Drunk and 'Piss-Orderly'

On BBC's Question Time, broadcast in the UK last Thursday evening, Labour MP Jessie Phillips stated that the rape and sexual assault of women in Cologne on New Years Eve, was not unlike what you can witness on Broad Street, Birmingham UK on Friday, Saturday evenings. I don't think so, I'm sure that there are incidents that are vile and sexist...but bad behaviour is largely bought on by the demon drink, and our city centres are also rife with lewd behaviour from us women...!:unsure: Any thoughts?

20-jess-phillips.jpg.89d7517175e6ce52b291d2661547f3c5.jpg

Broad_Street.jpg.70a70396218f23b0bf162be4ce920a7f.jpg

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
On BBC's Question Time, broadcast in the UK last Thursday evening, Labour MP Jessie Phillips stated that the rape and sexual assault of women in Cologne on New Years Eve, was not unlike what you can witness on Broad Street, Birmingham UK on Friday, Saturday evenings. I don't think so, I'm sure that there are incidents that are vile and sexist...but bad behaviour is largely bought on by the demon drink, and our city centres are also rife with lewd behaviour from us women...!:unsure: Any thoughts?

[ATTACH=full]67697[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]67698[/ATTACH]

Ok.My feelings on the whole "migration crisis" arent really what this site is about.I leave it at that i have virtually no sympathy for them....Now,the crap she came out with,is typical leftie crap.In Cologne on new years eve,over 600 women reported being felt up by "N African" migrants.These are German women,living in Germany,being sexually assaulted by hordes of basically foreign invaders,as happened in Berlin by troops of the Red Army after the defeat of the 3rd Reich.I dare say that all over the country some girls do get molested,but isnt that really part of normal human drunk behaviour,having a laugh,no real harm done?What happened in Cologne,was a systematic attack by gangs of NOT drunken men,as Muslims they cant drink of course.This is how they see all of us westerners,either slobs,or whores.Or even as target practice....She sounded hysterical.Labour every day go steps backwards from being elected,with loonies like her.

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]67697[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]67698[/ATTACH]

Drunkenness is certainly not an excuse for sexual assault. Lewd behavior by women isn't either. However there's another aspect to this. I've heard a line of reasoning used by feminists that women should be free to wear whatever revealing clothing they want without fear of assault, and by extension I suppose, be free to dance or act provocatively as well. That's all well and good, but is it really very considerate? Most of us were told as children if we had something nice that someone else wants - a treat or a toy for instance - not to wave it in their face and sing "na nana na-na, you can't have it!" I think we all accept that, don't we? If a woman dances on a dance floor wearing a thong bikini and some man pinches her bum, I'll agree that he shouldn't have done it, but I'll have a hard time scraping up any righteous outrage about it.

Europe has been invaded by barbarians-again.Only this time with many Govts connivance.The people of Germany,and France,will one day rue that they all stood at railway stations carrying pathetic placards "refugees welcome".Im so glad i live in the UK,which,so far,has managed to hold off the barbarian horde..so far.Once we pull away from the disaster of the EU,we can deal with these people as we see fit.Its something we have become good at over the centuries.Many have tried,Napoleon,the Kaiser,Hitler,and all have failed....I see no reason why old mother Merkel should be any more successful.

Europe has been invaded by barbarians-again.Only this time with many Govts connivance.The people of Germany,and France,will one day rue that they all stood at railway stations carrying pathetic placards "refugees welcome".Im so glad i live in the UK,which,so far,has managed to hold off the barbarian horde..so far.Once we pull away from the disaster of the EU,we can deal with these people as we see fit.Its something we have become good at over the centuries.Many have tried,Napoleon,the Kaiser,Hitler,and all have failed....I see no reason why old mother Merkel should be any more successful.

I am afraid this is descending into politics, and I disagree with yours. There is much pejorative language - "barbarian hordes" - in combination with tarring entire groups with the same brush.

But be that as it may, I go elsewhere to discuss politics. I don't think this forum benefits all that much from political arguments.

Not speaking as a mod, just a personal opinion.

