Aliyah's Story Part Two

Part 2: Work

------------------------------------------

" Mop? Check. Carpet cleaner? Check. Alright then one last thing." Aliyah spread her legs and a jet of piss shot onto the carpet at her feet. Wearing nothing but a large white T-shirt that

just barely covered her ass made for easy access. After she finished, Aliyah sprayed the carpet cleaner on her puddle and watch it slowly evaporate leaving clean carpet behind. " There good as new!"

Aliyah had spent all sunday morning shopping for supplies in order to get through this game with her apartment intact. Living on the fourth floor had it's benefits; no upstairs neighbors and it has a good view

but after saturday night it became a curse in itself. Her apartment was surrounded by shops, restaurants and bars wth caused extra foot traffic. Plus walking down eight flights of stairs just to pee wasn't something she was fond of.

So, her apartment was her new toilet at home. Aliyah spent the rest of the day washing and drying clothes along with other general upkeep of the house. Around 6 pm she settled down to watch TV when the that feeling came back with full force.

Remembering the note she decided it was time to complete one of those tasks while she is able. Work tomorrow was going to be a nightmare. But that was a problem for the future, she needed relief NOW. " Now what did that note say?" Aliyah thought

"Oh right one of the tasks involved peeing on the couch." In a quick motion aliyah moved her white T-shirt out of harm's way and sat back on her sofa legs spread slightly sipping on her wine as she released the contents of her bladder into the couch with

loud hiss. She pressed her lips hard against the fabric and pushed. A puddle began to form between her legs and little droplets of pee sprayed forward onto her thighs and the coffee table. All the while simply sat there, enjoying her wine.

Soon after she finished a voice that was her's but not, "Pee while doing something else; Completed. Pee on a piece of furniture; Completed." "Well that was easy." Aliyah thought. " There is much more where that came from. You have 24 hours

to finish your final task." "Well he sure likes to be a downer." Aliyah said while she carpet cleaner on the seat removing the stain almost instantly. "How the hell am I supposed to make someone pee in my apartment anyway?"

Aliyah Woke in the middle of the night to her bladder bursting at the seams. Still half-asleep She sighed and sat at the edge of the bed releasing torrent onto the carpet. Lazily wiping he slit with her hand aliyah pulled her shirt back down and went to bed.

In the back of her mind still worried about how was she was going to even get through work tomorrow not to mention finishing her last task.

------------------------------------

At 7 am the her alarm rang. As aliyah stepped out of bed she noticed the dampness under her feet. "Oh Right I had to go last night." She did a quick spray over the area and went to make breakfast. Aliyah worked at a boutique around 15 minutes walk from

her apartment. She walked most days to save on gas and this day was no different. She wore a tight blue dress that stopped above the knee and nothing but a tiny thong underneath. Unfortunately her need to pee never came before she had to leave for work.

"It's fine, it's only eight hours yeah that's not too bad. She said shakily knowing she was lying to herself. She was going to have to pee at work she knew it. Aliya arrived at work just in time. Her coworker and best friend Rose had already opened up. Rose or Rosa was a busty

Latina around 22 years old with d cup breasts and a firm ass, although not as big as aliyah's. "Big booty Judy what's going on!" Rose ribbed. "Quit calling me that!" Aliyah said clearly annoyed. Rose just laughed "So how about saturday night? Those guys were all over you!

Aliyah smiled slightly "yeah but accepting all those drinks was a bad idea." "So did you go home with any of them?" Rose asked "Nope, walked home by myself but I did meet this guy al-" Aliyah trailed off. "Met who?" Rose looked puzzled. "Oh nobody I'm gonna get to work." Aliyah suddenly remembered

her task having less than 12 hours to complete it. "Hey want to come over later? I have some wine and we can watch cheesy romcoms again." "All I heard was free wine so count me in!" Rose said jokingly. "Well step one is done, now how do I get her to-" There it was again; the coffee this morning had taken its toll.

"I'll be right back." Aliyah quickly excused herself and scrambled to the restrooms in the back. As soon as she put her hand on the door that sharp pain came back again."I can't even use public restrooms? Shit what now." She thought. Thinking quickly she ran to the supply closet further down the hall.

The room was rarely used; barely larger than her closet at home and so full of junk there was barely any room to close the doors all the way.

"This'll work." Aliyah said clearly lying to herself. She pulled her dress up and pulled her thong to her knees settling into a low squat with the door halfway open. She finally relaxed and her piss shoved it's way past her tight lips into a fan shaped stream that shot almost horizontal in front of her.

Soaking the junk in the closet and forming a puddle at her feet. "Aliyah? What are you doing?" Rose said surprised. Aliyah jumped slightly and cursed "Why does everybody like to interrupt me at the worst possible times? Oh well think fast."

