A couple of sightings in Brighton

Voyeur is not my main thing so I don't really set out to do much of it, but I can definitely see the attraction. Those times in my life when I have occasionally had sightings of girls peeing have been very erotically charged moments for me - or to put it more crudely, I got a boner on every time, lol.

But actively seeking sightings is not something I invest much time in very often. I think because I am unskilled in the arts of seeking sightings - and am too damned lazy to get out of my car and walk the streets - I have not had great results when deliberately searching. The last time I tried was a couple of years back when I had my first car in many years and wanted any excuse to go out driving. On a number of nights I went out driving around the nightlife areas where all the clubs, pubs, and bars are. But on only one of them was I rewarded with any kind of sighting - an obviously drunk middle aged woman squatting in the entrance to a park and pissing as her boyfriend stood nearby. But because I was driving past the sighting only lasted for a few seconds.

What I need is a masterclass from Egwalrus - a true professional in the field. :)

I agree partially with Steve: unlike him, I am a voyeur. There is just something so erotic in watching an intimate moment such as peeing or changing, and you also get to see the "true" side of people when they think themselves unobserved, like whether the ladies litter or not.

Much like Steve, however, I am afraid I just do not have the patience for this...

I love to catch women squatting on a night out, and used to see loads some years ago but the change in pub closing hours in the UK seems to have led to less sightings than there used to be. At one time the pubs chucked them out so there was a queue at the night club and desperate ladies looking for places to pee, now they can stay in the pub later, less of a queue and for pee voyeurs like me less sightings :frown:

JesseP, totally agree. It used to be great for sightings between about 11 pm and midnight, but now the changeover from pubs to clubs is much more gradual, much less queuing and also there isn't the surge of people going for buses or taxis at pub chuck out time that there used to be. A real shame.