Savannah's Story

Of course the camping trip was all my idea. I had been needing some time away from the stress and chaos at work, and what better way to relax than in a peaceful forest cabin with my friends.

And yes, I knew there were no bathrooms, just like I knew my aunt and uncle wouldn't care about our "accidents." I had told the girls I would make some excuse, but the truth is I became a wetter because of my aunt Debbie.

When I first started college, I needed a place to stay. Tuition was expensive enough, and I was not yet in a place financially to afford staying in the dorms. My aunt and uncle lived about an hour from campus, which wasn't a great commute, but they would let me stay rent free. My aunt also promised to keep my belly full of excellent food. My cousins were all grown and moved out, so I think my aunt had a little empty nest. But of course I said yes and was soon moved in to their impressive four-bedroom home.

Things first got a little weird one evening when I was sitting in the living room with them. They were watching TV and I was finishing an assignment for my Composition class. My aunt sneezed and then said, "Oooh!" as she jumped out of her seat and ran down the hall. My uncle laughed and shook his head. I was confused until she came back in and apologized. "Sorry, Savannah," she said. "When you get old like me, even a sneeze is enough to send you running." I laughed it off and continued my assignment.

That night, I was sitting up, reading a chapter in one of my textbooks, when I heard footsteps. They were moving pretty quickly toward the bathroom. I smiled again as I suspected it was my aunt. I peeked my head out the door and was about to make a joke when I saw that she had not even shut the bathroom door. She was sitting on the toilet with the seat and lid still down, her panties still on, and she threw her head back and sighed. I couldn't help but watch as her panties darkened and a heavy stream of pee flowed out of them. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my 50+ year old aunt, who looked more like a hot 40, soaking her panties on purpose. It's possible she started to leak before she got there, but it was obvious from her expression and her moans of pleasure that this was more than an accident.

I didn't say anything about what I saw, but I almost had the chance a few days later while out shopping with my aunt. On our way home we hit traffic. Almost right away, my aunt groaned the familiar groan of desperation. "Great," she said. "I knew I should have taken the back route."

"Is it faster?" I asked.

"Well, not when there's no traffic. It's longer, but almost always clear. Dammit." We were both looking ahead at the line of cars that stretched too far for us to tell where it ended. Then we heard sirens as a police car and an ambulance sped past us along the shoulder. "Uh oh," she said.

"What?" I asked, even though I knew.

"That means we could be here a while." She groaned again and this time she squirmed in her seat. Maybe driven by curiosity or something naughtier, I decided to try something.

"I hope it isn't too long," I said. "I have to pee." I really did have to pee, even though I wasn't desperate like my aunt. I hadn't wet myself since childhood, other than peeing my bathing suit at the pool, and this just might be my chance to try it.

"Oh, sweetheart, me too, trust me." She squirmed again.

"Just don't sneeze," I said. She laughed and then winced.

"Oooh, don't make me laugh. Oh, man, I have to pee."

"What are we going to do if traffic doesn't move soon?" I asked. "We can maybe get out and pee beside the car?"

"Young lady, I am not having you expose yourself on a busy highway with cars full of people to see you. And I'm sure not exposing myself."

"Okay, okay," I said. I almost backed off after this, but my heart was beating faster. "So what are we going to do?"

She sighed and bit her bottom lip. "I have an idea. You might think it's weird, and you can't tell your uncle." I tried to hide my smile as she continued. "If you want, you can pee in my car."

"Are you serious?" I asked. I really wasn't sure if she was serious.

"I've done it before. You uncle hates my car, so he never drives it. So sometimes, when my weak bladder hits me, I just have to go."

"So we're really going to do this? We're going to pee in your car?"

"Yeah, I can't hold it anymore, so... I'm sorry if this grosses you out." As I watched, my aunt sat up straight in her seat and spread her legs. She was wearing a dark blue skirt that reached her knees, so I couldn't see anything, but I heard the soft hiss as she started peeing herself right there, soaking her panties, skirt, and seat. "Ohhh, that's so much better. Oh, that feels good." The hiss grew louder and I could finally see a shiny puddle trickling from the hem of her skirt and soaking into the seat cushion. "You can go, too, Savannah, if you want." Of course I wanted, more than anything. But I was wearing jeans. So I looked at my aunt, as if seeking a solution. "It's okay," she said. "Just take your pants down and you can pee in the seat."

I did as she said and pulled my jeans down to my knees. "I'm just gonna leave my panties on," I said. By now my aunt's hissing had stopped and she was watching me, curiously. I sat back in the seat and relaxed. It took a few seconds, but as soon as I felt the first small squirt in my panties I gasped. It was so warm and somehow both soothing and arousing at the same time. "Oh, wow," I said. "Mmm, this does feel good. Ohhh." I let go completely and sighed as my panties filled with my warm pee. It dribbled through the crotch and pooled between my legs before slowly absorbing into the seat cushion. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed it as the flow caressed my pussy lips and continued to soak my panties and seat. I felt a tingling and before I could stop it I had a small orgasm right there in my aunt's car.

When I finally came to my senses, my aunt just smiled. "Did you enjoy that?" she asked. I blushed my answer. "It's okay," she said. "Look, you're going to be staying with us a while, so I need to be upfront with you." I nodded as I pulled my jeans back up."Sometimes, my accidents aren't accidents. Do you understand?" I said I did and she smiled again. "And, sometimes I enjoy it...much like you did just now." I nodded again.

It took forty-five minutes for traffic to start moving again. My aunt peed her seat twice in that time, and I took my pants down and soaked my seat and panties once more before we started moving. When we finally got home, my uncle questioned our delay. My aunt told him everything except my wetting, and he just shook his head, laughing. "You and that tiny bladder," he said.

I had to pee again, so I stepped into the bathroom. As I pulled off my jeans and soaked panties, I looked at the toilet and smiled. My uncle was a good man who always put the seat and lid down. Remembering my aunt's experience a few nights before, I sat on the lid and leaned back against the back of the toilet. Closing my eyes, I sighed and started squirting my pee all over the lid of the toilet. It hissed and pattered and I could hear it dripping to the floor. Feeling very dirty now, I slipped my finger between my slit and rubbed my already moist clit, not caring about the pee splashing my fingers and making a mess on the toilet and floor. I bucked my hips and rubbed my pussy lips against the cool porcelain lid as I continued to pee and stroke my clit. I finally climaxed and squealed as quietly as I could as my flow dwindled.

Since the car ride, my aunt and I were very open with each other about everything. She told me about some of her deliberate and accidental wettings. I confessed to her that I really enjoyed peeing myself in her car and wanted to try more. I told her about what I did in the bathroom. My aunt gave me some towels and a thick quilt. She also brought in an old (but still nice) dark rug from the basement. "I'll let you figure out what they're for," she said, winking. After that day, there were moments when I would need to pee, but instead of going to the bathroom I would stand in my room over that rug and wet right through my panties, enjoying the warm dribbles down my leg. Another night, just before bed, I was changing into my night gown and as I sat naked on my bed, feeling the big quilt my aunt gave me on my bare bottom, I felt the pressure in my bladder. I sighed and just peed right into it, licking my lips at the warm feeling between my legs.

So, as you see, my aunt is not the type to be put off by a wet couch or a wet bed. Maybe some day I can introduce her to the girls.

• Like 4