Does the image quality matters? Are you ready for 4k pee clips?

Does the image quality matters? Are you ready for 4k pee clips?(Ultra HD -> 3840 x 2160 pixels)  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Does the image quality matters? Are you ready for 4k pee clips?(Ultra HD -> 3840 x 2160 pixels)

• Yes!! and my equipment can handle it!
    • Yes, I would love to see such clips but I have nothing to play them today.
    • Quality matters, but Full HD is enough for me.
    • No, I don't care. Poor quality streaming is OK for me.

I am no tech wizard. So I can only answer your specific questions with an "I don't know". But since my laptop is six years old, and struggled to handle your higher definition clips on clips4sale, chances are my equipment would not handle what you are proposing.

I only have my laptop, but like Egwalrus, I will not spend money on replacing it until I have to.

But I will say this - a format that works for nearly all computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones would be better than one that only works for the latest models. If you want to maximise sales you need a product that almost everyone can access. Because not everyone has the latest models of everything. Perhaps you might consider what some other sites do? Offer a high def option and a standard option. Those whose equipment can handle the former will then have that option, without losing all those potential customers whose equipment can't handle it.

Offer a high def option and a standard option. Those whose equipment can handle the former will then have that option, without losing all those potential customers whose equipment can't handle it.

Don't worry, I will continue to propose all my clips in Full HD, which can be considered as the today standard. Even if I film everything in 4k, it's easy to downgrade a 4k clip to a full HD clip.

My question was more :

Is there, today, any potential customer for a 4k version of a pee clips?

Nowadays I see a lot of 4k UHD TV in shops for less than € 500. Even smart phones are able to film in 4k. But I haven't seen any pee content in 4k!

As a customer, I would be happy to spend a few more bucks to get a 4k version of the clips I like. Am I the only one?

Where will it stop though? I have a 4k monitor, but the GTX video card cant match it (yet, upgrade is pending, need to sort out an over heating issue) but 12k is already coming online (numbers are staggering, a billion pixels per second ?).

Can you imagine the quality of a pee video? ........ It would be like the difference between a VHS and Bluray.

. in getting my computer upgraded / a newer one built

With an UHD (4k) TV you should be able to play the 4k files simply from an USB memory stick directly plugged on TV. You don't need a computer to play the files, just to download them.

With an UHD (4k) TV you should be able to play the 4k files simply from an USB memory stick directly plugged on TV. You don't need a computer to play the files, just to download them.

Yes, this does work on the 4K monitor, TV is only a large Bravia, getting a bit old now, just waiting for some prices to drop a little. A couple of weeks ago, I saw a Samsung UHD Curved screen jobbie, think it was 80" for $8000, this week, same tv was $6000, I like the way things are going, lol.

• 2 months later...

I can't wait for more site to switch to 4K. As good as 1080P is, 4K just has more detail. This is particularly evident when you compare a screenshot at 1080P to 4K. I'll have to buy a monitor if more producers start putting out 4K.