peedude

First try at writing a story

peedude    110

Hope you all enjoy. I welcome your feedback, suggestions and ideas. Happy reading!

Kimberley is a 20 year old college student, platinum blonde, c cup boobs, tone at 140 lbs

Kimberley was returning to her second semester at college following winter break. She had decided to go back early to meet with several friends who she knew also had planned on returning early from break.

She was so excited to be on her way back, again independent from her family, and had started her 12 hour drive early this morning. The drive was long, but worth it, she thought. As she was about 3 hours into the drive, she began to feel the urge building from the coffee she had earlier when she started out. She was making good time, as there weren’t many people on the road today, so she turned up the music and got lost in her thoughts for another 45 minutes, until the urge was really strong. As she began to fidget in her seat, Kimberley started paying a little more attention to the exit information, seeking out a gas station, as she needed fuel anyway. Within the next 10 minutes, she saw the sign indicating gas was at the next exit. Even the thought of stopping relaxed her as she took the exit and headed toward the gas station, which was mercifully close to the freeway. She pulled in and began fueling the car while looking towards the booth. It seemed darker inside than it should be, but she dismissed the thought. Once the pump clicked off, she returned the nozzle to the stand and headed for the door of the convenience store. As she approached it, there was a handwritten note stating the pumps were working, but the store was closed, and attendant would return in the next hour. “Dammit” she thought to herself, still fidgeting. “There’s no way I’ll make it to the next gas station, let alone an hour!” Kimberley scanned the area, trying to think of an alternative. She decided to walk around the building to see if there was a chance that the bathroom doors were unlocked on the outside. She saw two doors that looked promising, but her heart sank as she found them both locked. As she took a step back to think about another solution, she noticed something wet next to the door. “It couldn’t be…” It looked like another woman in need had peed right beside the door. Kimberley again looked around as she fumbled with the belt on her jeans, deciding that there was enough cover and that she’d just go. Quickly lowering herself into a squat she gave a final glance and felt the first drops escape, growing onto a strong stream that landed about 6 inches in front of her. She couldn’t believe the relief as she closed her eyes and continued pissing in the blacktop. After almost a minute, her stream weakened and she began to open her eyes, letting the final spurts out. She had a tissue in her coat that she used to wipe and threw into her puddle, which was almost double the size of the other puddle she found. She stood and as she was pulling her pants up, she heard the unmistakable sound of high heels. Before she knew it, a brunette woman who appeared to be about 30 rounded the corner in a long coat and slacks. “Oh, uh, I was looking for the bathrooms…” the woman said. “You found them, but they’re locked,” Kimberley replied. “Just my luck. Did you just go right here?” the woman asked. “I couldn’t hold it,” Kimberley replied. “Well, I might as well…would you mind holding my coat and standing watch while I go?” she asked Kimberley, sliding her arms out of her long heavy coat. “Sure,” Kimberley replied. Kimberley couldn’t help but notice the brunette had a good figure as she began to hike up her grey knee length pencil skirt, revealing black thong panties, which she pulled aside. Kimberley, still watching out of the corner of her eye, was somewhat shocked when the woman didn’t squat but began pissing a strong stream against the side of the building. Kimberley forced herself to look around to make sure no one else was coming, but again couldn’t help another glance at the other woman, who had just let out the last 2 spurts of pee against the building. She replaced her underwear and slid her skirt back down as Kimberley marveled at the wet spot on the brick wall. “Thanks for looking out for me,” she said, and added, “I didn’t want to get my shoes,” She continued nonchalantly putting her coat back on walking towards a black Mercedes sedan. Kimberley headed back towards her own car, unable to get he sight of the other woman pissing against the brick out of her mind. This was a skill she decided she had to learn.

• Like 5

steve25805    31,444

Great story, Peedude, and so utterly believable. I love how the second lady just stood and pissed against the wall.

One very minor criticism. It could have done with being broken up into more paragraphs because it makes it easier to read.

But I loved it. :thumbsup:

Paulypeeps    154

There is nothing wrong with the content Peedude. Here it is with paragraphs, minor tidying of the spelling and punctuation, and continuity correction from slacks to an outfit that includes a skirt!

PP

=========

Kimberley was returning to her second semester at college following winter break. She had decided to go back early to meet with several friends who she knew also had planned on returning early from break.

