Woman arrested for peeing in a changing room, and similar crimes.

Well, she was mostly probably arrested for stealing $2000 worth of clothes. But this woman's crimes did also include peeing on the floor of a store changing room......

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fla-woman-steals-2k-designer-outlet-pees-floor-article-1.2518718?utm_content=buffer4db72&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=rshields+twitter

• Like 1

This woman, upon being refused the use of a toilet in a takeaway, decided in protest to pull down her trousers, squat, and pee on the floor in front of all the other customers, before wiping herself with a napkin and throwing it at the staff member. And it seems that this incident occurred in Torquay, UK - less than 25 miles away from where I live.......

http://www.torquayheraldexpress.co.uk/Woman-urinated-floor-Subway-Torquay-refused/story-26302191-detail/story.html

I am going to have to invite this girl around, get her drunk, piss her off, and deny her the use of my toilet.....:laugh:

• Like 2

This woman was arrested for taking $163 worth of clothing into a Walmart changing room, pissing all over them, and leaving them there. Silly cow was caught because she left her wallet behind with all her ID in it, lol.....

[MEDIA=liveleak]ebc_1272033811[/MEDIA]

This woman, upon being refused the use of a toilet in a takeaway, decided in protest to pull down her trousers, squat, and pee on the floor in front of all the other customers, before wiping herself with a napkin and throwing it at the staff member. And it seems that this incident occurred in Torquay, UK - less than 25 miles away from where I live.......

http://www.torquayheraldexpress.co.uk/Woman-urinated-floor-Subway-Torquay-refused/story-26302191-detail/story.html

I am going to have to invite this girl around, get her drunk, piss her off, and deny her the use of my toilet.....:laugh:

I like how she reportedly threw her wipe at a member of staff.Ill give them £5 for it!!!

I guess, i better watch where I go.

A woman with i use to work with got a fine for peeing in traffic and tried explain that she couldn't hold it in anymore.

Indeed.

And how the fuck these girls have never been arrested for lewd behaviour I'll never know, lol.........

p29.jpg.febebff6175cf2355039ab7cbe33b6f8.jpg

p36.jpg.49a3f813730311502a1996531f74c543.jpg

p33.jpg.4569e8b829cdac7862ae470686b9f90d.jpg

p75.jpg.d4f890788555e9468ee4edc6fded96c1.jpg

p33.jpg.553a193110d68b715c997951ec201c48.jpg

• Like 3
This woman was arrested for taking $163 worth of clothing into a Walmart changing room, pissing all over them, and leaving them there. Silly cow was caught because she left her wallet behind with all her ID in it, lol...

she was or is a methamph user, probably to much alc too, what you execpt from such a girl, she was only a few twenty, look at her face,.. meth do that and holes in the brain too..whatever, poor girl too !

Looks like you've been doing plenty of research Steve!

I've peed where I shouldn't countless times, but I've only been challenged by the police once. It was in London, early afternoon. I peed in a corner where two tall walls met. As I zipped up and turned around, a policeman was stood right in front of me. I looked suitably embarrassed as he asked why I was peeing in the street. I explained that I didn't know the area very well, had found a public toilet on a map (I hadn't - I already knew where the toilets were), found the toilet was locked (which it was) and didn't have time to look anywhere else as I was desperate to pee and I was on my way to a business appointment.

He said that I should be more careful and that there could be other people around who may be offended. I apologised and he let me go on my way. I think it probably helped that I was dressed in a suit looking like a respectable business person who had really got caught short in an area I didn't know - whilst the reality was I had been going out of my way to avoid toilets all day and actually that was the third time I had peed outside that day so far! The first time was at the station car park near home before I headed up to London and the second time was in a back street on my way to my first appointment in the morning.

• Like 1
Well, she was mostly probably arrested for stealing $2000 worth of clothes. But this woman's crimes did also include peeing on the floor of a store changing room......

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fla-woman-steals-2k-designer-outlet-pees-floor-article-1.2518718?utm_content=buffer4db72&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=rshields+twitter

hahaha That's funny. I too once pissed all over the floors in a dressing room.

Indeed.

And how the fuck these girls have never been arrested for lewd behaviour I'll never know, lol.........

[ATTACH=full]69541[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]69542[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]69543[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]69544[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]69545[/ATTACH]

Probably the cops were taking the pictures ;-)

This woman was arrested for taking $163 worth of clothing into a Walmart changing room, pissing all over them, and leaving them there. Silly cow was caught because she left her wallet behind with all her ID in it, lol.....

I work in a Target store and we find clothes on the floor in the ladies fitting room that have been used to pee on. This costs the store money which is passed on to customers

I work in a Target store and we find clothes on the floor in the ladies fitting room that have been used to pee on. This costs the store money which is passed on to customers

For sure. This is of course why these news reports in this thread exist. The women caught doing this are prosecuted if caught. That's just their bad luck.

Kind of fun to imagine them doing it, though. :biggrin:

Huh. I expect they could sell them to people on this website :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

In the last time i tangent a bunch of girls pee everywhere in a hotel, and wherever, got caught and charged for the "damage" and are so silly they make no clips.

Would had they made clips from their action, they would can pay the bill easily.

the clips dont must be with face on it, but I think they would bring a good money.

The cops in ALL countries are VERY often PIMPS TOO !!!

Aaah, yesss , now we have it, megaapoop, how his name says, disagree, maybe or almost sure , megascheißdreck is a cop !

• I have Nothing to do with poop and certainly NOT with Megapoop (Mega-Scheißdreck)