Welcome

Hi. I am heavily into peeing and particularly love girls peeing in naughty places.

I am something of a refugee from another site where I was well known, though unfortunately not well liked in the end due to my argumentative streak. Am seriously turning over a new leaf now, having learned lessons, and am making a fresh, more positive start somewhere new.

Hopefully this site can become something big.

That's good to hear, welcome to the site! This site is small right now as you can see, but we're growing pretty quickly and like you said, hopefully can be something big in the future. I'm sure you'll find plenty of pictures and videos that you'll like in our gallery and hopefully you'll have fun participating in forum discussions too.

Not sure where this forum is hosted from, but here in the UK it is getting late and I must get to bed. But after work tomorrow I will spread the word about this forum. I have a fair few contacts amongst the online pee fetish community and will let them know all about this site.

One thing I should say. A couple of days back I did a google search for pee forums and never found this site. I actually found it this evening via a video posted on EroProfile which had WatchGirlsPeeing.com on the front of the still image for it. If you could get a more prominent page on google or other search engines more people might find you. Alternatively, get your name noticed on other sites as often as you can. Worked for me.....lol

• Like 1
Not sure where this forum is hosted from, but here in the UK it is getting late and I must get to bed. But after work tomorrow I will spread the word about this forum. I have a fair few contacts amongst the online pee fetish community and will let them know all about this site.

One thing I should say. A couple of days back I did a google search for pee forums and never found this site. I actually found it this evening via a video posted on EroProfile which had WatchGirlsPeeing.com on the front of the still image for it. If you could get a more prominent page on google or other search engines more people might find you. Alternatively, get your name noticed on other sites as often as you can. Worked for me.....lol

Thank you, that would be brilliant! I am trying to spread the word about the site in as many ways as possible and whilst we are growing quite quickly for a forum that has been open only 2 weeks or so, I agree that search engines are going to be the key to the site's success, and unfortunately it takes time to get picked up. I would of course be very grateful if you can help in promotion in any way. Also, we're actually hosted in the UK, so I too will be going to bed shortly!

An update! I have been to one site where I have privately messaged five people who are serious fans of pissing in naughty places - four of them female - and invited them here.

I also emailed a member of the forum I left whose email address I have, and who shares my interest in girls peeing in naughty places, as well as peeing generally. I have asked him to privately message some of our mutual friends and fellow enthusiasts there and invite them over. If I hear no feedback from him withing a few days, I may log back in there myself just to PM a few of them directly..

I want this site to work - especially since the admin here appears to share my main enthusiasm, which wasn't always welcomed by everybody at the other place.

• Like 1