She was so excited to be on her way back, again independent from her family, and had started her 12 hour drive early this morning. The drive was long, but worth it, she thought.

As she was about 3 hours into the drive, she began to feel the urge building from the coffee she had earlier when she started out. She was making good time, as there were not many people on the road today, so she turned up the music and got lost in her thoughts for another 45 minutes, until the urge was really strong.

As she began to fidget in her seat, Kimberley started paying a little more attention to the exit information, seeking out a gas station, as she needed fuel anyway. Within the next 10 minutes, she saw the sign indicating gas was at the next exit. Even the thought of stopping relaxed her as she took the exit and headed toward the gas station, which was mercifully close to the freeway.

She pulled in and began fueling the car while looking towards the booth. It seemed darker inside than it should be, but she dismissed the thought.

Once the pump clicked off, she returned the nozzle to the stand and headed for the door of the convenience store. As she approached it, there was a handwritten note stating the pumps were working, but the store was closed, and attendant would return in the next hour.

“Dammit.” She thought to herself, still fidgeting. “There’s no way I’ll make it to the next gas station, let alone an hour!”

Kimberley scanned the area, trying to think of an alternative. She decided to walk around the building to see if there was a chance that the bathroom doors were unlocked on the outside. She saw two doors that looked promising, but her heart sank as she found them both locked. As she took a step back to think about another solution, she noticed something wet next to the door.

“It couldn’t be…” Kimberly thought.

It looked like another woman in need had peed right beside the door. Kimberley again looked around as she fumbled with the belt on her jeans, deciding that there was enough cover and that she’d just go. Quickly lowering herself into a squat she gave a final glance and felt the first drops escape, growing onto a strong stream that landed about 6 inches in front of her. She couldn’t believe the relief as she closed her eyes and continued pissing in the blacktop.

After almost a minute, her stream weakened and she began to open her eyes, letting the final spurts out. She had a tissue in her coat that she used to wipe and threw into her puddle, which was almost double the size of the other puddle she found.

She stood and as she was pulling her pants up, she heard the unmistakable sound of high heels. Before she knew it, a brunette woman who appeared to be about 30 rounded the corner in a long coat and suit.

“Oh, uh, I was looking for the bathrooms…” The woman said.

“You found them, but they’re locked.” Kimberley replied.

“Just my luck. Did you just go right here?” The woman asked.

“I couldn’t hold it,” Kimberley replied.

“Well, I might as well…would you mind holding my coat and standing watch while I go?” she asked Kimberley, sliding her arms out of her long heavy coat.

“Sure,” Kimberley replied.

Kimberley could not help but notice the brunette had a good figure as she began to hike up her grey knee length pencil skirt, revealing black thong panties, which she pulled aside. Kimberley, still watching out of the corner of her eye, was somewhat shocked when the woman did not squat but began pissing a strong stream against the side of the building. Kimberley forced herself to look around to make sure no one else was coming, but again could not help another glance at the other woman, who had just let out the last 2 spurts of pee against the building. The woman replaced her underwear and slid her skirt back down as Kimberley marvelled at the wet spot on the brick wall.

“Thanks for looking out for me.” The woman said, and added. “I didn’t want to wet my shoes.”

The woman continued nonchalantly putting her coat back on walking towards a black Mercedes sedan.

Kimberley headed back towards her own car, unable to get the sight of the other woman pissing against the brick out of her mind. This was a skill she decided she had to learn.

==========

peedude    110

@ Paulypeeps,

Thank you so much. Your editing helps me conceptualize my format for the next one in a far better, more readable manner.

Cheers :)

nopjans    179

Nicely written story. I'd love to see both women peeing behind the gas station. And thanks to Paulypeeps for breaking it up into paragraphs, which made it much easier to read.

Paulypeeps    154

The simple rule for paragraphs in this type of text is every bit of speech has its own paragraph, and when a passage of time occurs (even just a few seconds) break the paragraph.

Looking forward to the next one.

peedude    110

Thanks for all the suggestions and support. Here's the next installment.

Kimberley kept driving, again lost in her thoughts. There weren’t a lot of sights to see on the drive back, so she had the music up and was enjoying the time to herself. She had been drinking some water to stay hydrated, although she realized she’d had 2 bottles of water and was starting to feel like she should stop again.

