Site Name Change!

All,

As you may or may not have noticed I've changed the domain name of the site to PeeFans.Com. I made the change to more accurately reflect the purpose of the site, and because I wanted a shorter name. You can still use "watchgirlspeeing.Com" to access the site as it automatically re-directs here, but the "real" domain name is PeeFans.Com. Let me know if you run into any issues or broken links.+

Thank You,

I hope that the watchgirlspeeing.Com re-directs link stays in places as long as this forum exists.

It is the name that I have come to know and love.

Yes, it will remain. This really shouldn't be too big of a deal. Again, I think it more accurately reflects what the site is about, having a shorter name makes it easier for people to remember, and personally I've never been fond of having the word "girls" in the domain name of an adult oriented site. I am aware that there are some lingering link/redirection issues, and I am working on getting them fixed. It can take 24 to 48 hours for domain name changes to replicate. Ultimately, I think this change will help bring more people to the site, as it will be easier to find, and will help to grow the community.

Thank You,