How to meet local pee fans?

Any suggestions on how to meet local pee fans, especially ladies of course. I've looked at a few "fetish" dating sites but they all seem to be pretty much the same stupid site with a different name and banner. I live in a fairly large "small town." I've tried Craigslist with mixed results, actually met a few ladies but not anyone I wanted to or was able to maintain contact with. As to be expected there is a lot of spam and several that seem promising then just disappear. So basically i was wondering if there were any other localised personals or community sites that would be worth trying? Or any suggestions for getting good repsonses? Have looked at but never posted on backpage.com as there was very little on there for my area. Hell, I'd even post some of the ads I've put up for some constructive criticism if that was something you guys would be willing to provide (and is allowed by forum rules). Would also be willing to share what little has worked for me if someone wants to compare notes :bookworm:

I'm not sure either, with personals sites like Craigslist it seems the regular posters have a set lingo. I do agree that there are a lot of the same sites for fetish dating or social.

I'd say though that while most sites for group meet ups for hobbyists have strict rules that would prevent posting anything fetish related. That it's just hit or miss really, it depends on the area you are in. I guess someone needs to make a site for that sorta thing, but site hosting is not cheap. Especially if its meant to have personals for all over a country and multiple cities.

That's an excellent question. Always I walk trough my city I just look at all the girls and I just wonder how many of them secretly have a pee ferish or at least like to pee in naughty places. In my city in Switzerland live about 500'000 people so 250'000 women. If just 2 of 100 have a pee fetish, that would make 5000 girls which have a pee fetish. And some people say that this fetish is more common than expected. I personally don't know any of those girls. I had a few experiences but always the girl did it as a favour for me. But yeah... you can't just ask any girl if she has a pee fetish ^^ unfortunately

Any suggestions on how to meet local pee fans, especially ladies of course. I've looked at a few "fetish" dating sites but they all seem to be pretty much the same stupid site with a different name and banner. I live in a fairly large "small town." I've tried Craigslist with mixed results, actually met a few ladies but not anyone I wanted to or was able to maintain contact with. As to be expected there is a lot of spam and several that seem promising then just disappear. So basically i was wondering if there were any other localised personals or community sites that would be worth trying? Or any suggestions for getting good repsonses? Have looked at but never posted on backpage.com as there was very little on there for my area. Hell, I'd even post some of the ads I've put up for some constructive criticism if that was something you guys would be willing to provide (and is allowed by forum rules). Would also be willing to share what little has worked for me if someone wants to compare notes :bookworm:

I would love to pee with you online for a start

I'm not sure either, with personals sites like Craigslist it seems the regular posters have a set lingo. I do agree that there are a lot of the same sites for fetish dating or social.

I'd say though that while most sites for group meet ups for hobbyists have strict rules that would prevent posting anything fetish related. That it's just hit or miss really, it depends on the area you are in. I guess someone needs to make a site for that sorta thing, but site hosting is not cheap. Especially if its meant to have personals for all over a country and multiple cities.

I'm in a fairly large "small" town. Just enough real activity on CL to keep the carrot dangling just out of reach. Definitely wouldn't just put it out there on a general dating or hobbyist site. FetLife seems to have a fairly active user base around me but as far as I can tell it's pretty limited to the s&m crowd.

That's an excellent question. Always I walk trough my city I just look at all the girls and I just wonder how many of them secretly have a pee ferish or at least like to pee in naughty places. In my city in Switzerland live about 500'000 people so 250'000 women. If just 2 of 100 have a pee fetish, that would make 5000 girls which have a pee fetish. And some people say that this fetish is more common than expected. I personally don't know any of those girls. I had a few experiences but always the girl did it as a favour for me. But yeah... you can't just ask any girl if she has a pee fetish ^^ unfortunately

I do wonder that myself sometimes. Try not to think about it too much though. Don't want to go crazy lol :wacky:

I would love to pee with you online for a start

That sounds like fun, I look forward to hearing from you.

I met my wife by sheer accident, and we pretty much knew we had both met our match by the first night. Mary fell in love with Maigh, and because of that was willing to try anything to stay with her. We "trained" Mary to share what we liked and all of us have been going fine for 10 years, almost 11.

• Like 1