Still with plenty of fuel, she didn’t want to waste time getting off the freeway. Her friends had texted and said they were planning on going out later, so she really wanted to get back as quickly as she could to join them. She didn’t have to go that badly yet, she told herself, planning to wait until she needed fuel again, as she was only down a half tank, that could be awhile.

It had only been 2 hours since she last stopped, but Kimberley was fast realizing that she’d need to stop long before she needed fuel. As she felt annoyed about it, she realized that she’d peed outside once today, so maybe she didn’t have to get to a gas station after all.

Embracing her decision, she took the next exit, which led to a large carpool parking lot. “Perfect,” she thought as she pulled in, positioning her car as cover from the freeway. No sooner had she stopped, than she opened her car door and got out, although the temperature had dropped considerably, causing her to shiver just a little. The cold intensified her need and without a second thought, she lowered her jeans and squatted down next to the car.

Like the last time, it took a few seconds before her stream burst forth, her clear pee splashing onto the parking lot, this time steaming when it hit the cold ground.

Kimberley caught herself watching her pee as it hit the ground. She’d peed outside before, but never that often and she never consciously enjoyed the experience.

She pushed harder to see how far she could push her stream and enjoyed watching it spray almost a foot in front of her. She relished the feeling this gave her, continuing until her stream died off. Finishing the last few spurts, she wiped herself with a napkin that was in her car, this time, putting it on the floor of the back seat as she hated to litter. She pulled up her pants, taking time to admire her puddle, still steaming a little.

As she got into her car, she felt exuberant about her newfound freedom, not needing to always find a toilet when she stopped just to pee.

The next stop, which was for gas and refreshments, Kimberley skipped the toilet altogether, knowing how much she had enjoyed her last parking lot pee.

• Like 5

whiskey35    31

Good stories peedude, I'm sure Kimberley will have a few more pee stops on her journey back to college and after enjoying the outdoor experience she get her friends to join in back at college.

peedude    110

Part 3

As always, feedback is appreciated!

When Kimberley left the gas station over an hour ago, she had begun to feel like she needed to pee, but knew that she could hold it. As she began feeling a much more urgent need, she glanced at the now empty Rockstar she had bought at the gas station and thought she should stop soon. As she thought about this, she realized that she hadn’t seen an exit for some time, so hopefully one would be coming soon.

Her assumption had been wrong. 15 minutes had passed and still no exits, or signs for that matter, and her need had grown. She began to feel fidgety and was now making a very conscious effort not to wet herself, her foot becoming heavier on the pedal to get closer to relief.

10 more minutes passed and still nothing. Nearly bouncing in her seat, she unfastened her belt to let off some of the pressure. Temporary relief gave her new hope that she wouldn’t pee in her pants. She considered just pulling onto the shoulder but she couldn’t stand the thought of passing traffic seeing her.

Another 10 minutes. Kimberley is bouncing in her seat with her hand tightly clamped between her legs when she sees it. She almost lets go at the thought as she veers right onto the exit market “Rest Area”

“I thought these all got shut down.,” she thought to herself.

Driving into the parking lot, there are 3 cars, scattered throughout the lot, and no buildings, but she sees a small dirt path leading into some trees and brush.

Wasting no time, Kimberley parked up against the dirt path and turned her car off. She started to get out but was afraid she’d lose it if she moved her hand. In sheer agony, she decided to move as quickly as she could to minimize any possibility of leaking and threw the door open, swinging her legs out as quickly as she could.

Next came standing, which gave her a very slight amount of relief. She moved quickly towards the path and followed it about 25 feet into the trees.

She saw where someone had made a fire ring and made her way towards it, undoing her jeans and no sooner had she stepped onto the rocks surrounding the fire pit, she pulled her pants down and squatted.

This time, there was no delay as her thin stream shot forward like a laser of neon yellow piss, burrowing into the ash before making a frothy, steaming puddle in the middle of the fire pit.

Her relief was incredible as she pissed as hard as she could, watching her stream for over a minute. Finally, her stream slowed and she pushed out the final spurts.

Kimberley stood up, pulling up her jeans and stepping back off the rocks. She walked back towards her car, feeling much intensely better and decided to eat something while she was stopped.

