Sophie's wetting adventure

I'd been chatting with Sophie online over several months. I love it when she shares some of her pissing exploits with me. For example, doing things like sitting on the toilet without actually taking down her jeans, and just pissing through them. By her own admission, as well as peeing in naughty places sometimes she does enjoy wetting.

Well, I began to think more and more about that, remembering fantasies I used to have about a girl I knew long ago, wetting herself on the bedroom carpet or on the bed and suchlike. And I began to enjoy imagining Sophie herself doing things like that. I mentioned this to her and she seemed both amused and flattered.

Well, it turned out that she was taking another holiday in southwest England, not too far from me, because she and her husband loved this part of the country the last time they were down. There are so many beautiful beaches down here. I like to think that perhaps another reason for coming was her desire to visit me for some naughty peeing fun, though I suppose that is highly presumptuous of me.

But yes, she did agree to visit me one day with a full bladder, and bring some spare clothing with her. Because this time she was going to let me watch her wet herself in front of me.

When the day came, she arrived at the door and I warmly greeted her, welcoming her inside. I made her a coffee and we chatted for a bit, then she started flirtatiously talking about her need to pee, with that awesomely sexy smile of hers and a wicked little twinkle in her eye.

She asked me if I wanted to see her wet herself. "Are you kidding?" I thought. Is the Pope Catholic? The chances of me saying "no" to a question like that were substantially lower than my chances of winning the lottery jackpot three weeks in succession, lol!!

She smiled and pointed to the living room carpet, grinning as she asked me if I wanted her to do it there. It was a different carpet since the last time she'd peed on it, and she joked about "christening" it for me. I was tempted, I must admit. But since before her arrival I'd had another intention and hoped she'd be willing.

So I told her I had another idea and led her into my bedroom. I then suggested that she get up and wet herself on my bed. She laughed and was clearly unsure. "I can't do that! Not on your bed."

But I could tell some part of her would love to be so outrageously naughty. So I explained that the sheets could easily be washed and I'd replace the mattress, and that more often than not I crashed out on the living room sofa anyway. She remained uncertain for a moment, but then grinned naughtily as she apparently made the decision to actually do it. She climbed up onto my large double bed, and squatted down in the middle of it, still fully clothed. She asked me, "Are you sure it's ok?"

"Sure"

Then she broadly grinned, and I noticed a wet patch appear in the crotch of her jeans, spreading rapidly. She laughed, "Never peed on someone's bed before. Can't believe I'm doing this!" But she carried on peeing anyway, her grin advertising her pleasure. As the wetness in her jeans spread to cover her gorgeous ass, yellow droplets began dripping onto the bed. Within moments a veritable waterfall of golden piss was splashing down onto the sheets , creating an expanding puddle soaking into those sheets, and ultimately the mattress too.

Clearly, she'd been saving this up for ages because it was a very long pee. By the time she'd finished, not only were the ass and crotch of her jeans dripping wet, but a large area of the sheets upon the bed was soaked. The mattress was surely ruined.

Afterwards, she climbed off the bed and stepped out of her wet jeans and thong in front of me, giving me a wonderful view of her gorgeous naked ass. I'd seen her semi naked below before, of course, like the time I let her piss on my living room carpet. But this was awesome.

I let her use my shower to clean up as I put her pissy jeans and thong into my washing machine.

When she emerged, fully dressed in her spare jeans, we sat chatting for ages, drinking coffee, as her clothes were washed in the washing machine, then hung up to dry for a bit. Before leaving, she did need to pee again, but had no more spare clothes so another wetting was not on the cards. Well, I nevertheless pointed out that the bed was fucked up anyway, so she might as well piss there again.

And so, I ended up watching her climb up onto that pissy bed, and lower her jeans and thong whilst squatting down in one fluid movement. Then, grinning with pleasure at her own naughtiness, she enjoyed taking another long piss right there on the bed again.

After we'd said our farewells - I so much love her visits - I surveyed the damage to the mattress. Any slight hopes of salvaging it were dashed. Totally soaked with Sophie's piss. I really was going to have to throw it out and buy a replacement.

Still, considering the viewing pleasure I'd had, this was a small price to pay. I'd happily let her do it again.

Thank you thank you thank you !

What a nice surprise! I logged in to find you had posted another story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it . I love how I squatted on the bed and started peeing as soon as you confirmed that it was okay.

I really need to get my writing cap on.

Thanks again !

• Love 1