Vomit , !!

I read an article about it in Hustler in the 1980's. The story then was that you would fuck the girl from behind and get her to puke. When she would contract all her muscles involuntarily she would squeeze her pussy muscles down on you.

My ex wife sneezed once during sex and I thought she was going to rip my dick off. After that she would sometimes cough for me as I was cumming resulting in a special reward.

Personally I would not enjoy the whole vomit experience.

I don't get the vomit thing either.

But each to their own.

On a site whose members all have an interest in pissing, with a fair few having some measure of interest in shitting too - at least in terms of watching - who are we to beat up on a vomit fetish? If that floats anyone's boat, then let them have their fun with it. We don't have to go near it if it's not our thing.

• Like 1
Steve I was not beating anyone up. I am sorry if I came across that way. I did not mean to offend.

It's ok. I wasn't intending to accuse anyone of beating up on other fetishists, merely suggesting that we avoid doing so at any future point. And you haven't offended anybody

Fact is, you find puke gross. So do I. So do many others. There is no harm in admitting that as long as we don't lay into anyone who does have such an interest. And neither you, I nor anyone else here has done that.

And it is perfectly legitimate to question what it is about something that turns some people on, if we don't get it ourselves.

One time - many years ago now - I was discussing watersports and golden showers with a female friend. I can remember her saying, "I don't see what people can get out of that." Had I been less in the closet at the time, I might have tried to explain the attraction to her, lol.

There really is no harm in ever posing the question, "Why does such and such a thing turn you on?"

Incidentally, most of us here have probably heard of the video clip "2 girls 1 cup". Wondering what all the fuss was about, and hearing it described as the grossest thing out there, curiosity got the better of me and I found it online. I couldn't watch it all. I looked at about as much as I could take, but then turned it off. It was just a total gross out. I thought "that's enough of this shit" - literally actually. Didn't want to watch any more of it. It not only included scat scenes of the absolutely grossest kind, but also puking too.

I found myself asking, "What can anyone get out of this?" But I expect there are people out there who enjoy such stuff. Would be interesting hearing them explain what the attraction is.

• Like 3
It's ok. I wasn't intending to accuse anyone of beating up on other fetishists, merely suggesting that we avoid doing so at any future point. And you haven't offended anybody

Fact is, you find puke gross. So do I. So do many others. There is no harm in admitting that as long as we don't lay into anyone who does have such an interest. And neither you, I nor anyone else here has done that.

And it is perfectly legitimate to question what it is about something that turns some people on, if we don't get it ourselves.

One time - many years ago now - I was discussing watersports and golden showers with a female friend. I can remember her saying, "I don't see what people can get out of that." Had I been less in the closet at the time, I might have tried to explain the attraction to her, lol.

There really is no harm in ever posing the question, "Why does such and such a thing turn you on?"

Incidentally, most of us here have probably heard of the video clip "2 girls 1 cup". Wondering what all the fuss was about, and hearing it described as the grossest thing out there, curiosity got the better of me and I found it online. I couldn't watch it all. I looked at about as much as I could take, but then turned it off. It was just a total gross out. I thought "that's enough of this shit" - literally actually. Didn't want to watch any more of it. It not only included scat scenes of the absolutely grossest kind, but also puking too.

I found myself asking, "What can anyone get out of this?" But I expect there are people out there who enjoy such stuff. Would be interesting hearing them explain what the attraction is.

Got to admit that is a fair point , most people I know would think peeing and wetting is gross so I suppose we all have our own turn on's

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

As one of those hardcore weirdos who DOES actually enjoy vomit, I'll do my best to explain what it is that does it for me.

A big part of the whole attraction to "excrement" in general for me personally is that I'm seeing and/or hopefully even tasting something that's a product of the girl I'm attracted to. And in the case of pee,shit and vomit (arguably to a lesser extent) these fluids are coming out of an otherwise potentially sexual orifice. There's always been something inherently intimate and erotic about a girl being comfortable enough around you to be able to do something she'd normally do in private, in a toilet, right in front of you or in your mouth.

