First attempt (Lily)

I have loved reading stories here over the years, and I finally decided to try my hand at writing one. Tell me what you think, good, bad, kiss my ass, derivative or what not.

Lily

Lily loved having the mornings to herself, because it was one of the few times she felt she could explore her own needs without fear of being judged. She rolled out of bed 5 minutes after her roommate left, to make sure she was gone, stripped out of her pajamas and headed to the shower. She turned the hot water on full for just a bit, to warm up the bottom, and then lay down in the tub, slowly running her hands over her shapely legs and all the way up to her pert, B cup breasts.

This little tease helped her get excited, but the ache in her bladder meant she would need to speed things up just a little. She brought both of her knees up to her chest, to where she could see her neat and shaved pussy, and then unleashed the torrent that had been building inside her since the night before. Her mouth was wide open, hoping to get at least a mouthful or two of her fresh piss. Her aim this morning was spot on, and she got several swallows of her strong morning nectar. She needed to be covered in piss, so she directed her stream as best she could over her breasts and flat stomach. She kneaded her piss into her breasts, and then directed her attention farther south.

Her wet snatch demanded attention, and she began to rub her clit while her stream began to wane. It was good, but she wanted something more. She reached her finger in as deep as she could, but pussy was hungry for something just a little bit longer and thicker. She sucked her juices off her finger, and spied a hair brush on the sink. She reached for it desperately with her free hand, sitting up a bit to reach it. Without hesitation she thrust it deep inside her, its round handle filling her nicely. She was so close she could feel herself about to cum. She started thrusting deeply with the hair brush and rubbing furiously at her clit, the extra girth of the hairbrush pushed her over the edge as another stream of urine shot out covering her anew.

She removed the hairbrush from her pussy, and licked her combined juices off of it when she realized that this was her roommate’s hair brush. A naughty smile spread over her face while her pussy throbbed. She turned on the shower, rinsed herself and the hair brush off, and put the brush back on the sink.

What her roommate didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...