Pissing Fun at the Gym, Part 2

Well, after the invite from Helen, the petite but highly sexy manageress of the gym, I hung around until after closing when most people had left, wondering who else might share Helen's penchant for pissing all over the place. I basically waited in Helen's office until she came in with the other girls. Turned out there were five of us, including myself and Helen, of course.

Helen made the introductions. "Right girls. A newbie tonight. This is Amber, who very much has a thing about peeing all over the place." She pointed down towards the obvious huge wet patch on the carpet. "I peed all over this carpet in front of her today."

They all laughed.

Helen pointed to the first of the other three girls, a raven-haired and very curvaceous young girl whom I recognised.. "Amber, this is Jennifer."

I chuckled, "We've already met. She's the girl I saw pissing on the floor in the changing room."

Jennifer grinned.

Then Helen pointed to a sexy blue-eyed blonde who could only have been in her early 20s. "This is Clare."

I'd never met her before, but guessed that this must be the Clare whom Helen had told me had peed against the wall in the hallway on a previous occasion. She smiled warmly.

Then Helen pointed to the last girl, a buxom and very sexy redhead. "This is Sue. She's the cleaner."

Sue laughed, "Yeah, it's my job to clean up all the mess we make after we've had our fun." She rolled her eyes in mock exasperation, but had a big grin.

Helen laughed, "I do pay her very well for it, and she does make quite a lot of the mess herself." The girls all chuckled at that.

Helen took the lead, "Right girls. Don't know about you but I've been saving this one up. I'm bursting for a pee." There was much general agreement with that. I too was well aware of my increasingly urgent need to pee. "First stop, the ladies' changing room."

Once there, Helen explained to me that it is always more fun if we are all naked, so we all undressed. I had to remind myself that this was actually happening as all five of us ended up totally nude. It was so awesomely sexy already.

Helen continued to lead. "Right. Manager's prerogative. I get to pee first."

And with that she strode over towards the lockers, opening one of them. She stood before the open locker, her hips thrust forward. And within seconds, amidst much laughter, she was pissing, spraying the insides of the locker with her yellow torrent. She swung her hips from side to side, aiming her pee over as much of the interior as possible. The sound of it forcefully splashing against the metal insides of the locker echoed loudly around the room. Sounded sexy as fuck.

I found the spectacle highly arousing. "That looks fucking awesome."

"It is rather fun." Her pee was still spraying against the metal. "You can pee in a locker yourself if you want."

"Or anywhere else you feel like", Sue added.

"Anywhere at all?" I asked.

Finally stepping away from the locker, Helen said, "Sure. Just pee anywhere you want."

Sue was already standing in the middle of the changing room with her legs apart and hands upon her hips. "Yeah, like this for example."

And with that she started pissing right there where she stood, all over the changing room floor. Her golden torrent splashed down loudly, creating an ever larger puddle upon the floor. She grinned as she slowly swayed her hips, deliberately pissing over as much of the floor as possible. And she peed for ages, her golden waterfall still splashing down even as the massive puddle expanded to surround her feet. She was standing in a large pool of her own piss by the time she'd finished.

Clare next strode over towards the wall beside the sinks, legs apart and hips thrust forward as she stood facing it.

Helen smirked as she informed me, "Pissing against walls is very much Clare's thing."

There was some laughter at that.

Then with a loud hissing and the sound of pee forcefully splashing against the wall, Clare was pissing like a guy, using the wall as some kind of urinal. Her golden pee splashed against it, flowing down in rivulets to form an ever growing yellow puddle on the floor at the base of the wall. She peed there for ages as well.

Jennifer piped up next. "Right, I need a piss really badly now. But I'm not doing it in here."

Giggling, she led us all out into the actual gym room proper, where she squatted over the hardwood floor between two running treadmills. Then she just started pissing there on the floor, a very audible hissing sound accompanying the splashing sound of her pee hitting the floor. She peed for over a minute as well, flooding the floor with a massive puddle of piss.

Eventually, relieved, she stood up and all eyes turned to me. Helen took the lead, "Right, Amber. I guess that just leaves you. As the newbie - this has kind of become our custom - you get to pee absolutely anywhere you like, the more outrageous the better. We really do mean anywhere, by the way."

They all giggled.

"Anywhere at all?" I asked. The thought of peeing somewhere totally "wrong" was really doing it for me then.

"Anywhere at all", Helen confirmed.

So I led the girls towards Helen's office, where I climbed up onto her office table and squatted there. They all seemed to approve of my naughtiness. And then - very desperate by now - with a loud hissing sound, I started pissing right there on the table. A rapidly spreading puddle formed upon the wooden surface. Some forms and other paperwork grew sodden with pee, stained yellow. Soon, almost the entire surface of the table was covered in piss, which was now flowing off the front edge onto the carpet. In mid flow I then decided to shuffle forward so that I was squatting upon the table's edge, pissing directly onto the carpet. The sound of my pee pattering onto the carpet from the height of the table filled the room.

I actually felt disappointed when I finally finished, because I was enjoying it so much. Though if I'd peed for much longer I may well have orgasmed on the spot. The table and all the paperwork upon it were covered in yellow piss. And there was a second rather large puddle upon the carpet to add to the one created by Helen earlier.

The girls voiced their approval at what I'd just done. Then Helen said, "Right girls. Let's go to the canteen for a few drinks."

It turned out that this was not to be the end of our fun. The intention was to have many drinks of some kind or another whilst chatting, before - after maybe a couple of hours when we were all full-bladdered again - having a second round of pissing fun.

I couldn't wait......

To be continued......

---------------------------------------------------------

Part 1..... http://peefans.com/threads/pissing-fun-at-the-gym-part-1.5937/

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
And with that she strode over towards the lockers, opening one of them. She stood before the open locker, her hips thrust forward. And within seconds, amidst much laughter, she was pissing, spraying the insides of the locker with her yellow torrent. She swung her hips from side to side, aiming her pee over as much of the interior as possible. The sound of it forcefully splashing against the metal insides of the locker echoed loudly around the room. Sounded sexy as fuck.

Ah! That is why there are always posters reminding you to empty your locker before leaving and that management declines all responsibility if you don't!