She got back into her car and was eating some leftovers she had grabbed before leaving this morning when she noticed a car pulling into the parking lot. She nonchalantly watched through her side mirror as the car parked sideways in the row behind where she was parked. The passenger door swung open and a shorter, curvy brunette stepped out of the car, pulling her yoga pants down and squatting, pissing hard onto the pavement almost as soon as she had her pants down.

She didn’t notice Kimberley was in her car and stared intently at her stream as the driver, a short bleached blonde girl, similar in age to Kimberley, wearing yoga pants and a hoodie on came around the side of the car and squatted next to the brunette and began to empty her own bladder onto the pavement.

Kimberley stared at her mirror, watching the two girls piss on the parking lot, noticing the blonde’s stream was much fatter than the brunette’s. The blonde finished first and took a napkin from the car to wipe with, throwing it on the ground near her still steaming puddle, while the brunette followed suit shortly after. As quickly as they had pulled in, they left.

Kimberley finished her food and decided that she’d go once more before leaving, in hopes to make it all the way back to her apartment. She stepped out of the car and this time, out of laziness, she decided just to squat in front of her bumper. If there were anyone in any of the other cars, they wouldn’t be able to see her from that angle.

She stepped in front of her car and lowered her pants, then squatted low, letting her pee spray onto the dirt in front of her car. She watched her pee, feeling quite satisfied as her stream turned the dirt to mud.

She finished her short pee and stood, this time wiping, and pulled her pants up.

Back in the car, her thoughts turned to the plans for tonight with her friends.

• Like 3

peedude    110

Kimberley’s Roommate Amber

Amber is tall, 5’9” with blond, highlighted hair, DD cup boobs, athletic, but not as toned as Kimberley.

Amber had just arrived back at the apartment building and parked her car, thankful to have finally made it back. She hurriedly got out and took her duffel bag and suitcase from the trunk of her car and made her way towards the door to the building, rifling through her purse to get her building access card and key.

As she stopped at the front door to the building, she hadn’t found the card yet and was subconsciously hopping from one leg to the other.

“I have to go so bad where the fuck did I leave that card,” she muttered to no one, still rifling through her purse.

The cold air didn’t help her need as she set her purse on the bench outside the door, searching through all the pockets, more frantically now than before, soon to discover that the card was nowhere in her purse.

Amber looked out toward the parking lot, seeing only her car, and no lights on in any of the windows. It was 5 days until classes resumed, she told herself.

For a moment, she considered driving to a gas station or somewhere to use their restroom but that was out of the question. She knew she wouldn’t make it to the closest one, so she had to consider other options.

She then looked longingly through the window toward the office, seeing the lights out, Amber remembered that they kept shorter hours during school breaks and were only open until 3. Giving up on the idea of a new card, she texted Kimberley to see when she would be back.

“About an hour, why?” came the reply from Kimberley.

“Fuck, I can’t wait that long!” she said to no one in particular.

Looking around, Amber scanned the area for somewhere she could pee.

There were no cars in the parking lot, so she wouldn’t be able to have much cover there. She walked around the side, passing in between her building and the next one on a sidewalk with rock and some landscaping plants on either side when she saw it. A large clay pot on the back side of the complex, just on this side of the fence that surrounded the pool and hot tub area.

“This’ll have to do…” she thought to herself as she walked quickly towards it, her hands already finding the waistband of her black yoga pants.

She quickly pulled them down and sat backwards onto the pot, jumping up a bit when her legs touched the cold clay, but sitting quickly back again as the shock of the cold caused her bare pussy to start to leak.

As soon as she made contact with the pot a second time, the floodgates opened.

Amber looked down to see her heavy stream of piss splashing against the inside of the pot and running down into the dirt. She’d been holding it for what seemed like forever on her drive and her relief was immense.

She peed for more than a minute and her stream finally began to die off.

She took a moment to finish and pulled her pants back up, glancing down at the large puddle left inside the dry dirt of the pot. She walked back towards the front of the building and put her things back in the car and sat down inside to wait for Kimberley to arrive and let her inside.

Kimberley arrived just over an hour after Amber peed in the plant pot and was feeling the need to pee herself when she got there.

She said hello to Amber and as they were chatting about their time away, both girls went inside and upstairs to their apartment.

After talking for a bit, they decided that tonight would be a good time to have a few other friends over to have some drinks and get in the hot tub.

