Pissing Fun at the Gym, Part 1

Oh! Is this inspired by Leaky One's "Pissing at the Local Gym"? The premise is very similar. I always loved the scene of Rachel, the gym manager, demonstrating in her office.

I have the two chapters of Leaky One stories so I could repost them here, but it's a bit disappointed when they end. If you are planning on dusting them off and carrying on, I am very much looking forward to further instalments!

• Like 1

When I am in the right mental zone I do plan to continue. And of course, my story was in many ways a retelling of the Leaky_One story, but with my own touch.

Leaky_One remains unsurpassed when it comes to naughty pissing stories. I rarely ever get quite as much positive feedback as I do when I re-write one of hers. I think she had an awesomely outstanding erotic imagination in combination with a sheer simplicity of concept - girls having fun pissing all over the place - which has rarely ever been matched by anyone and surpassed by no one.

She still sits a notch above the rest of us who write in her shadow, inspired by her example but never quite able to rise to the same pinnacle.

Wouldn't it be awesome if she returned to the world of erotic pee story writing? And did so here, on this very forum with a succession of new stories?

• Like 1

Thanks Steve, a great version of the story. I look forward to seeing where you take it.

Gyms and fitness centres are great places for pee fun. I have peed on the floor in the changing room, in the showers, in the steam room, sauna, jacuzzi and swimming pool. I have even let small amounts out in the gym itself e.g. near the water cooler whilst filling my water bottle.

I actually analysed Leaky One's stories when I started writing my own to find out what made them so great. Her imagination is obviously varied, as she has many different scenarios (varying locations and characters' dynamics), but in the end I think the element that drove my admiration the most was the description of the act.

In her stories, the act of peeing is described at length and in depth; it usually covers several paragraphs! She usually glosses over a lot of points about the scenarios, a quick setup, briefly presenting the characters, but when she describes the act of peeing she takes her time and it really let me immerse myself and play the scene in my head.

She will describe all the steps of the pee: the initial urge, the decision to act, the slow/fast start-up, the actual pee, the finish, the escape and the reminiscing. She will also take the time to cover not only the actions but also the feeling of the character at each and every step. And she'll write really detailed accounts of each step, taking care to use finely chiselled words that match exactly the situation (rather than just "her piss", she'll qualify the color, strength, shape, ...).

@damoniak : that was a secret....not all people climb through, why ... the stories of leaky are soo arousal, now for sure several people try to write "such" stories...hmm not soo god I find, hold the secret, .. hmm and write would be better ;-)