Sophie christens my new home

To this day I still cannot believe my good fortune six months ago. Incredibly - against all the odds - I actually got the lottery jackpot. All six numbers! Wasn't the biggest jackpot ever and there were other winners too, but I still netted over two million quid, all entirely tax free.

What did I do with it? Well I retired as soon as I had worked out my notice. I made sure my friends and family were sorted. And I gave up my cheap rented place to buy a nice new home in a beautiful area near the coast in Cornwall. And I paid to have it professionally furnished and decorated, with frieze carpets and......well....let me just show you this pic of the main living room area....

hr1166375-4.jpg

Definitely needed a little something. A certain christening. So I shared this pic with the gorgeous Sophie whom I'd of course told about my good fortune. And I paid for her and her husband and daughter to have an awesome two week holiday nearby in a luxury five star hotel, lovely beaches and countryside all around. And I suggested that, if she wished, she was welcome to come and christen that lovely frieze carpet. She kind of teasingly suggested that she might do, and I was hopeful.

Well, she agreed to visit during her holiday, and much to my delight arrived with a very full bladder. Things were looking up, especially when with a grin she told me she needed a pee and hadn't been all day! Saving it up, it seemed. But first she wanted to have a good look around at my new pad, impressed by the job done by the professionals I'd hired. Then finally we ended up back in the living room, by which time her need to go was obvious.

I suggested that she just christen that plush carpet. She smiled at me. "You really want me to wee on it?"

The idea didn't seem the least bit outrageous to her. She'd peed on my living room carpet right in front of me before, albeit on a much cheaper carpet in a much cheaper flat. She'd even been known to let her husband film her peeing on her own kitchen floor! But this place was very plushly decorated with an obviously expensive and brand new carpet. So she was hesitant.

"Won't I ruin that carpet if I pee on it, Steve? It looks expensive!"

I assured her that this just made it even sexier and I wasn't bothered about the carpet. I had the money. I could replace it if necessary.

She took little more persuading. Never again was she likely to get the chance to pee all over someone's expensive carpet like that, with no guilt at all. So, grinning, she reached up under her skirt and removed her thong, then lowered herself into a squatting position about four feet in front of that table in the pic.. Her skirt was lifted to expose her beuatiful pussy and ass, as she asked me with a grin, "Are you sure it's ok"

I assured her that it was.

And then suddenly there was a very audible hissing - so she must have been desperate - and the sound of her piss pattering down onto that carpet. She looked down at her own yellow pee splashing down for several seconds, a look of pleasure upon her beautiful face. The puddle was growing rapidly larger, and in it's centre ever more saturated. The splashing grew louder - less muffled - as the area beneath her became drenched. She peed for ages too, intermittently smiling her sexy smile at me as she peed, and then looking down at the mess her gushing pee was making on my carpet.

By the time that she'd finished, there was a rather large and obvious puddle right there beneath - and slightly in front of - her. Still squatting, she asked me to pass her handbag, from which she then retrieved some tissue to wipe herself, before handing it to me. I simply took it out to the kitchen to place in the bin there, as she retrieved her thong, stood, and let her skirt drop back into place.

After this, we moved over to the sofa and sat there chatting for a couple of hours, all the while with me constantly plying her with fresh cups of tea and coffee. She's a smart girl, so must have known why I was doing that, but she was happy to drink it all. I suspect she wanted to pee again before leaving as much as I wanted to watch her doing it again.

And sure enough, after a couple of hours, she said she needed another pee. This time though, I needed no powers of persuasion, nor needed to make any naughty suggestions. Instead, she herself asked if she could pee on the carpet again, like it was something I could tell she really wanted to do. I just said, "Sure, go right ahead."

So again she removed her thong and hoisted her skirt as she squatted over that carpet. But this time she was crouching down right beside the armchair near the fireplace, having another long piss to create another large puddle in this new location. She clearly loved just peeing there with no need for qualms or guilt at all.

Again she wiped afterwards before replacing her thong and standing to let her skirt fall back into place. She stepped away from this second large puddle but took a last glance at it and smiled, seemingly pleased with what she had done.

She said her farewells and left soon afterwards. As she left I thanked her for christening my carpet, which made her laugh.

Man, this Sophie girl has got to be one of the sexiest girls around.

• Like 3
That was really hot ! Thank you so much Steve. I want to pee on a carpet now.

It might not be a plush new carpet, but don't you still have that cheap poece of carpet you bought, which you peed on before?

If so, you could always pee on it again. :)

And perhaps even tell us all about it at some later point. :wink: