Facials

wetmanjf

Wetmanjf,

Though I do find it arousing to see a girl get a facial of cum, if she so likes it . Though a part of me doesn't like to see a girrl getting a facial that way . As I look at a girl / woman . As a something so special as well as so Beautiful too . Why disgrace something beautiful inn splattering it with a cum load .

As I see it in showing disrespect for a beautiful being ,

That's my opinion. As I rather cum on their bodies , tits , stomach , pussies , clits , backs . As well as on their asses but , not on their pretty faces :)

As I see their faces as something beautiful that should be loved and cherished .

Of course the girl must agree to it...but in actuality I think this mainly happens in XXX rated movies LOL

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
can i post one? lol. had a little fun this afternoon. [ATTACH=full]91163[/ATTACH]

OMG, wasn't this the outfit you wore during your all-day wetting exercise? Were you doing this while still wearing those sopping wet panties? It's like, naughtiness on top of naughtiness! Nautiception... Too mind-blowingly hot, as usual :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I love everything about it, from the ejaculation from the penis, to the spray onto the girls face.

I love the look of anticipation on the girl as she knows he is going to blow. Ive had girls who really enjoyed the act and being cum over like that.

A bukkake is something id love to do!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2016 at 0:07 PM, Kevin said:

Wetmanjf,

Though I do find it arousing to see a girl get a facial of cum, if she so likes it . Though a part of me doesn't like to see a girrl getting a facial that way . As I look at a girl / woman . As a something so special as well as so Beautiful too . Why disgrace something beautiful inn splattering it with a cum load .

As I see it in showing disrespect for a beautiful being ,

That's my opinion. As I rather cum on their bodies , tits , stomach , pussies , clits , backs . As well as on their asses but , not on their pretty faces :)

As I see their faces as something beautiful that should be loved and cherished .

Highly agreed accept for the arousing part.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...