Problem sorting my picture gallery

I have spent many hours uploading new pics into my picture gallery albumss.

I like to customise the order of them numerically, which I can do using the customise order option. This has worked with every picture folder until my last one, containing my naughty pissing pics.

For some reason, when I try to customise the order here it doesn't work. I just get this message....

I have no idea what or where the Javascript console is, by the way.

It has always worked before.

That particular album is larger than the others, with over 1000 pics in it now. Is it simply too large for the automated order customisation to work?

Because breaking that album in two to place half the pics in a second naughty pissing album would necessitate re-numbering about 500 pics manually, which is an obvious major hassle.

Or is the problem something else that can be resolved?

copy.jpg.835854d1d0e1357d454502b69a2d3e26.jpg

Have checked, and the other albums still seem to work fine in terms of order customisation.

So the folder must just be too large with too many pics in it.

Could Admin please advise me how many pics in an album the system can handle? Hopefully it is something like 1000, above which I only have a handful which would not be too much hassle to place in a new album. I only added about 80 pics to it today and last time it worked with well over 900 pics. So any functional limit must be above that.

Think I have figured out the problem. There must be a 1000 pic limit on what the automatic order customisation can handle. Because I deleted about 20 to reduce the total to 999, and it worked! :thumbsup:

I will remove another one because it is currently on a page on it's own, which will make it neater, and have saved all the deleted pics into a temporary folder from which I will upload them into a new, second, naughty pissing album. :)

I've set hard drive quotas on several of the servers I manage, but never used Java on it. System tells clients when they have used 80%, when it gets to 100% nothing gets saved, and I deal with the vigorous abuse in time. Sounds like you worked it out though.