm falling in love, lol.

Why are none of you ladies willing to give my wife and myself a try she is a good sport and is doing this to show it can be done and be fun in the process. I thought snce this site was so full of women peeing standing especially mature ones I would get some takers.

Why are none of you ladies willing to give my wife and myself a try she is a good sport and is doing this to show it can be done and be fun in the process. I thought snce this site was so full of women peeing standing especially mature ones I would get some takers.

My girlfriend has peed standing up for me many times.

024_zpsaaajuusy.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey dude I meant no disrespect whatsoever, I am from the Southern US and we southern boys have a bit warped sense of humor. It was tongue in cheek humor, I was just complimenting her on her pressure and I see no difference in what I said than the guys asking Candi Girl to pee in a measuring cup to measure her bladder capacity? I even said please in requesting her to do the video. Everyone be it males or females can get some form of entertainment from watching the videos, are you saying no-one gets any entertainment? After all it is a fetish and in the what first turned you on to pee forum there are lots of give and take in the forum. If I have offended I surely apologize. No offense was intended. I do notice some of the ladies here sell clips on clips 4sale. So they clearly are aimed at taking requests and giving entertainment.

Steve