Broken Video Links

Has anyone else noticed that alot of the video links in the gallery are broken (404 Not Found)? It started with just a few of the more recent ones, but now I'm beginning to wonder if there are any functional ones left. Is it just me?

Do you mean in the actual gallery for which one must buy lifetime access? Because I have tried a number of of the more recent vids at random and they all seem to be working fine for me. But I have found in the past that the 404 error message often occurs when there is no problem with the site but when there are server issues. These usually tend to be temporary. If the problem does not resolve itself, I suggest you contact Admin.

If you are talking about the forum's video section where links are posted to videos on external file-sharing sites, the problem can often be that those sites are down for some reason or that those sites have deleted the videos concerned, often for copyright reasons. That is why we set up a gallery where vids can be uploaded to, so that access to them is not dependent upon their continuous hosting on external sites to which links are posted.

I mean the actual paid gallery, and it's been happening for roughly two weeks or more, I think.

All I can suggest is raising the issue with Admin. Sorry I can't be more help, but I have no access to the technical side of things here. Nor am I techno savvy enough even if I did.