Kimberley badly wanted a shower, so she went to her room and then into her en-suite bathroom and turned the water on. Amber was in her room watching tv and relaxing.

Kimberley still hadn’t peed since her last stop on the road and she was nearly desperate as she closed her door and began to undress. First, she took off her hoodie, revealing a pink bra, which she took off next, letting her perky C cup boobs free. Next she slid her jeans and panties off all together, revealing her long, toned legs and shaved pussy.

She checked the water and it was perfect, so she slowly stepped inside. She usually peed in the shower so she had purposely not used the toilet first.

Remembering the woman who peed against the wall at the gas station, Kimberley pointed the showerhead away and stood facing the back wall of the shower, about a foot and a half back from it.

She spread her legs and leaned back, relaxing herself and pushed to let her pee out.

The first spurt sprayed out messily and mostly ran down her leg. She giggled and pushed again, getting the same result.

She really had to go and really wanted to hit the wall. Then she remembered that the woman at the gas station had one hand on her pussy, positioning it, Kimberley guessed.

So she spread her lips with one hand and pushed again and watched her thin stream hitting the tile wall about a foot from the bottom.

Overjoyed, Kimberley adjusted her hand and position and was pissing almost straight out against the wall. She was delighted with her success watched as her pale yellow stream hit the wall and ran down to the shower floor. Feeling much relief, she finished her long pee against the wall before proceeding with her shower.

Meanwhile, Amber was watching TV and having a beer on the sofa, texting some friends who had also come back early before classes began. They had all originally planned to go out tonight but she proposed the hot tub idea and everyone agreed that would be better, since they were all somewhat fatigued after their respective drives into town.

• Like 4

peedude    110

Here's Part 4!

It's a little longer than previous installments, but hopefully still easily read.

Part 4

Kimberley felt excited with her newfound skill as she stepped out of the shower and dried off. She decided to put on her bikini since she and Amber would be heading down to the hot tub soon.

Amber was just finishing her second drink as Katie and Jessica texted her saying that they would be over in about 2 hours.

“Just come to the hot tub,” was her reply as Kimberley walked out of her bedroom into the main area of the apartment and made herself a drink.

“Hey Kim, Katie and Jessica are coming over to meet us downstairs in the hot tub in a bit, you want to head down there now?”

“Yeah, I’m ready whenever.” Kimberley replied

The girls headed downstairs toward the hot tub, Kimberley in black yoga pants and a hoodie, Amber wrapped in a towel. When they arrived at the hot tub, Amber laid her towel on a chair, revealing her pale blue bikini, which barely contained her DD tits.

“It’s so cold out!” she exclaimed, immediately stepping into the hot tub, but not before her nipples hardened.

“Right?!” Kimberley replied, sliding her pants and hoodie off, wearing a black bikini with pink trim.

Kim stepped into the hot tub as well, sipping a drink as she relaxed from her drive.

Both girls were drinking and catching up from their time away when they heard two car doors close. Shortly after, Jessica and Katie came walking around to the gate to the pool area.

Katie, (5’5” light brown hair and b cup boobs, very slim) was wearing only a black bikini, carrying a towel and a large drink

Jessica (5’8” with shorter, dark brown hair and a large C cup) had on sweats and was carrying a case of beer

“Hey bitches! Let us in!” Katie shouted, laughing.

“Pre-gaming it much?” Kimberley shouted back as she walked hurriedly to the gate, opening it as Katie burst through, both girls laughing. Kimberley held the gate for Jessica as Katie put her towel on a chair and took a long drink.

“She started early,” Jessica said as she opened a beer and took a drink before undressing down to a white bikini, heading towards the hot tub.

Meanwhile, Katie had walked over to the office door and tried to open it, to no avail.

“Hey, can someone let me inside, I have to pee.”

“You can use my card,” Kimberley replied from the hot tub.

Katie took the card and held it to the door to no avail.

“It doesn’t work! Looks like they locked the deadbolt” Katie said as she continued tugging on the door in frustration.

“What?” Amber exclaimed, feeling her own need become instantly more urgent.

“Yeah, are there any other bathrooms in the building?”

“You can go up to our room” Amber offered

“6 floors up? I don’t know if I’ll make that, I really have to go” came the reply

“Oh quit being so dramatic!” Jessica shouted, “Just find somewhere to piss if it’s so bad!”