Now don't read on if you don't wanna hear it, cause I do get a lil graphic. But in the case of puke specifically. I like seeing this colourful fluid that consists of the food the girl ate pouring out of her mouth. I love all the intense sounds, the gagging and the bubbling up of puke as it comes up their throat. And I have and would enjoy having a girl throwing up in my mouth for more or less the same reasons listed above. It's just so hot feeling her warm lips pressed against yours, while she burps and gags into your mouth until suddenly she brings up what she last ate and you could feel it filling up your cheeks and taste that unique taste. I think because stuff like that is so widely maligned and considered so taboo by even the more out there fetishists, there's something even more intimate about a girl sharing something like that with you than just like, anal sex or something else just slightly fringe.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
As one of those hardcore weirdos who DOES actually enjoy vomit, I'll do my best to explain what it is that does it for me.

A big part of the whole attraction to "excrement" in general for me personally is that I'm seeing and/or hopefully even tasting something that's a product of the girl I'm attracted to. And in the case of pee,shit and vomit (arguably to a lesser extent) these fluids are coming out of an otherwise potentially sexual orifice. There's always been something inherently intimate and erotic about a girl being comfortable enough around you to be able to do something she'd normally do in private, in a toilet, right in front of you or in your mouth.

Now don't read on if you don't wanna hear it, cause I do get a lil graphic. But in the case of puke specifically. I like seeing this colourful fluid that consists of the food the girl ate pouring out of her mouth. I love all the intense sounds, the gagging and the bubbling up of puke as it comes up their throat. And I have and would enjoy having a girl throwing up in my mouth for more or less the same reasons listed above. It's just so hot feeling her warm lips pressed against yours, while she burps and gags into your mouth until suddenly she brings up what she last ate and you could feel it filling up your cheeks and taste that unique taste. I think because stuff like that is so widely maligned and considered so taboo by even the more out there fetishists, there's something even more intimate about a girl sharing something like that with you than just like, anal sex or something else just slightly fringe.

Thanks

Although the puke thing is definitely not my thing, your explanation for why it turns you on does make total logical sense.

The only vomit I've been exposed to, Mary as well, is when Maigh chugs too much pee. Mostly morning pee, she just tells us that she has to have it. Cant explain it better than that. Sometimes she can hold it down for a while, and her body sez "uh uh, out with it" ....... she hates the chucking up part, and we hate it when we cause it, but she gets so turned on there is no stopping her. When she does throw up, we just clean her up, hose down the shower and continue on. Mary and I don't drink much, a mouthful maybe, but Maigh will take all of what we both have. This is not something done often, only on odd occasions will she want so much, it just happens.

To some extent she agrees with Mishu420, that the pee comes from inside of the person you care about.

The only vomit I've been exposed to, Mary as well, is when Maigh chugs too much pee. Mostly morning pee, she just tells us that she has to have it. Cant explain it better than that. Sometimes she can hold it down for a while, and her body sez "uh uh, out with it" ....... she hates the chucking up part, and we hate it when we cause it, but she gets so turned on there is no stopping her. When she does throw up, we just clean her up, hose down the shower and continue on. Mary and I don't drink much, a mouthful maybe, but Maigh will take all of what we both have. This is not something done often, only on odd occasions will she want so much, it just happens.

To some extent she agrees with Mishu420, that the pee comes from inside of the person you care about.

TBH, the idea of a girl throwing up piss is preeeetty fuckin hot IMO. Once it was another girl's pee.

Can you tell me a lil more about your situation. Like who are Mary and Maigh to you? Just so I better understand the context.

Maigh is my wife, and Mary is our live in gf, she loves Maigh, will do anything for her. Both of them a bi, makes for an amazing 3some. When I met Maigh, it didn't take long to find that she was just as perverted as I was, maybe even more. After 10 years, she can still surprise me with something.

Mary was a sweet young girl in a dead end life in South West Scotland, meeting Maigh was love at first sight, all 3 of us hit it off from the start, and we gradually got her into our perversion. When Maigh and I were married, we asked Mary to move from Scotland, she didn't have to think about it. She has never said no to anything either. We do have our ups and downs, but very rare, it's amazing being so compatible with each other.