"Oh yeah the bathroom was locked and I had to go bad." She said sheepishly. Her stream finished she quickly pulled her thong up and pulled her dress back into place. "Oh you mean this bathroom?" Rose pushed the door open. "Oh yeah I thought you had to pull it open my mistake..." Aliyah said, quickly running out of excuses.

"Yeah right, let's just get back to work." Rose said "Yeah let's just do that." Aliyah said clearly embarrassed.

4 PM came around. "Are we still on for tonight right." Aliyah asked, not knowing how she would react. "Hell yeah! I gotta close up here but i'll be over in about 45 minutes." Rose said energetically. Aliyah sighed in relief in her mind she hadn't made things awkward with her best friend after that mishap earlier.

Aliyah walked home, making a quick trip to the liquor store to buy more wine and a case of beer. " I've gotta make her pee tonight or I'm screwed." Aliyah said. As she was entering her apartment that she felt her bladder swell and knew she had to go again soon. Without thinking she pulled up her dress moved her thong to the side and sat on the kitchen sink releasing a jet of pee into the drain.

Then the doorbell rang. It's 4:45 on the dot, rose always showed up on time something Aliyah could appreciate, at literally any other time. "Hold on a minute!" Aliyah yelled but her stream was still going strong. Her thong momentarily went back into place

getting completely soaked in the process. Finally Aaliyah's stream subsided, she took off her thong and threw it in the laundry and flicked the extra drops off her pussy lips before answering the door. " Hey Rose come on in!" Aliyah exclaimed.

"Erm your dress?" Rose said matter of factly. Aliyah had forgotten to pull her dress back down after peeing in the sink giving rose a clear view of her pussy. "Fuck." Aliyah thought as she hurriedly pulled her dress back into place. "Well don't stand there come on in!" Rose hesitantly walked into Aaliyah's apartment. "Want a beer? I have wine too." Rose perked up

almost instantly. If rose loved one thing it was a drink, especially if it's free. The two girls soon settled in talking drinking, laughing and watching cheesy romcoms. Aliyah could see Rose began to squirm in her seat as her bladder began to overflow. "Hey can I use your bathroom real quick?" Rose asked dryly while watching the movie.

"Oh actually my plumbing has been acting up the bathrooms are out on the entire floor for the next few days." Aliyah said clearly lying. "Well shit I'll go to one of the restaurants next door." Rose said. Aliyah couldn't miss her chance. It was 5:30; only 30 minutes till her deadline is up. "There is no need to go that far just go on the floor! I don't mind." Aliyah said nonchalantly.

"What? I'm not just going to pee on your floor I'll be ten minutes at the most anyway." Rose got up and headed for the door. Aliyah scrambled ahead and blocked her exit. "Move Aliyah I need to go bad!" Rose exclaimed clearly growing more desperate. "Trust me you don't need to go all the way across the street just to pee do it here!" Aliyah said

Annoyed and desperate Rose relented "Well I'm not cleaning it up." She quickly undid her jeans and slid the down and leaned forward into a half squat sending piss almost straight backwards, soaking the carpet in a long line behind her. Rose's loud hissing the overtaking the volume of the television. " God I was dying for that." Rose said

"Task Three has been completed." A voice in her mind spoke. Aliyah let out a sigh of relief. "Finally I'm finished with that stupid list." She thought. "Why were you holding me back Aliyah!?" Rose yelled in annoyance. "You've been acting strange the last few days peeing all over the place!" Rose Continued.

So Aliyah told her everything. The mysterious man she met, the so-called game she's been playing for the last few days and the tasks she has been forced to complete. " Wow, that's insane, but coming from you I can actually believe it." Rose said "What's that's supposed to mean?" Aliyah Frowned.

"I'm just kidding. Not I'm not sure if this game is real or if you're just being freaky. But, I'll help you get through this 'game' of yours." Rose winked. A genuine smile crept over Aaliyah's face, thank you so much Rose! Oh hold on a minute.

Aliyah causally walked over to Rose's carpet stain, spreads her legs and lets loose adding her own water to the stain. " Jeez, How often do you have to go these days Aliyah?" Rose asked "Every Three hours really. Sometimes I can hold it while im sleeping, but most of the time I just pee off the side of the bed. " Aliyah said Plainly

"Shit, well if you ever need me be sure to call. I'll help you out at work too." Rose said with newfound excitement "And if you need someone to pee for you, call me first! I actually liked that." Rose said with a sly smile. "Thanks, girl you are a lifesaver." Aliyah said. "See you at work tomorrow!" Rose said.

• Love 1
Remembering the note she decided it was time to complete one of those tasks while she is able. Work tomorrow was going to be a nightmare. But that was a problem for the future, she needed relief NOW. " Now what did that note say?" Aliyah thought

Which note? I've reread part 1 and I see no mention of tasks... did you miss some part when copying?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Which note? I've reread part 1 and I see no mention of tasks... did you miss some part when copying?

Oh right. The tasks were something I had tried to implement when i began writing. But I went in a different direction and couldn't find a way to implement it in each part.