Women Pee Stounds

I love to hear women pee sounds. I love to see a women desperation to pee and holding them self.

When they get into the stall see how quickly they pull down there pants and pee. Also I love to hear to morn and the sounds that they make when they pee. I like to hear long pee to hear it coming out of them.

If you have any stories on this leave a message below.

I once worked at a small family owned company where the daughter, in her early 40s and still pretty hot, would use the small "executive" restroom right next to my desk. That woman pissed like racehorse and I heard every drop. It's a good thing I worked behind a desk because I was always aroused!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
You are very lucky to have that change. I hear you I get aroused too. Good story you posted.

I love to listen to a woman peeing, especially if she hisses!! The female pee hiss must be the most exciting sound for me, but not all women do it! I would love to do some research in this field to determine what causes the hiss!

• Like 1
I love to hear women pee sounds. I love to see a women desperation to pee and holding them self.

When they get into the stall see how quickly they pull down there pants and pee. Also I love to hear to morn and the sounds that they make when they pee. I like to hear long pee to hear it coming out of them.

If you have any stories on this leave a message below.

Nice tread man.. I too enjoy it and another nice sound is when my GF is peeing outdoors on the ground, you hear the hiss, then the thump sound it does when the ground is hard and dry and then the puddle sound. Call me insane but it turn me on!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
Guest UnabashedUser
I love to listen to a woman peeing, especially if she hisses!! The female pee hiss must be the most exciting sound for me, but not all women do it! I would love to do some research in this field to determine what causes the hiss!

I've been a close observer of many pussies and the wonderous sounds they make during sex, pissing, queefing (a subject all its own). If the woman has large labia, the force of the urine against them will cause them to flap about, interrupting the flow and causing it to whistle or modulate rather like a whish whish whish sound. If the woman is lying on her back the pee flows over the vaginal opening on its way to the bunghole, the pissflap lips forming a seal and then the sound takes on a musical type note almost like blowing air across the open top of a soda bottle, frequency determined by the diameter of the fuck tube and it's length. Damn I think I could spend a few years and write a doctoral dissertation about the audio qualities of various/sundry cuntal emissions.

• 9 months later...
On 3/20/2016 at 10:36 AM, rudi2000 said:

A few years ago several of my friend and their sigs came over to my place for a weekend cocktail party.  A little later, a girl who was a co-worker of mine excused herself to use the bathroom.  She was in her mid 20's, petite and about 5'4'' with a nice body.  My bathroom was about 20 feet from the living room, but I tell you, she made the loudest hissing pee I've ever heard.  It was such a strong hiss that it almost had a faint tonal pitch to it. We all could hear it and you could feel the collective awkwardness in the room as Elizabeth peed away for what seemed like an eternity.   She finally flushed and emerged from the bathroom and we were all trying to pretend like we didn't just hear what she did in there.  To this day, I still can't figure out how such a petite young lady was able to make so much sound with her pee.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, whiz kid said:

A few years ago several of my friend and their sigs came over to my place for a weekend cocktail party.  A little later, a girl who was a co-worker of mine excused herself to use the bathroom.  She was in her mid 20's, petite and about 5'4'' with a nice body.  My bathroom was about 20 feet from the living room, but I tell you, she made the loudest hissing pee I've ever heard.  It was such a strong hiss that it almost had a faint tonal pitch to it. We all could hear it and you could feel the collective awkwardness in the room as Elizabeth peed away for what seemed like an eternity.   She finally flushed and emerged from the bathroom and we were all trying to pretend like we didn't just hear what she did in there.  To this day, I still can't figure out how such a petite young lady was able to make so much sound with her pee.  

Perhaps she was teasing you all with a tape player and the sound turned up! :-)

1 hour ago, Peesee99 said:

I dunno.  It sounded pretty real to me.  And her husband, who is a doctor was sitting next to me and didn't see to react unusually.

A couple of days ago I was doing a favour for a friend installing paper towel dispensers in the toilets at the small company that she owns.  One of the staff is a fit young lady about 5ft 4, dark hair, very curvy bum and a good pair of breasts, probably about 36 E.  I had fitted one dispenser and left to get the other one.  She went into the toilets whilst I wasnt there, but as soon as I heard the cubicle door close, I went back in.  With just the cubicle door between us, I heard her pull down her tight black jeans, followed by her underwear, then almost immmediately heard a strong hiss accompanied by splatter on the porcelain.  As her pee progressed, her flow must have changed as the hiss lessened and the stream started to fall in the water.   She peed for about 25-30 seconds, then after a brief pause I heard her pull off the toilet paper and wipe.  She then repeated this eith more toilet paper.  i then heard her pulling up her clothes and finally flushing.   At that point, I left the room just in case she would have got upset at me being there.

Later on I got the chance to hear another female employee, but she was a very gentle peer - more delicate dribble than gushing stream.

• Like 1

When I was a kid I used to hang out with this one kid and there was an abandoned house right next to his. Usually no one bothered it but one time when I was 8 we were playing in his yard and we heard girls giggling. We sneaked over and peaked around into the abandoned house's yard and saw 2 women hovering and peeing in the overgrown grass right next to the house. I heard that loud hissing sound as we watched. He gasped loud enough for them to hear and they turned around and saw us. They laughed and just kept peeing right in view of 2 kids until done and left their used tissue in the grass. After, he asked if all girls make squirting sounds when they pee. I think that was my first time hearing hissing too. And I tried to find their tissues to see a few days later but they had blown away. I actually saw one of the women a few years later buying cigarettes and condoms in a local store. Luckily she didn't remember me but damn she was hot and I knew she was about to go get fucked. Lucky guy whoever he was.

Lol I wonder if my friend developed a pee fetish because of this. Lost contact 15 years ago.

Edited by Brutus
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 4/19/2017 at 4:11 PM, Peesee99 said:

in my experience girls with large vaginal openings and fleshy outer lips seem to make the loudest sounds...but of course more intensive investigation is called for here ... i'll get back to you <grin>