I'm writing this on an iPad, in a king size bed, with two girls spooned together beside me. You have no idea how warm a bed gets with 3 people in it, electric blankets are not required even in winter.

P.S.

Maigh sez the post wasn't meant to be taken as "hot" lol. She hates it, but it happens.

Maigh is my wife, and Mary is our live in gf, she loves Maigh, will do anything for her. Both of them a bi, makes for an amazing 3some. When I met Maigh, it didn't take long to find that she was just as perverted as I was, maybe even more. After 10 years, she can still surprise me with something.

Mary was a sweet young girl in a dead end life in South West Scotland, meeting Maigh was love at first sight, all 3 of us hit it off from the start, and we gradually got her into our perversion. When Maigh and I were married, we asked Mary to move from Scotland, she didn't have to think about it. She has never said no to anything either. We do have our ups and downs, but very rare, it's amazing being so compatible with each other.

I'm writing this on an iPad, in a king size bed, with two girls spooned together beside me. You have no idea how warm a bed gets with 3 people in it, electric blankets are not required even in winter.

P.S.

Maigh sez the post wasn't meant to be taken as "hot" lol. She hates it, but it happens.

That does sound like quite the life friend! Glad to hear you guys have a such a unique and interesting relationship like that and everyone is enjoying it.

Heh and sorry yeah, I didn't imagine it was meant to be hot but it's hard not to find it hot. I mean, I totally don't enjoy seeing anyone in pain or like suffering from feeling sick. But as long as she's not like gravely ill and just end up throwing up and feeling better I do really dig seeing the whole process happen.

• 5 months later...

This has excited me a few times over the years and I believe it began during a swimming lesson at primary school.  One of the girls in my class unexpectedly made her way to the ladder and was about to climb out when teacher stopped her and asked "What are you doing?"  The girl said "I feel ill and I think I'm gonna throw up."  The teacher still wouldn't let her get out and she puked into the pool water.  Luckily for us it was nearly the end of the lesson but I found it exciting to think of the boys getting in for the next lesson and not knowing what had happened.  There was still a small amount of 'evidence' floating on the surface when we saw the boys getting in (while we were walking out of the pool building) and I got myself off in bed that night at the thought of it.    

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

This has excited me a few times over the years and I believe it began during a swimming lesson at primary school.  One of the girls in my class unexpectedly made her way to the ladder and was about to climb out when teacher stopped her and asked "What are you doing?"  The girl said "I feel ill and I think I'm gonna throw up."  The teacher still wouldn't let her get out and she puked into the pool water.  Luckily for us it was nearly the end of the lesson but I found it exciting to think of the boys getting in for the next lesson and not knowing what had happened.  There was still a small amount of 'evidence' floating on the surface when we saw the boys getting in (while we were walking out of the pool building) and I got myself off in bed that night at the thought of it.    

Niiiice. I love stories like this. And I totally would have done the same thing. Hell, I'm pretty weird, I probably would have tried to get back in the water somehow and casually suck up any "evidence" I could find floating around into my mouth.

There was a few times growing up where I saw a girl throw up and it was always completely fascinating to me. Sadly nothing too terribly explicit, but I do remember always being in awe of the event and wanting to lick it up but not being able to of course because it would be right in the middle of class or some such.

I had a few more explicit experiences growing up. Like I eventually let my first GF know all the weird fetishes I had and she indulged me at least a few times here in there in all of them. She puked in my mouth once as a surprise and I REALLY liked that. She was really comfortable about throwing up around me and never seemed to be the type to get too nervous or worried about throwing up. It was easy for her to puke and she didn't seem to feel too bad while doing it, so that was really nice. I definitely rather see a girl be able to vomit casually than see her all sick and unhappy.