“Oh it’s that bad!” Katie said, walking back towards the hot tub, looking around for another option. She set the keys back down near the cooler Kimberley and Amber had brought down with them as Amber was thinking about her need as well and considering her options.

Amber’s eyes came back to Katie, who had stepped off the concrete surrounding the in ground hot tub and onto the landscape rocks which surrounded the concrete and was now squatting with her bikini bottoms pulled aside, revealing her clean shaven pussy and thin, clear stream of piss splashing onto the rocks.

“Fuck that feels good,” Katie said.

The other three girls laughed at Katie, and Amber started to get out, saying “ I gotta go, too.”

Katie’s stream continued flowing strong as she giggled about what she was doing.

“How much did you drink?” Amber asked, walking towards where Katie was peeing.

“A lot” she said as her stream started to weaken. She pushed out the last of it and looked at the wet spot she had made on the rocks. “Your turn,” she said, laughing.

Amber wasted no time, squatting down on the concrete but facing the rocks, pulling aside her bikini, almost instantly, her stream sprayed out in front of her, fatter than Katie’s, and with an audible hiss. This made all the girls giggle and Amber’s stream pulsed with intensity each time she laughed. Amber’s stream died off and she started to stand, but, in a half squat, she felt more and a hard spurt splattered onto the pavement. She replaced her bikini and grabbed a beer, heading back to the hot tub.

The girls continued spending time in the hot tub, laughing, drinking and carrying on for another hour or so when Kimberley finally needed to pee.

Now quite buzzed, Kimberley announced her need, pulling herself out of the hot tub.

She walked confidently up to a bush and pulled her bikini aside, spreading her lips as she had done in the shower.

Being buzzed, she had no problem releasing her stream, which sprayed out onto the bush, dripping off it’s leaves.

“What the fuck?!” Amber exclaimed, as all the girls looked on in awe as Kimberley pissed on the bush. “How are you doing that?”

Kimberley could only laugh as she continued peeing on the bush, her thin stream lasting over a minute. Kimberley was clearly proud of her skill as she watched her stream hitting the bush, still giggling.

Jessica climbed out of the hot tub and took only a few steps before squatting right on the concrete and pulling aside her bikini, nonchalantly pushing out a powerful stream onto the ground. Her wide stream went almost straight down and soon she was standing in her puddle of piss. Despite this, she never made an attempt to adjust her aim, just continued peeing on the pavement until she had created a large puddle.

“I needed that,” She said standing up and adjusting her bikini.

Amber and Katie, each now having had quite a bit to drink, made their way out of the hot tub, giggling and stumbling all over each other.

Katie tried to squat first, pulling her bikini to her knees, but kept falling back, laughing, finally shouting for help. Jessica helped her up, but her bikini slid down and fell off as she stumbled, giggling, saying “My panties are gone, my panties…”

Jessica helped steady her as both girls continued laughing drunkenly.

“You ok, Katie?”

“Yeah but I gotta PISS, and I cant squat.” She giggled

“Just piss. I’ll hold you up” Jessica said, standing behind Katie.

Katie took a wider stance and giggled, as her thin stream sprayed out a little ways in front of her, splashing down onto the concrete.

Watching her piss spray the ground, she giggled and pushed harder, as she pissed, spraying further ahead of her, making a large puddle. Katie peed for nearly a minute until she was finally done and then sat down on a chair, still bottomless and pulled a towel up over herself like a blanket.

Amber, on the other hand, was able to make it over to the rocks again, and squatted to pee. Her thick stream splashed against the stones as she felt utter relief, watching her piss soak the rocks in front of her.

As Amber was finishing her pee, the other girls were drying off, managing to put some clothes back on.

“You shouldn’t drive.” Amber said, spraying out the last of her piss.

“Yeah, can we stay?” Jessica asked.

“Of course.” Kimberley said.

With that, all four girls began gathering their things and heading for the door.

• Like 3

peedude    110

Part 5

The girls made their way to the door in various states of dress. Katie had abandoned trying to put pants or her bikini bottom back on and wrapped her towel around her waist, wearing her hoodie on top, Amber was wrapped in her towel, Jessica had her towel around her waist and carried her hoodie and the rest of the beer she had brought and Kimberley had her hoodie back on, carrying her pants and towel.

