How Did Get Into Peeing and What age ?

I remember about age 15 or 16 peeing into a tupperware dish. Idk why I felt compelled to but I did. Very shortly after that, I began exploring my body and had my first orgasm and leaked a bit ...the 2 have been joined in my mind since.

• Like 1

Being an only child, I was first witness to a girl peeing when a childhood girlfriend went to pee in my bathroom. I was in with her and it was the first time I saw the difference. I couldn't work out where it came from. I must have been about 6 and that was the only time with her.

The incident that really stuck in my mind came about when I was about 9, I hung around with a girl from our street who was about 13 and a bit wayward. She and I were in the local park, she was in blue denim and announced she had to go pee. I expected her to cycle home but no, she walks over to the boundary hedge, squats down with her jeans just slightly down and starts to pee into the hedge. I couldn't help but look as I'd never known a girl to pee so brazenly and without a toilet, even though us boys did it everywhere!

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

Well, I can remember after I had been masturbating for a while I discovered it felt good to lean back first and pee on myself, so pee landed on my stomach and ran back down my cock and over my balls. Then I would wank and my cock would be wet and delightfully slippery. I still do this sometimes, lying in a bath although when I was young I did it sitting on a toilet.

I'm not sure when I first thought about girls peeing and got turned on by the idea, but it's been a big fantasy for years. I had a rather straight girlfriend at one time who once fondled my cock while she was sitting on a toilet and peeing. It was totally awesome but I had to pretend the peeing was not what was really exciting me - she would not have liked it.

Ever since, I have loved pics and videos of girls peeing. All types really, but mainly relatively ordinary girls peeing on their own.

• Like 3

My pee fetish began when I was a four year old in Kindergarten. Whenever a girl asked the teacher to use the restroom, I would ask immediately afterwards, place my cheek on the floor in front of the girl's room door, and watch the girls' ankles and feet hanging from the toilet. It wasn't much, but it was the best I could do.

Oddly, my fetish disappeared until I was 20 years old, and returned in a huge way, even driving me into therapy.

I think it was triggered from deep in my subconscious when a young woman with whom I desperately wanted a relationship, gave me a big hug as we were leaving a party.

She then said, she REALLY needed to use the restroom, and ran back upstairs. That was nearly 40 years ago, and my fetish has not subsided much. We became friends for twenty years, but never had sex. I also could never get her to pee for me.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
I am very interesting of how any of the people on here got into peeing. What age did you get into peeing ?

I would like to read some of the stories on here. What kind of peeing are you into ? Do you have any general pee stories yourself you would like it share ?

A very clear memory for me. Swimming in the sea with my gf who stood still and said 'i'm weeing...'. No looking back for me.

• 4 years later...

I started peeing on the floor in my room as a kid, then vividly remember seeing my female cousin peeing one day whilst playing outside.  Then it went kind of quiet until my teens when it became something sexual and I got very interested.  Now it's just part of my day.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't remember any time where I wasn't intrested into peeing. 

I guess my first experience was seeing a girl in my first grade peeing herself. I didn't see the peeing but the puddle on the floor and the wet pants. 

I had a strange feeling on everything about peeing, but my sexual interest about peeing came up with 12.