Posh adventure

I'm Ryan, a 22 year old law student, though I am hoping to launch a political career in time, and am a member of the Conservative Party. The other week I hooked up with this gorgeous 19 year old girl whilst enjoying a few drinks at a Conservative Students social evening. Her name is Sophie, and she is rather posh, and lives in a massive house. Anyway, we really hit it off and headed back to her place for a great night together.

After having great sex, Sophie said she had to pee....and my eyes almost popped out of my head at what happened next. Instead of heading for the door, she made a beeline for the corner of her bedroom, squatted there, and started peeing right there on the plush carpet like it was the most natural thing in the world! I HAD actually noticed a slight pissy aroma when I first walked in: now I knew why! She seemed surprised, and also a little amused, by my obvious shock, and said that she'd always done this. It was just so much easier than going all the way to the toilet.

And the whole thing was so damn erotic: the soft hissing sound of her relief, the sight of her yellow pee splashing down, and the sound of it pattering over the carpet, soon gave me a solid erection. Sophie noticed this straight away, and realised that her display turned me on.

As soon as she had finished peeing, leaving a massive wet patch on her obviously highly expensive carpet, she came back to the bed and took my erect penis into her mouth. And moved her head up and down upon it until I fired my cum into her mouth.

When my dick went limp, I became aware of my own need to pee, and rather sheepishly asked her where the toilet was. But she just laughed and said, "You might as well just do it in here on the floor! I have!" Then she offered to...er..."lend a hand". Anyway, she pretty soon ended up holding my dick for me as I peed on the carpet right beside her bed.

Of course, I made sure we exchanged numbers, and I am certainly planning to meet her again.

• Like 2
  • Love 1