But I do think we'll all be likely to get along better if we avoid controversial political discussions.

Hear hear! Keep Jonny Foerigner out, if theres going to be any governmental connivance with sex offenders its going to be with one of our own organisations like the BBC thankyou veer much, its bad enogh thosee phillistiine migrantss from the Vaican are beeating their tally, bloody Europeans. And you're right I have no sympathy at all for those fleeing countries where we have graciously destroyed infrastructure and destabilised any form of government so we can mop up any lucrative oil and arms deals, they ought to be grateful for the oppotunity and how do they repay us? by seeking a safer and more pleasent way of life without the risk of being blown up by insurgent forces that we have trained and supplied, how dare they?!

• Like 1
I hope you're not really arguing that "women" (generalized) should restrict their behavior because "men" might be unable to hold onto themselves?

Nope. Not because men might not be unable to hold on to themselves, because it's not nice to tease.

Ok.My feelings on the whole "migration crisis" arent really what this site is about.I leave it at that i have virtually no sympathy for them....Now,the crap she came out with,is typical leftie crap.In Cologne on new years eve,over 600 women reported being felt up by "N African" migrants.These are German women,living in Germany,being sexually assaulted by hordes of basically foreign invaders,as happened in Berlin by troops of the Red Army after the defeat of the 3rd Reich.I dare say that all over the country some girls do get molested,but isnt that really part of normal human drunk behaviour,having a laugh,no real harm done?What happened in Cologne,was a systematic attack by gangs of NOT drunken men,as Muslims they cant drink of course.This is how they see all of us westerners,either slobs,or whores.Or even as target practice....She sounded hysterical.Labour every day go steps backwards from being elected,with loonies like her.

I tried hard to resist responding to this BS, but with good members leaving due to such attitudes, fuck it! I will say what I really think. So modding hat off for this one....

Firstly, "women being felt up" against their wishes is not a "normal" part of drunken behaviour, and is indeed the sort of thing that could get you on the sex offenders' register! And if your defence in court were to be that this is normal because you were drunk, I doubt that would make a very convincing defence!

Secondly, there are creeps out there of all races and creeds who sexually assault women. To single out the muslim ones and try to insinuate that this sort of behaviour is typical of all muslims, encouraging malice and hate, is the sort of thing that the Nazis did to the Jews, and just as despicable.

Thirdly, it is wholly ignorant and wrong to speak of how muslims see us as if they are all the same. They are people like the rest of us with a range of different views and attitudes. Believe it or not, they are not all evil people. To try and suggest that they all think badly of women is a terrible slur, and close to racism because it tars them all with the very worst brush, the modus operandi of racists everywhere.

Fourthly, I am aware - if you are not - that members of this forum are second or third generation immigrants, and take your comments as a personal affront because you use such pejorative language against every refugee and migrant, without qualification.

One female member already ceased to be active here a while back after personal crusades against her postings here by you. Another is leaving now because of your racist rant against all refugees coming in. You are starting to cost this forum good members - female ones to boot!

Once again Steve and I are going to disagree. The so called refugees are not interested in assimilating in the countries that accept them, but rather are trying to impose their (in my opinion twisted) views on the citizens of the host countries

Being against allowing these "refugees" /invaders in is not racist. The race card is played to attempt to silence those who disagree, just as political correctness does. The problem is that there is a clash of cultures, one being the western culture which is (again in my opinion) more civilized than the islamic "culture" that allows rape of both women and children and believes that people should convert or be killed.

People are not against immigration, but the are against allowing those who want to destroy the country's culture.

My grandfather was an immigrant. He came to the USA legally, worked hard and earned his citizenship. I have many friends who are either legal immigrants or the children of legal immigrants. I am not anti- immigrant. I am anti illegal immigrant and I am against allowing those who do not want to assimilate to come in and attempt o recreate where they came from. If they want to live like the area from which they came, they should go back.

The problem is - albeit less crudely - you are doing the same thing as FW did - making blanket assumptions about all the refugees and all mulims as a group. And tarring them all with the same brush. And failing to recognise or acknowledge the logically obvious fact that they are all individuals and therefore likely to have a range of different opinions and attitudes. Instead you simply assume the worst about the entire group.

