1,000 Members

I'll Drink to that :wink: :wink:

Very Well Done ! !

I think we'd all drink to that, especially if the girls of our dreams were offering to....er...."supply the drinks". Chilled champagne may be nice, but warm champagne is a lot sexier....if you catch my drift. :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

A couple of days ago we passed the 2,000 member milestone. Thanks to every single person who has signed up! :)

If you haven't done so already... well, what are you waiting for?!

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of times I have gone thru the member list having birthdays on the a current day. In each case I found that all in the list had not entered a single message. Of course a person could scan messages and pictures without any messages. However, is there a way to get a count of the number of members who have entered zero messages.

A couple of times I have gone thru the member list having birthdays on the a current day. In each case I found that all in the list had not entered a single message. Of course a person could scan messages and pictures without any messages. However, is there a way to get a count of the number of members who have entered zero messages.

Unfortunately that feature isn't available, but it would be quite a depressing statistic I'm sure. I'd say the majority of members don't post. That's fine, some people simply aren't interested in the community side of the site, but if all 2,700 of our current signups were contributing to the forum, this place would be extremely active. All forums get a lot of members who don't post, but I think sites in the adult niche are particularly notorious for this.