How Did Get Into Peeing and What age ?

Well, it was another very dark wet night nearly 70 years ago. I had been in my hiding place for nearly nine months. All of a sudden everything was cold and bright! I was of course startled and afraid. Everything was new and strange. I had a sudden urge to pee! I sprayed all over the table, my mommy and everything my spray could reach. It felt so good I have been doing it ever since. It takes a little longer now but it's still great fun!

During my first marriage, I was on a business trip and my husband joined me for a weekend. We were celebrating our first anniversary and we were drinking champagne. I had 1 glass and he had the rest of 3 bottles. :) That night I woke up to hear him peeing. I thought it sounded strange, so I opened my eyes. He was peeing at the desk in our motel room. When he was done, he tried to flush, but couldn't find the handle. :) I realized that I was highly turned on by this. I barely touched my clit and I was cumming. He didn't remember this the next day and didn't believe it until I asked him if his shoes were wet. When he saw they were, he was disgusted. He never learned of my fetish. I did tell my 2nd husband about it, but he just couldn't get into it. Single again, and hoping to find someone who will enjoy this with me.

Funny story! New member?

I have had an interest in peeing since well before I was old enough to know anything about sex. I must have been really young - no more than about 8 years old at the most, when I saw a girl getting up from a squat in a secluded doorway in the school playground. I was just in time to see her knickers being pulled up into place before her skirt was allowed to drop to cover all. She was imperfectly hidden from view by a number of her friends standing around her, whilst on the ground was an obviously very new puddle, with trickles still meandering away from it.

The knowledge that this girl had just peed right there fascinated and interested me in ways that I liked but was still too young to understand. I often thought about it afterwards, and occasionally drifted off to sleep at night afterwards nurturing thoughts of girls peeing some place.

I suppose that incident in the playground was the seed from which my entire naughty peeing fetish would later flower.

A bit older - maybe aged about 10 or so but still ignorant of sex - I was present in the home when my mother was loudly chastising my sister for having peed on her bedroom carpet. I remember the idea of a girl peeing on the carpet really bursting into my consciousness then in a way that seriously floated my boat. Still knowing nothing about sex or any resulting concept of incestuous connotations, in my childhood innocence I ended up encouraging my sister to pee on my own bedroom carpet a few times just so that I could watch her doing it.

But once puberty arrived and I learned about sex and sexual taboos, I never allowed that anymore, but instead actively nurtured fantasies about girls in my school peeing all over the place, especially on the carpet. My fixation with the naughty thrill of girls pissing on carpets became imprinted upon my mind.

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...
Guest UnabashedUser
When I was growing up I peed in front of boys and saw them peeing, but never gave it much thought.

When I was seventeen, I was "parking" with my boyfriend. We were going pretty hot and heavy in his father's car when I had to pee. I got out and squatted next to the open door. As I was peeing, I saw that my boyfriend was watching intently. He got totally aroused, even more than from the make out session we were having in the car. Seeing this got me excited. Then I realized, OMG, I'm really enjoying this. From that point on I made every effort to find a way to have guys watch me pee.

Later I discovered that golden showers and everything else pee related was a tremendous sexual turn-on for me.

That's rather like how my wife got started, peeing at the drive-in movie by the side of the car and she noticed how hot it got me. I had developed a taste for the subject much earlier when I first started hearing girls pissing in toilets and noticed that the sound caused instant erections. One thing leads to another.

Often, we'd make a rule that if one person needed to pee, all three of us would have to pee to "make it fair".
I'm a firm believer in fairness, too.

It's something I usually insist upon on hiking trips with a partner.

Guest UnabashedUser
Like a lot of you, my interest started quite young.

I can't remember if there was a specific "trigger" but a lot of my earliest memories revolve around peeing. As a child, we'd go fishing a lot or lifting peat (a type of turf that's burned for energy like coal would be in certain parts of Scotland) and of course, working outside in a rural area, no bathrooms were available. So it was normal to see people disappearing behind bushes or rocks to relieve themselves and no-one really batted an eye cos it was just the done thing.

It was the same with my friends too. When I was about 7 or 8, my mum was a childminder and there was one particular girl I got on really well with. I have no idea how it happened, but we would end up peeing in weird places all over the bedroom. We'd share a toilet, take turns sneakily peeing into things and goad each other into drinking loads so that we would have to pee loads too.

Spurred on from that, there were two girls who lived in the house over from mine and they had a huge field adjoined onto their garden. We'd often hop the fence and play out there for hours. It was too far back to make a trip to the toilet, and too afraid of being told to come in, we would just pee wherever we were and as we needed to. Often, we'd make a rule that if one person needed to pee, all three of us would have to pee to "make it fair". There's loads more things I remember and could talk about too, but I would probably go on for way too long so this'll do for now =)

Love this -- hope you post more memories. When I was small, a neighbor girl and I would play in the outside sandbox and as you say we were reluctant to go in to pee as we might be told to stay inside. So we sneakily would pee in the corners of the sandbox, starting out one at a time then progressing to both at once watching each other do it. That let to co-mingling the pee in one big puddle and examining each other's plumbing. Quite the sandbox education although extremely limited.

Love this -- hope you post more memories. When I was small, a neighbor girl and I would play in the outside sandbox and as you say we were reluctant to go in to pee as we might be told to stay inside. So we sneakily would pee in the corners of the sandbox, starting out one at a time then progressing to both at once watching each other do it. That let to co-mingling the pee in one big puddle and examining each other's plumbing. Quite the sandbox education although extremely limited.

I never had the experience of seeing how guys worked - not until my first relationship anyway. There was one time in primary school when I was about 6 when a guy snuck behind a bush in the school grounds to have a pee, but I didn't see anything. It was always girls I was exposed to.

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser
I never had the experience of seeing how guys worked - not until my first relationship anyway. There was one time in primary school when I was about 6 when a guy snuck behind a bush in the school grounds to have a pee, but I didn't see anything. It was always girls I was exposed to.
Was there ever a time your were sexually aroused by other girls peeing?

There's loads more things I remember and could talk about too, but I would probably go on for way too long so this'll do for now =)

There is no such thing as going on for too long when you have such interesting tales to tell. I'd enjoy a book full of them. :thumbsup:

So thanks for your contributions.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Recall playing a similar game when I was about that age. Having never seen a girl's plumbing before (but heard all about it from older boys) all I could do was gape in awe and try to cover my outrageous erection. Watching women pee has caused the same reaction ever since.