Now I know that some people from other cultures - including some muslims - don't want to assimilate and think in the way you describe. And I acknowledge that you are not anti-immigrant by conviction, merely anti-muslim immigrant. But what is so very wrong is to tar them all with the same brush.

That is what makes it borderline racist. And to speak of refugees as "invaders" is highly pejorative language. I for one do not feel at all comfortable with this sort of thing here. I find it ugly. And for the first time ever, I find myself beginning to question my place on this forum.

The real problem is that the muslims, as a rule, want to impose their views and beliefs on others. If you look at the so called refugees they are mostly young males. You would expect that women and children would be fleeing areas that are terrible, but this is not the case here.

There is a saying that a radical muslim wants to kill all non muslims. A so called moderate muslim does not want to kill non muslims, instead he wants a radical muslim to do it for him.

Those who go to another county with the intent of taking over that land are invaders. Sometimes they are military invasions, sometimes, like now, it is an attempt to defeat a civilization without firing a shot.

The idea that not supporting invaders is racist is well out of line. It has nothing to do with the color of their skin, it has to do with the content of their character

And yet again the blanket assumptions, tarring an entire group with the same brush. THAT is way out of line.

Do you know any muslims? Because I do! And the ones I know are nothing like you describe!

Unless and until the so called moderate muslims stand up and denounce the actions of the radicals, they are (again in my opinion) just as guilty as the mass murderers.

I know many muslims. I trust none of them

One of the ones I know is the best guy you could ever hope to meet.

And over here moderate muslims regularly condemn the mass murderers. But I don't expect Fox News to report that!

And Islamophobia is just another form of bigotry.

I actually think this forum would be a more welcoming one for everyone - including minorities - if we just banned fucking politics here!

No good for this forum ever comes out of it.

And besides, why do we all come here? I doubt whether anyone is motivated to come here by the political debates. But quite a few might be put off by it.

It is obvious that I will never convince you that your liberal viewpoints are misguided, and you surely are not going to change my mind about the subject. I believe that we should agree to disagree in this case,

Yes ok. There is nothing to be gained by continuing to argue like this. It will clearly get us nowhere.

I feel so guilty guys...I didn't intend to cause such a furore...what I wanted to point out, was that I have used 'Broad Street' both for drinking, eating, going to the cinema, and yes...more 'salubrious' activities like planned bukkake events. Yes, I have witnessed girls peeing openly in the street, at bus-stops and taxi ranks...it happens! So let's put a lid on the political issues, and return the thread back to 'public peeing'...:thumbsup:

I feel so guilty guys...I didn't intend to cause such a furore...what I wanted to point out, was that I have used 'Broad Street' both for drinking, eating, going to the cinema, and yes...more 'salubrious' activities like planned bukkake events. Yes, I have witnessed girls peeing openly in the street, at bus-stops and taxi ranks...it happens! So let's put a lid on the political issues, and return the thread back to 'public peeing'...:thumbsup:

Wasn't your fault.

Someone else decided to use it as an opportunity for a dubious political rant, which caused it all to kick off. Now back to the topic in hand.....

I've often seen drunk people pissing all over the place. Guys do it especially, but back in the day when I used to go out drinking a lot, I've seen plenty of girls doing it too. Mentioned this numerous times before, but I once saw a drunk girl squatting and pissing in full public view in the middle of a busy pavement, beside a busy road. I was in the back of a taxi slowly driving past at the time.

I have also seen a middle aged woman step outside a pub, squat right there on the pavement and pee, before going back in.

On another occasion, when I was only 18, a friend and I were walking these two girls home from the pub through a quiet lane when one of them announced her intention to pop a squat and pee right there. And she did! Right in front of us!

I've seen a rear view of a drunk woman squatting and peeing on some steps, and numerous pissings between parked cars, in secluded lanes and behind bushes. The fact that I spotted these things demonstrates that the girls in question were too inebriated to effectively hide themselves. They were often openly visible.

