Larissa's Story

If you've been following along, you already know about my "adventurous" camping trip with my friends Savannah, Sandy, and Cara. We learned a lot about each other on that trip in just a few days. We learned that we all enjoy wetting ourselves, even though a few of us had a little more experience with it than others. I told the girls about how mine started after my husband left. But I didn't tell them everything.

As I said in my story, after the divorce I was struggling. There were nights when I missed my ex-husband so much, both emotionally and sexually, that I either cried, masturbated, or both. But it wasn't until that night I also peed while masturbating that I discovered a new pleasure, and it soon had nothing to do with my ex-husband. I wet my bed twice that night and in the morning. After that, I knew it wouldn't be the last time, and since I had already ruined my mattress I decided to keep it around until the smell became noticeable and then see about replacing it.

For a while, if I felt like repeating my wetting, I dared not use any place other than my bed, knowing no one else would use it or see it except me. While getting ready for work, if I felt I needed to pee I slid my panties down, sat on the soft mattress, and just let go, enjoying the warm puddle that grew under me. I loved to spread my legs and hear it hiss and dribble into my sheets and mattress. Then I would just pull my panties back up and head to work, leaving the dark puddle to dry on its own. As soon as I got home, I would bypass the bathroom and go straight to my room, undressing as I walked, then climb into my bed, relax, and empty my bladder, licking my lips at the soft hissing and splashing as I soaked my sheets and bed again.

My "bed only" rule didn't last long, though. While sitting in the living room one evening in my night gown, sipping wine and browsing the Internet, I felt the need to pee creeping up. I wasn't desperate yet, so I ignored it. I was also feeling a bit horny. I opened a private browser and searched a few terms I thought might give me what I was looking for. Sure enough, after a few clicks I came across a video site that included videos of girls wetting their pants, panties, carpet, and even some furniture. In many of these, the girls were desperate, holding their crotches and squeezing their legs together until they couldn't take it anymore. Then, they would strip their pants and panties and pis right where they were, or they would just moan or sigh and wet their pants and panties.

Intrigued, I watched a few of these, meanwhile feeling my own bladder filling up. I crossed my legs and clicked on another video. This one was of a girl sitting on a chair, a recliner with a soft cushion, much like the one I was relaxing in. She was reading a book and squirming as she read, obviously desperate to pee as she grabbed at her crotch and crossed her legs a few times. This went on for a few minutes, the girl groaning and whining to show her desperation. She sat up in the chair and finally took her eyes from the book. "Oh my god, I can't hold it," she said. Then she looked down at her crotch, spread her legs, and her panties glistened as she soaked her panties and the chair. Her sighs grew to moans as her flow increased and a stream of pee pushed through the crotch of her panties.

As I watched, I felt a small spurt in my own panties and I gasped. It startled me, at first. I was still not sure if I wanted to soak my chair in my living room where other people might sit. In the video, the girl continued to squirt a steady stream into the cushion of her seat, her moans now turning to orgasmic cries. I felt another spurt, this one a little longer. I could feel my bottom getting a little warm. "I can't hold it anymore anyway," I said. "I might as well just go."

As the girl in the video gave one last cry, I let go, feeling my warm pee saturate my panties and dribble into the seat. I moaned as the puddle under me grew and grew. I licked my lips and relished the feeling of my trickling pee as it caressed my vagina with delicious warmth. The video had ended, but I wasn't even paying attention anyway, as I looked down at my own dribbling crotch and watched the steady flow seeping through my panties and soaking the seat cushion. I pulled my panties aside and started rubbing my soaked slit, gently at first, and then a little more roughly, feeling the tingles of my oncoming orgasm while still spraying a jet of hot pee into the chair. I cried out as I came, rubbing my pussy over the soaked cushion and still fingering myself. When my climax ended, I sat back into the chair, feeling both satisfied and spent. My pee continued as a dibble and wet the crotch of my panties again. When my flow finally stopped, I stood up and stared down at the large wet stain on my chair cushion. It was too late to go back now. I flipped the cushion over and was pleased to see that my pee had not soaked through, so I slid it in with the other side up.

This set off an addiction I couldn't control. When I had to pee again later, I knew I wanted to try something new. I stood up and pulled my panties down, but only just a little until my pussy was exposed but the panties were close enough that when I peed, I knew I would be able to feel it splashing into my panty crotch. I also wanted to watch my pee as it splashed to my carpet below. I honestly wasn't worried about my carpet because I could easily clean the mess. It didn't take long for my flow to start again. I gasped as my warm stream splashed into my panties. I could feel tiny drops of it on my thighs and between my legs. I looked down at the drops of pee that fell to the carpet, making dark spots that showed almost immediately. I sighed and let go completely, enjoying the patter of my warm pee as it fell messily to the floor.

At bedtime I undressed and decided to sleep naked. Once in bed, it didn't take long for my bladder to recognize the familiar feeling of my comfortable bed. I lay on my left side, getting cozy and ready to relax. I stretched out my right leg and before long I was peeing, feeling the soft dribbles as they fell freely from my crotch and soaked my thighs and my bed. I just let it happen, hearing the burbling sounds and enjoying the soothing warmth of my pee puddle as it grew between my legs. When it finished, I yawned and was soon drifting off to sleep.

Since that evening, I have decided not to care about ruining furniture or what other people might think when they visit. I have wet my carpet a few times, soaked myself while sitting in the chair a few times, and soaked my bed too many times to count. I've scrubbed the chair cushion and the carpet and sprayed Febreeze. My bed, however, remains unprotected and untreated. I prefer the messy but absorbing feeling of my pee soaking right into my mattress. So far, the smell is bearable, and the rewards outweigh the possible flaws.

And I am glad the camping trip gave me a chance to share my pleasure with my friends. I hope soon the four of us can get together again and maybe break new ground in our mutual hobbies. We will see.

• Like 3

Haven't been in the mood for stories this last week or so.....until now, that is. So am catching up with all yours and any others. This was the first one I've found, and awesomely good.

Superb, in fact.

I like to write stories about girls peeing in naughty places myself, but some of mine are rather fantastical and seriously fueled by this or that fantasy. You do realism so much better than me much of the time. Your stories are just so damned believable.

Great stuff. :thumbsup: