Sophie visits the bathroom....and more.

For the second time during her holiday in the south west, Sophie visited me. I'd been looking forward to it all morning. I love her conversation, and was really looking forward to seeing her pee.

Upon her arrival I warmly greeted her and invited her in, making her a quick cup of coffee. She stood with me in my kitchen, wearing a knee length black skirt and short-sleeved white top, looking sexy as hell as she chatted to me whilst the kettle boiled.

I also noticed an occasional jigging about which she was trying to suppress, but clearly she actually arrived needing to pee. I handed her her coffee, but she immediately placed it down on the kitchen counter, saying, "Sorry, I know we usually chat for a little bit first, but I really am desperate for a wee! I haven't been all day!"

"Sure", I responded.

She grinned a naughty smile at me with a twinkle in her eye, "Where shall I do it?"

Well, I must confess I had a bulge in my pants already. Not sure if she noticed that. But anyway, instead of suggesting this or that, I decided to be bold and invite her to do it wherever she liked.

She laughed. And with a grin headed towards my bathroom with me in tow. Initially, I was slightly crestfallen as she headed towards the toilet, thinking that rather unimaginative. Should have known better, though. Because just a couple of feet away from it, she stopped, reached up under her skirt to pull down her thong which was allowed to fall to her feet. Then she stepped out of it, kicking it away at the same time.

Then she just hoisted the back of her skirt whilst lowering herself into a squat over the floor. And with a loud hiss that clearly revealed a very full bladder, she started pissing right there on the tiles, even though the toilet was only a couple of feet away. Which fact registered with her too. Because as her golden piss splashed loudly down into the rapidly growing puddle, she looked at me and laughed,"The toilet is right there, but here I am just peeing on the floor!"

She looked down at her own pee splashing down for a few moments, then back at me again, enthusing, "I love that you let me just wee anywhere like this."

She peed for ages too, flooding that floor with a massive, yellow-tinged, puddle.It had even spread to envelop her discarded thong. She laughed as she stood up and noticed this, allowing her skirt to drop back into place as she nodded towards the thong, "I can't put that back on again now. I'll have to go commando until I get back to the hotel."

We sat chatting in the living room for a couple of hours thereafter, me making sure that I plied her with plenty of coffee, and revelling in the knowledge that she had nothing on under her skirt.

And just before leaving she again said that she really needed another pee. Which was music to my ears, of course. She asked me if I had any suggestions. So I removed the coffee cups from my coffee table in front of the sofa, and suggested she get up and pee on that.

She looked mildly shocked at such a suggestion but also amused and interested, I could tell. She grinned at me. "You really want me to get up on that table and wee on it? But it'll all flow off the edge and go on the carpet!"

"So what? It wouldn't be the first time you've peed on the carpet in here!"

She thought this was funny, "Haha, I suppose not."

Then she grinned her naughtiest grin at me, saying, "I can't believe I'm going to do this," as she climbed up onto the coffee table. In moments she was squatting upon it with her dress hoisted.

There followed a pause of several seconds as she grinned, contemplating the sheer naughtiness of what she was about to do. And then she started pissing, a rapidly expanding puddle being created upon the surface of the table. Soon it had spread to the edge on both front and back edges, and pee was flowing off onto the carpet. But - grinning - Sophie just carried on peeing until she was done, apparently enjoying the mess she was making.

Afterwards, with a smirk she stepped down off the table and allowed her skirt to drop back into place, then looked at the pissy table and the sight and sound of her pee still flowing off the edges to splash loudly down onto the carpet.

She looked at me then and laughed. "Well, you told me to do that, haha."

"I know! And you looked sexy as fuck doing it."

We both chuckled at that.

Soon after, we were saying our farewells as she left, and I had a lot of mess to deal with. But I had something else in my pants that needed dealing with first.....

• Hot 1
For the second time during her holiday in the south west, Sophie visited me. I'd been looking forward to it all morning. I love her conversation, and was really looking forward to seeing her pee.

Upon her arrival I warmly greeted her and invited her in, making her a quick cup of coffee. She stood with me in my kitchen, wearing a knee length black skirt and short-sleeved white top, looking sexy as hell as she chatted to me whilst the kettle boiled.

I also noticed an occasional jigging about which she was trying to suppress, but clearly she actually arrived needing to pee. I handed her her coffee, but she immediately placed it down on the kitchen counter, saying, "Sorry, I know we usually chat for a little bit first, but I really am desperate for a wee! I haven't been all day!"

"Sure", I responded.

She grinned a naughty smile at me with a twinkle in her eye, "Where shall I do it?"

Well, I must confess I had a bulge in my pants already. Not sure if she noticed that. But anyway, instead of suggesting this or that, I decided to be bold and invite her to do it wherever she liked.

She laughed. And with a grin headed towards my bathroom with me in tow. Initially, I was slightly crestfallen as she headed towards the toilet, thinking that rather unimaginative. Should have known better, though. Because just a couple of feet away from it, she stopped, reached up under her skirt to pull down her thong which was allowed to fall to her feet. Then she stepped out of it, kicking it away at the same time.

Then she just hoisted the back of her skirt whilst lowering herself into a squat over the floor. And with a loud hiss that clearly revealed a very full bladder, she started pissing right there on the tiles, even though the toilet was only a couple of feet away. Which fact registered with her too. Because as her golden piss splashed loudly down into the rapidly growing puddle, she looked at me and laughed,"The toilet is right there, but here I am just peeing on the floor!"

She looked down at her own pee splashing down for a few moments, then back at me again, enthusing, "I love that you let me just wee anywhere like this."

She peed for ages too, flooding that floor with a massive, yellow-tinged, puddle.It had even spread to envelop her discarded thong. She laughed as she stood up and noticed this, allowing her skirt to drop back into place as she nodded towards the thong, "I can't put that back on again now. I'll have to go commando until I get back to the hotel."

We sat chatting in the living room for a couple of hours thereafter, me making sure that I plied her with plenty of coffee, and revelling in the knowledge that she had nothing on under her skirt.

And just before leaving she again said that she really needed another pee. Which was music to my ears, of course. She asked me if I had any suggestions. So I removed the coffee cups from my coffee table in front of the sofa, and suggested she get up and pee on that.

She looked mildly shocked at such a suggestion but also amused and interested, I could tell. She grinned at me. "You really want me to get up on that table and wee on it? But it'll all flow off the edge and go on the carpet!"

"So what? It wouldn't be the first time you've peed on the carpet in here!"

She thought this was funny, "Haha, I suppose not."

Then she grinned her naughtiest grin at me, saying, "I can't believe I'm going to do this," as she climbed up onto the coffee table. In moments she was squatting upon it with her dress hoisted.

There followed a pause of several seconds as she grinned, contemplating the sheer naughtiness of what she was about to do. And then she started pissing, a rapidly expanding puddle being created upon the surface of the table. Soon it had spread to the edge on both front and back edges, and pee was flowing off onto the carpet. But - grinning - Sophie just carried on peeing until she was done, apparently enjoying the mess she was making.

Afterwards, with a smirk she stepped down off the table and allowed her skirt to drop back into place, then looked at the pissy table and the sight and sound of her pee still flowing off the edges to splash loudly down onto the carpet.

She looked at me then and laughed. "Well, you told me to do that, haha."

"I know! And you looked sexy as fuck doing it."

We both chuckled at that.

Soon after, we were saying our farewells as she left, and I had a lot of mess to deal with. But I had something else in my pants that needed dealing with first.....

Mmm,lovely!Sophie usually says "wee" as well,which is nice.I hope she likes this.:thumbsup: