Lets play a game: Part 6

Jack awoke late that morning, alone, head pounding to match the rain drumming on the window. Hungover, Jack slowly got out of bed, swinging his legs over onto the floor. He instantly recoiled at the cold sogginess beneath his feet. Quickly stepping to dry carpet he tried to remember if he had used the floor as a toilet the night before but his last memories of the night were hazy. On his way out the door he grew puzzled by the damp stain on the wall and carpet, following his nocturnal piss trail out the door into the hallway. It didn't take long for Jack to put the pieces together. He was no stranger to peeing while sleep walking, especially when drunk. In college his roommate told Jack that he had gotten up in the middle of the night, and made his way over to their dorm room door and peed all over the door and floor. His roommate tried in vain to wake him up but nothing worked. Jack had laughed as his roommate told him that when Jack finished his piss he grabbed his roommate's towel from the rack and threw it on the puddle! Jack also remembered one hazy night when he went to the bathroom to pee but for some reason recalled going too far to actually be in the bathroom when he peed. That morning as he went to class he remembered seeing the cleaning lady with a mop and bucket in the elevator. He was also caught once by a friend peeing in one of the sinks in the bathroom (all true stories btw). These stories suddenly fresh in his mind reminded Jack of his need for a morning piss. Looking at his puddle on the hallway floor he thought about how easy it would be to just pull out his penis and release his bladder onto the carpet, he could probably get away with the naughty pee by blaming it on his unconscious activities the night before. Clutching his cock he decided to see what Kim was up to and where she had done her morning piss.

Kim was in the kitchen preparing breakfast, brewing up a big pot of coffee in the process. Having drank less than her husband she had cleaned up her makeshift toilets from the night before. Dumping the pale yellow contents from trash can and salad bowl down the kitchen sink, causing a delightful pissy aroma to mix with the brewing coffee. Pouring out her own urine didn't help her current situation. She was holding her morning piss in until her husband woke up. Cursing his tardiness she sucked in through her teeth as she bounced from foot to foot, pressing her hand in her crotch through her apron, the only article of clothing she was wearing, she liked to be naughty like this for Jack when she made breakfast. Luckily her pee dance did the trick and the wave of desperation passed and she started to make the rest of their breakfast, hoping Jack would be down soon. As the pressure in her bladder peaked again she looked around frantically for something to pee in, thinking of all the possibilities, a coffee mug was readily available and she had just emptied the dishwasher.

Jack entered the room, grinning at Kim's bare behind, saying, “Morning babe, guess I have some explaining to do, huh? I thought I was done with sleep peeing in college, I'll clean it up after breakfa...”

“Finally!” Kim interrupted, “You don't have to apologize for anything,” turning toward Jack, putting her scant clad body on display, one breast nearly free, proudly displaying its nipple from behind apron. “In fact your sleep pee has upped the ante,” she said as she pulled up the bottom of the apron up to her mid-drift, exposing her uncovered mound. She was finally able to give her bladder what it wanted and her morning piss erupted from between her labia, first drenching her thighs before splashing loudly onto the tile and all over her feet. “I think the inside of the house is our toilet now too, not just the outside and containers!” she declared as her hissing filled the room and a large yellow puddle formed at her foot.

His wife's naughty declaration and piss were enough for Jack as he pulled his semi-erect cock from his boxers. In an instant a long dark yellow arc issued from Jack's penis, splattering on the white tile. Stepping forward he angled his cock up slightly to aim his stream into his wife's puddle. “I almost added to my puddle upstairs hoping you wouldn't notice, I'm glad I waited,” said Jack, reveling in the couple's shared naughty piss.

“Oh I'd notice,” replied Kim. “I saw you do it last night! I had woken up needing to pee but the salad bowl was all the way downstairs so I just peed in the trash can and then you woke up! I was so aroused with what you were doing I decided to leave you a present by your bedside.” Kim giggled as she started to finish up her pee, she could still feel it pouring down her legs as she noticed a new aching need from her pussy.

“So that was your pee I was stepping in,” Jack said, “You could have easily just let me take the blame for it,” as he stepped closer to Kim, stepping into their puddle, still peeing noisily onto the floor.

“But where is the fun in that,” said Kim, grabbing her husband's pissing penis, directing it all over the tile. Kim frowned as Jack's stream diminished, directing his last spurts at dry tile, before placing his semi-hard dick in her mouth. She loved the feeling of Jack's cock harden in her mouth and she also found a new delight in the strong salty taste from Jack's pee still dribbling out of his urethra. Her hand didn't take long to find her sopping wet clit, rubbing herself furiously. Jack moaned as she bobbled her head up and down on his erection, pausing every now and then to lustily lick his balls while jacking him off with her free hand. After a few short minutes Kim could feel Jack's penis pulse, clamping down hard on his dick with her lip causing Jack to fire his seed down Kim's throat. This was all Kim needed as her knees buckled and collapsed into their puddle in a crushing orgasm. The couple was then interrupted by the coffee maker announcing its completion. Panting Jack said, “I'll pour us some coffee.”

Grabbing a cup from Jack, Kim stood up and gazed upon their morning's toilet. Watching their hot yellow puddle flow across the tile, she noticed it starting to snake in a river towards a drain in the floor under their glass kitchen table! “Jack! I forgot about these,” Kim said, pointing to the drain. Kim remembered there were several situated about the house, at the time they thought it was strange but now she thought about how convenient it was and wondered if the house's previous owner, or at least builder, shared their inclinations. Wiping herself off with the kitchen towel she went back to making breakfast while Jack set the table.

While eating breakfast Jack recounted his dream last night. Not the type to get jealous at a dream Kim relished the story, thinking of all the places they could now pee in their own home. “I think I even remember my parents saying something about possible Roman ancestry,” Jack said.

Kim replied, “Well if Urinaelia was your family's patron goddess, it must be true! Maybe she made it over to America and is watching over us now!”

“Well we certainly are putting her sacred practices to used,” said Jack.

“But you can't fuck her,” added Kim with a laugh.

Still sitting at the table the couple discussed their plans for the day. Kim had to pick up some supplies for school tomorrow and would be out and about. While she discussed what she needed to buy she smiled at Jack and pointed through the table at her crotch as she spread her legs with the apron still draped at her crotch, hiding her pussy from view. With wide eyes Jack watched as her white apron darkened and heard his wife's now familiar hiss and she spurt into her chair. Soon the dark patch spread larger exposing a faint outline of Kim's beautiful lips. It didn't take long for her hot pee to pool up between her legs and around her ass, soon the urine was flowing out from under the apron and cascading from the edge of the chair to the floor below in a torrent. It didn't take long before Jack sighed and peed right into his boxers, lips curling as he felt his hot pee soak his balls and start to pool around his crotch, soaking his ass and thighs in the process. Kim watched as his boxers darkened and his stream occasionally jumped out and poured down the outside of his underwear. Jack's pee soon joined his wife's on the floor as his chair overflowed. When they both finished, Jack had decided they should stock up on some cleaning supplies if they were going to continue with their naughty pees. He felt they should splurge a little and pick up a carpet cleaner and of course they'd need plenty of Fabreeze if they were to have any guests over.

Agreeing they both needed another cup of coffee they got up from their seats, tipping the contents of their chairs onto the floor before going about their days.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Excellent installment. The fact that she enjoyed the taste of the remnants of his piss while giving him a blow job gives me hope that they will eventually move to my favorite aspects of this fetish, golden showers and piss drinking. Whatever way you decide to take the story, I'm sure that it will be fantastic.