They took the elevator upstairs and once they were inside the apartment, they were all gathered in the main room, talking, laughing and now drinking mostly water and Gatorade in attempts to lessen their impending hangovers.

“Can I use your shower?” Katie asked as the conversation wound down.

“Sure, use mine,” Kimberley replied. “There are towels in the cabinet.”

“K,” Katie said as she stood slowly and walked, still drunkenly but less so toward Kimberley’s suite.

She turned on the water in the shower and dropped her towel and took off her hoodie, stepping slowly into the shower.

No sooner than the water hit her body, she started to pee, before she even realized what she was doing.

She stood under the warm water, relishing the relief as she pissed on the floor of the shower, unconcerned about where her stream landed.

Once done pissing, Katie’s hand traveled down her flat stomach and found her lips. She leaned back against the shower wall, massaging her pussy letting the warm water wash over her. Eventually, it was more than she could take as wave after wave of pleasure overcame her. Once she finished, she felt more than a little naughty, having masturbated and peed in her friend’s shower.

She finished her shower, washing up and getting out to dry off.

While Katie was in the shower, the other three girls continued talking until Amber began to feel tired. She excused herself for the night and went into her suite, closing the door behind her.

Feeling naughty, she decided she hadn’t peed in a toilet all day, so she hopped up onto the sink and let go.

She pissed a strong thick stream into the porcelain bowl that felt like it went on forever. She loved the feeling she had from pissing somewhere naughty again.

Once done, she dried off with her swim towel and tossed it in the laundry. She rinsed the sink and stepped into the shower.

Jessica and Kimberley were both fading fast and Jessica said “I really have to pee, is there another bathroom?”

“No, Katie’s in mine and I think Amber is showering in there”

“Well, I really gotta go, and its been that kind of night,” Jessica said, sliding her bikini bottoms off, revealing her landing strip.

“What are you doing?” Kimberley giggled.

“It can’t wait, Kim. I’m gonna pee. Where can I go?”

“Ummmm…” Kimberley trailed off, biting her bottom lip as Jessica’s situation reminded Kimberley of her own need.

I don’t wanna ruin your carpet, Kim,” Jessica said as she looked frantically around the room, “but I think I’m starting to leak…”

“Umm, just, just pee in the sink!” Kimberley said, “can you make it?”

Jessica started moving toward the kitchen, letting go just a short spurt with a loud his that hit the carpet with some force. She gingerly slid up onto the countertop until her pussy was over the sink and let go, pissing hard on the glasses from earlier that Kimberley hadn’t had a chance to move.

“Sorry, I’m so sorry, but I couldn’t hold it ay longer.” Jessica said, the relief evident in her voice as she continued peeing all over Kimberley and Amber’s drinking glasses.

“You’re fine,” Kimberley said, “I’m gonna be next, I’m bursting, too.”

“Thanks for understanding.” Jessica replied, her thick stream still going strong.

Jessica’s stream finally began to weaken and she finished with a few sharp spurts before wiping with a napkin Kimberley had given her and she slid off the counter.

“Your turn,” she giggled as Kimberley wasted no time getting into position and starting her own pee into the sink.

She spread her legs and looked down to see her thin, clear stream hitting the front of the sink before running down the drain.

Just then, Katie opened the door to Kimberley’s room and said she was done with her shower, not realizing Kimberley was peeing in the sink.

“Kim?” She stammered.

“I had to go,” Kimberley laughed.

“Guess so,” Katie said, laughing

Jessica caught herself watching Kimberley’s stream hitting the stainless steel.

After a full minute, Kimberley finished peeing and the girls all found somewhere to sleep.

• Like 2

peedude    110

Part 6

Katie woke in the middle of the night, still drunk, a little disoriented and on the verge of peeing in the bed. She clamped down as hard as she could.

It took her a moment to get her bearings. She was naked, wrapped in a blanket on Amber and Kimberley’s futon, laying next to Jessica, who was still asleep.

“I can NOT piss the bed,” she thought to herself as her eyes adjusted to the darkness in the room.

She began to move as quietly as she could to the edge of the futon, so as not to wake Jessica. She stepped off the side and tiptoed, naked, through the main room to Amber’s suite, planning to sneak through to use her bathroom. When she got to the closed door, she found the handle was locked.

She felt a warm trickle down her left leg. She squeezed harder and kept her legs close as she slowly turned away from Amber’s locked door.

