Peeing Standing up....

• 7 months later...

I went out with my neighbor which is my age i.e 24. she wear knee length midi skirt.. once we are walking on the road and time is around 9:30 PM and she told me she urge to pee. we search but we dint find any place so she have to pee roadside... so I fill bit naughty and i told her wow so today i can see ur pussy and she told me naa i cant and then i she remove her panty and pull skirt from back side i.e ass... around half ass and then bend little bit forward but her pee stream was around half feet back side then she standing up..

• Like 1

I saw a lady in saree is searching buses for pee then she went to back side of one building.. i follow her but she dint know that i am following her... then she standing up streight then pull her saree up to ankle and i can saw let her go... I can see her pee stream is exactly between leg...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/2/2016 at 3:36 AM, steamlover6 said:

My g/f is expert at it and always does it when we are out together on our usual pub crawls. It save a lot of time not having to go to the toilets all the time. She is a great girl for me!

What she wear when she did it..? how she manage?

• Like 1

Vickys,

In answer to your question she always wears a skirt and top, or dress, never pants, and usually panties with stockings. She takes great pleasure in peeing through her panties, loves the naughtiness and wetness which dries off soon enough. She is always extremely full when she lets it go and manages to do a beautiful straight powerful stream, rarely wetting her lovely legs. It is the most beautiful experience for us both as you imagin. She is a wonderful friend to me, and I to her too!

• Like 1