Roommates (Sara and Lily)

This is my second attempt, and it is a bit longer. Feel free to let me know what you think, good or bad. This time I focused on Lily's roommate Sara, and I think the next piece will be something with both of them.

Sara was always glad to be done with classes for the day. The few hours she got to herself in the afternoon were her favorite part of day. She loved being roommates with Lily, but the afternoon was when she took care of herself and let the stress of college be forgotten for a moment. Her roommate had sectionals, so she couldn’t be home till after 6 at the earliest, which gave her about 4 hours to play by herself.

She walked over to the clothes hamper, and decided that it was full enough to do a bit of laundry. She leaned it towards herself, raised her skirt out of the way so she could see her neatly trimmed muff, and let a quick and strong blast of piss into the hamper. The joys of going commando, Sara thought to herself.

Pissing in her laundry definitely got her juices flowing, but that was just teasing herself a bit. She had a few hours to play with, and she didn't want them to go to waste. The first thing to go was her shirt, then her bra. Sara hated wearing a bra, she thought her round C cup breasts should always be free, but she bowed to social convention most of the time to save herself some arguments at the very least. Her opinion on underwear is that if no one is going to see it, then why worry about it, and if she wasn't going to worry about it, then why wear any. Besides, when it was a nice warm day, she liked a nice breeze on her pussy. That is one of the main reason she shaved her pussy, other than a nice little patch just above her clit. She like the feel of a little hair when she touched herself. She stroked her outer lips just enough to make herself wet, and then undid the button on the back of her skirt.

She looked down at herself, admiring her breasts, and she gave them a quick squeeze, and then fondled them a little longer. She thought her breasts were her best feature, not too big or small, nice and soft, but with a nice firmness to them. She let her touch drift down to her stomach, which felt she could definitely work on there. She got up at 5:30 every morning to work out with her ROTC class, and while she was pleased with her progress, she still wished he stomach had a bit of definition to it. She sat down in her roommate’s nice computer chair, feeling the cool leather on her ass, and it sent good chills up and down her body. She ran her hands down her legs, admiring how the running was paying off for her legs.

She would have loved to have had legs like Lily had, smooth and perfectly sculpted, with a nice tight ass right at the top. Picturing Lily's ass, she reached her right hand down to gently stroke her clit. How she would love to give that ass a few gentle smacks, and then a hard one, just to watch her flex her back towards her.

Sara started to rub her clit in earnest now, and felt a familiar pressure on her bladder. A naughty thought crossed her mind. She looked at her roommate's desk, and saw a stuffed animal. “Hmm... interesting, but too hard to clean,” she thought to herself. The pressure built in her bladder as she rubbed her clit. She slowly started to insert a finger inside herself. That helped a bit, but now she was wanting something of her roommate's to piss in, something she knew her lips would touch. Sara would love to feed Lily her golden nectar straight from the tap, but for now... There!

Her roommate's coffee cup, the one she drank from every morning. She quickly grabbed the cup off of the desk and brought it to the lips of her pussy. Almost immediately she began to fill the cup with her hot urine, so quickly that some of it splashed out the side and onto the dorm room floor. Sara thought, fuck it, if I have to clean a little, I might as well clean a lot, and proceeded to rub her pussy while she pissed all over the dorm room carpet. She cut herself off just short of finishing, as torturous as it was, to save a little for her climax. Not one to let a nice hot cup of pee go to waste, Sara had to at least taste her own product. A little salty, but mostly clear, she had been pretty good about hydrating today. She gulped down half of the cup before she knew it, while furiously fingering herself.

“I should have gotten a toy or two out before I started,” Sara thought to herself, as she felt her climax approach. She hadn’t planned on making a big mess, but the chair was leather, and she had probably already gotten some piss on the chair anyways, so Sara threw caution to the wind, and started to poor the rest of the piss into her breasts and with her free hand massage it into her skin. She poured the last of the cup directly on her pussy, and then focused on rubbing her clit while she finger fucked herself into the largest orgasm she had had in a while. Screaming, Sara let her bladder relax as she climaxed, spraying pee across her dorm room and hitting the door. It was one of the most intense sexual experiences she had ever had, and she would defiantly be repeating it. As she gently rubbed herself during the afterglow, she thought that next time she would give her ass a bit more attention.

Sara surveyed the damage across the room, as she reached for her phone. She looked at the clock, and realized almost an hour had passed. Time flies when you are having fun. She opened up the camera on her phone to take a few quick pictures of the damage she had done, to remind her of this later when she had some more time alone, and got out of her Lily’s chair. Sara headed to the bathroom, snapped a few pictures of her naked body covered in her own piss, making special care that you couldn’t see her face in them. She had a future career to think of.

She got her cleaning chemicals from under the bathroom sink, and sprayed down the trouble areas. She went back into the bathroom, debating if she should take a shower now or after she had cleaned up the mess. She voted for after, and seeing that her hair was in complete disarray after her recent masturbatory adventure, unconsciously reached for her brush. It wasn’t there.

Sara looked around the bathroom, and found it on the edge of the tub. Had Lily used her brush? “Its fine,” Sara thought, “after all, I did just drink my own piss out of her coffee cup.” Then Sara noticed that the grip was slightly off from its normal position. “Now she has me wondering what she gets up to while I’m in class.” A naughty smirk crept across Sara’s face, as she plotted her next move.

• Like 2

All of these are self edited, and I am fully aware of the problems that may arise from that. I personally feel these are little more than rough drafts, which is fine for what I'm using them as, writing practice.

I have the next few sections in the raw, but I haven't even reviewed them myself yet. It is taking me longer to get to the end, or even a stopping place, than I thought it would.

All of these are self edited, and I am fully aware of the problems that may arise from that. I personally feel these are little more than rough drafts, which is fine for what I'm using them as, writing practice.

I have the next few sections in the raw, but I haven't even reviewed them myself yet. It is taking me longer to get to the end, or even a stopping place, than I thought it would.

I didn't mean to sound critical. What I meant was that I thought it was romantic that Sara would say, "her Lily." If it was a mistake, it was a good one. :-)

It is a typo, and I have no idea how to go back and fix it.

Criticism would be highly appreciated. I don't think it is possible to grow without positive criticism, and the whole point of writing these stories for me is to improve my writing technique.

Writing takes a lot of time! Go at your own pace, no need to rush/delay because of us.

• 4 weeks later...