Frantic, her eyes darted around the room when she saw the cooler that the girls had brought down to the pool. She hobbled towards it, with one hand on her pussy, trying not to pee all over the floor.

Once she got there, she opened the lid and saw there was still some ice; a half empty bottle of vodka and some soda cans inside.

She hesitated for a moment, until she let out another spurt into her hand that was holding her pussy.

“Oh well,” she thought, taking a step forward so she was now over the cooler. As she squatted down and moved her hand, her thin stream shot out at least a foot in front of her into the cooler.

Waves of relief washed over Katie as she watched her piss spray out onto the ice and soda cans.

Katie got a bit of a thrill out of what she was doing and turned so her stream was now splashing all over the vodka bottle and pushed the rest of her piss out onto it.

As her stream weakened, she spread her lips with her fingers and pushed out one last hard spurt, accidentally overshooting the cooler and pattering onto the carpet behind it.

This gave her even more of a rush as she stood, feeling much relieved. She placed the lid back on the cooler and took a tissue from the counter to wipe with.

Making her way quietly back to bed, she felt another kind of wetness between her legs.

She slowly crawled back under the blankets next to Jessica and savored the warmth, relaxing back onto her pillow.

• Like 1

daemoniak    92

Ah! That last one is getting naughtier :D

I must admit showers and sinks don't register as much naughty for me, and neither does outside. The cooler, however, and especially aiming at something inside, and of course the carpet, now those are naughty!

peedude    110

Part 7

As Jessica rolled onto her stomach, her bladder immediately woke her, and she was in a haze. Her surroundings were pitch black and she was unsure of where she was as she found the floor with her feet. Still drunk from the activities of the night, she looked around, trying to get an idea of where she could find a bathroom.

As she sat up, she felt a little dizzy, but managed to climb out of bed. Standing wasn’t much better, and her need to pee only intensified. Wearing only her sweatpants, she glanced around the room.

Jessica took two steps before her foot landed on a the pile of towels the girls had at the pool last night. She didn’t even pause to think about what she was doing as she squatted down over them, lowering her sweats at the same time.

Jessica’s hard, clear stream of piss began immediately splashing down onto the towels below her pussy. She held onto the rail of the futon for stability as she soaked the towels with her pee.

Breathing heavily, Jessica thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of relief as she pissed all over the towels. She could feel some spray hitting her feet but she didn’t care.

As quickly as her stream had begun, it subsided. The last few drops hit the carpet behind her as she pulled her pants back up.

Crawling back into bed, Jessica almost immediately forgot what she’d done.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the wall, Amber, who was sleeping naked, woke to a hard, hot spurt of wetness between her legs. She couldn’t believe she’d peed, if only a little, in her bed. She quickly threw her legs over the side and stood, still dripping and stood slowly. She tried to take a step as another hard spray erupted from her pussy, pattering onto the carpet below her.

Instantly realizing she wouldn’t make it to the toilet still dripping from her last spray, Amber moved toward her desk, underneath would be the plastic trash bin she kept there.

She bent over next to her desk, reaching underneath for the trash bin as her pee dribbled slowly onto the carpet below her, unable to hold on any longer. She searched with her hand desperately in the dark, not finding anything where the trash bin was supposed to be.

All the while, she felt her piss escaping which only intensified her need.

Desperate for relief, Amber squatted down lower, trying to reach further under the desk, but it was too late.

The floodgates opened and her piss sprayed out uncontrollably between her feet, splashing onto them. She tried to clamp off the flow, but couldn’t cut it off completely. She consciously decided to let one more spray out to see if she could relieve the pressure enough to get to the bathroom.

She looked down at her pussy and let go, just for a second and watched her piss spray the carpet in front of her. The relief was amazing. She couldn’t stop. She embraced the feeling and leaned back, spraying her piss underneath the desk.

She let out a long sigh of relief as she continued spraying her piss all over the carpet, creating a big wet spot under the desk. She had no idea how she would deal with the mess, but this felt too good to stop. Amber peed until she couldn’t for nearly a minute.

Standing, she wiped off with her shower towel that was draped over her chair took a moment to savor the head rush she got from pissing all over the carpet in her room. She couldn’t believe how fun it was.

She lay in bed and drifted off to sleep, still thinking about what she had just done.

• Like 2