My wife who I've been with for almost 10 years now indulged me a few times the first few years we were together but we haven't really done much since. Still, some pretty hot experiences. She threw up on me while we were having sex and she was on top. It was a lil more cold and messy then I had planned and it kinda got all in my hair, but it was still hot. And at the time at least, she too was pretty comfortable about puking and was often willing to let me film her throwing up or to just puke in front of me in like a bag or a cup for fun.

I've definitely had some fun vomit fetishy times. Alas though, it's been a few years. The last time I can remember seeing  a girl throw up IRL was when me and my wife were drinking with a cute friend of ours and she (the friend) threw up a few times after having a cigarette. It was super hot, nice stream, splattered all over the ground and she was all smiles about it and just kinda laughed it off. Of course I made the stupid drunken mistake of audibly saying something like, "Man, that was hot!". Our friend and the others there sorta laughed it off and assumed I was just being facetious, but my wife knew and kinda gave me a dirty look. But ehhh, what can you do. Fortunately she didn't make too big a deal about it.

Anywho, sorry to go TLDR. Just always cool hearing from other people into the more fringe stuff like this. Feel free to share more or go deeper about what you're into about girls puking. I'm always interested in hearing other people's experiences and takes on this.

• Like 1

Thanks Mishu.  I think what excited me the most was the thought of those boys getting pool water in their mouths and not knowing a girl had puked in there.  I also wondered if the teacher got a thrill from it too, as she was so determined not to let the girl get out.  Also we weren't allowed to visit the toilets before getting in so I wonder if she enjoyed knowing we'd probably have to pee in the pool.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

Thanks Mishu.  I think what excited me the most was the thought of those boys getting pool water in their mouths and not knowing a girl had puked in there.  I also wondered if the teacher got a thrill from it too, as she was so determined not to let the girl get out.  Also we weren't allowed to visit the toilets before getting in so I wonder if she enjoyed knowing we'd probably have to pee in the pool.

Heh, wow yeah that is pretty weird that she wouldn't let anyone use the bathroom before getting in the pool. That's like the exact opposite of any other swimming instructor/pool caretaker/whatever that I've ever seen.

That definitely does make you think.

• Like 1

Puking in pool water! Ahh, there's a thought. That's the sort of thing where you might expect them to temporarily close the pool to clean it out -- though I suppose not everyone is actually scrupulous about keeping their pools some kind of sanitary.

In general, vomit is a relatively unpleasant thing for me to actually personally do, but sometimes I don't mind seeing other people do it. It's like any other bodily function that expels some substance or other. You might not want to get it on you or near you, but it is still a body at work. You can wreak a lot of havoc with your stomach and throat if you're not careful with them (or, I suppose, if you're willfully reckless with them). That's pretty attractive all by itself. Because it isn't something that bodies do in their regular daily functions, and because it can be a bit icky to go through, I understand people not trying for it on purpose. But when they do -- yeah, that can be pretty fun indeed.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Mishu420 said:

Heh, wow yeah that is pretty weird that she wouldn't let anyone use the bathroom before getting in the pool. That's like the exact opposite of any other swimming instructor/pool caretaker/whatever that I've ever seen.

That definitely does make you think.

Yeah I agree and that's why I thought it was weird.  Every other teacher or instructor I came across encouraged use of toilets before entering the pool.  Not that I actually did though!  I'd go in there, flush the toilet, and come out again - then enjoying a pee while I was in the pool.

1 hour ago, Maggie_555 said:

Yeah I agree and that's why I thought it was weird.  Every other teacher or instructor I came across encouraged use of toilets before entering the pool.  Not that I actually did though!  I'd go in there, flush the toilet, and come out again - then enjoying a pee while I was in the pool.

All right, now, that's a new level of sneaky. Flushing the toilet without doing anything in it first. I suppose I should expect that, though. Maybe I'd do the same, if someone demanded that I used the toilet but I had other plans.

Thankfully, at least, I've never ended up puking in a pool. I've done a number of things with my body in a pool, but that's not on the list. I say thankfully partly because I wouldn't like to be that embarrassed afterward, and partly because it'd be physically unpleasant. Maybe if I were the only person nearby at the time. Hm.

• Like 1