Panties pulled to one side.

Had a thought about the idea of being in a rush, or being a touch lazy about taking a pee. Let's be honest there are situations, perhaps in the workplace, when you can't be arsed to pull down your knickers entirely and you just want to pull them to one side and take a whizz in a hurry. I must confess to doing this, and not wiping, just a shake of the lettuce and panties back into position, no doubt absorbing the little droplets left...!

[ATTACH=full]65470[/ATTACH]

Great picture thanks for sharing

• 2 years later...
On 1/10/2016 at 4:18 AM, Sally Westbury said:

Had a thought about the idea of being in a rush, or being a touch lazy about taking a pee. Let's be honest there are situations, perhaps in the workplace, when you can't be arsed to pull down your knickers entirely and you just want to pull them to one side and take a whizz in a hurry. I must confess to doing this, and not wiping, just a shake of the lettuce and panties back into position, no doubt absorbing the little droplets left...!

10.jpg

10.jpg.55f5d869d0cde21fd1c8cff99b473211.jpg

I think most of women in the west are doing this. I love to see this too. You can pee both while standing and squatting.

• Hot 1
9 hours ago, Ketchup said:

Thanks for bumping this thread Tom.  Sally, I think your technique is super horny and I hope you are still peeing like this.  

Sally is a member we do not see around since 2016

Hope she is fine with her marvellous pussy and her marvellous character!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Wet Ann said:

I'd love to see your panties after you've pulled them back into place over your wet pussy ,!! Yum Yum ,! 

Sal was great, hope you find also girls to enjoy here, and their undies!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:10 PM, Bacardi said:

I for sure am guilty of doing this 🙈

At the pool, but I'm not that good at it. Would rather just pull em down lol.

Pull panties down in full view in a public pool?

I am quite slobbering

• Haha 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
14 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

There is also a technique where a girl will squat and kind of just gather her panties by the gusset and hold them away as she pees...

Too complex!!!

Just don't wear them ahahahaah!!!

• Love 3
  • 2 months later...