Unholy.

"Unholy"

Priest Alden was devoted to his flock. It was Thursday and he watched one of his young members tend to her garden across from the church. He heard sister Mary approach. "Laura looks beautiful. Her bonnet matches the white dress perfectly." sister Mary said. "She's all grown up now. Soon she will have a family of her own." Priest Alden replied. "What is she doing?" sister Mary asked. "It looks like she's a bit tired. It's hot out. She looks dizzy and probably just needed to sit down." Priest Alden replied.

Sister Mary watched as Laura sat down, lifted her skirt, and put her fingers on her head like she was the devil. Laura spread her legs wide. Her vagina was completely exposed. Sister Mary wanted to look away but was transfixed. Laura sprayed her piss across the yard. The woman pissed long and hard. Her pee had made it all the way to the street. "She's an abomination. It's unnatural to piss so far." Sister Mary said. "Don't be so judgmental. Perhaps she was pretending to be a deer. She was right next to her house. We're the only ones who could have seen her. For thousands and thousands of years we've been peeing outside. What she did isn't unnatural." Priest Alden replied.

Priest Alden was very concerned. He instructed Sister Mary to focus on the new activities of the flock. He spent his time on the second floor observing Laura. The woman began wearing black. He watched Laura spread her legs and pee everywhere. A cat ran by and she tried to piss on it. "There's something very wrong with her. The devil is inside her." Sister Mary said from behind him. "Something is troubling her. I'll keep watching her. You have duties to tend to. You must understand there is a reason for what she does." Priest Alden said. Sister Mary left. Across the street Laura looked right at him and took off all her clothes. She turned around and got on her hands and knees with her ass pointed at the church. She spread her legs wide, raised her ass high and pissed in his direction.

A member of his flock was in need of attention. She had something going on which needed to be addressed. Priest Alden was about to pay a visit to Laura's mother. The mother Sarah suddenly burst into his office in tears. "Father, I don't now what to do. Laura has lost her mind. I think she's possessed. She isn't herself. She's running around the house naked. She pisses on everything. I can't control her. "Something is troubling your child. We must intervene. I will speak with sister Mary. We will be at your house within the hour. I'll bring holy water. If you have rope, now is the time." Priest Alden said.

Sister Mary was happy Priest Alden was finally taking action. The woman was an abomination and had to be destroyed. "It will be nice to end this evil." she said. "This isn't evil. This is one of my flock who needs help. You could learn a lesson today. Let's go see what we can do to help her." Priest Alden responded. When Priest Alden and sister Mary arrived Sarah was waiting for them. "She's in the basement. Prepare yourselves." she said. Priest Alden went to the basement. Laura was naked and wet. She had pissed all over herself and was licking pee off her fingers. "Laura, I'm here to help you. Let's get you to your room." he said.

Laura didn't know what was going on. She only knew what she wanted. She was confused and found she was suddenly chained to her bed. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Priest Alden was worried. The woman appeared to be possessed. Laura screamed and began to shake the bed. She finally passed out. Priest Alden saw what the issue was. "Sister Mary, I think I see the sign of the devil on her taint." he said. "What is her taint?" sister Mary asked. "It's the spot between her vagina and her butthole." Priest Alden replied. Sister Mary went down to investigate. Laura spread her legs and pissed all over sister Mary. Laura was about to pass out again. "Mary is the evil one." she said before she passed out. Priest Alden had always suspected his nun of being evil. "You are right Laura. I will take off her clothes. Do what you must." he said. "I'm not a deviant. Such things happened in ancient times. I'm a good person. Priest Alden, please make sure her mouth is open when I piss into it." she said.

Sister Mary had always known she had been too judgmental. Priest Alden tried to open her mouth. "I know what I've done. I'll accept the consequences. You don't need to hold my mouth open. She watched Laura piss. The woman had a beautiful wet vagina. She drank it down knowing she was learning a lesson.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...