I've heard of things too, like women peeing on floors in the loos because all the cubicles were in use - but since that is at least indoors I suppose it is slightly off topic for here.

I am curious though. You say you have used "Broad Street" for planned bukake events. Do you mean by that, public streets? And did theses bukake events therefore take place in public streets, amd include pissing too?. My "commanding officer" downstairs - Major Dick - is taking a rather....er..."hard" stance as I imagine this. :biggrin:

• Like 2
Wasn't your fault.

Someone else decided to use it as an opportunity for a dubious political rant, which caused it all to kick off. Now back to the topic in hand.....

I've often seen drunk people pissing all over the place. Guys do it especially, but back in the day when I used to go out drinking a lot, I've seen plenty of girls doing it too. Mentioned this numerous times before, but I once saw a drunk girl squatting and pissing in full public view in the middle of a busy pavement, beside a busy road. I was in the back of a taxi slowly driving past at the time.

I have also seen a middle aged woman step outside a pub, squat right there on the pavement and pee, before going back in.

On another occasion, when I was only 18, a friend and I were walking these two girls home from the pub through a quiet lane when one of them announced her intention to pop a squat and pee right there. And she did! Right in front of us!

I've seen a rear view of a drunk woman squatting and peeing on some steps, and numerous pissings between parked cars, in secluded lanes and behind bushes. The fact that I spotted these things demonstrates that the girls in question were too inebriated to effectively hide themselves. They were often openly visible.

I've heard of things too, like women peeing on floors in the loos because all the cubicles were in use - but since that is at least indoors I suppose it is slightly off topic for here.

I am curious though. You say you have used "Broad Street" for planned bukake events. Do you mean by that, public streets? And did theses bukake events therefore take place in public streets, amd include pissing too?. My "commanding officer" downstairs - Major Dick - is taking a rather....er..."hard" stance as I imagine this. :biggrin:

Gosh no...the whole operation was run like a military strategy. Debbie and her husband took bookings off men contacting the event via internet. They then met the 'participants' in a pub on Broad Street. Once assembled, another man was instructed to guide people in small groups to the Jury's Hotel, so they didn't rouse suspicion at reception. The event took place in a hotel room. Debbie is a good friend, and she recruits a close circle of 'randy women' for the meetings. She did organise one in a secluded wood. Sometimes, pissing took place, but the women demanded cleanliness and hygiene, and the men's urine was often too bitter to taste!!

I tried hard to resist responding to this BS, but with good members leaving due to such attitudes, fuck it! I will say what I really think. So modding hat off for this one....

Firstly, "women being felt up" against their wishes is not a "normal" part of drunken behaviour, and is indeed the sort of thing that could get you on the sex offenders' register! And if your defence in court were to be that this is normal because you were drunk, I doubt that would make a very convincing defence!

Secondly, there are creeps out there of all races and creeds who sexually assault women. To single out the muslim ones and try to insinuate that this sort of behaviour is typical of all muslims, encouraging malice and hate, is the sort of thing that the Nazis did to the Jews, and just as despicable.

Thirdly, it is wholly ignorant and wrong to speak of how muslims see us as if they are all the same. They are people like the rest of us with a range of different views and attitudes. Believe it or not, they are not all evil people. To try and suggest that they all think badly of women is a terrible slur, and close to racism because it tars them all with the very worst brush, the modus operandi of racists everywhere.

Fourthly, I am aware - if you are not - that members of this forum are second or third generation immigrants, and take your comments as a personal affront because you use such pejorative language against every refugee and migrant, without qualification.

One female member already ceased to be active here a while back after personal crusades against her postings here by you. Another is leaving now because of your racist rant against all refugees coming in. You are starting to cost this forum good members - female ones to boot!

Well said! I agree with you totally Steve.

• 3 weeks later...
Who is striking lady in the first picture?

She is Jessie Phillips, a Labour Party MP (Member of Parliament). She is one of some 650 MPs who sit in the UK House of Commons, our main legislative assembly, analogous perhaps to the US House of Representatives.

So basically, she is just a British, left-leaning, politician.

I'd still let her piss on me, though. :biggrin: