She is back again !! : (

Sephora

Yes, the unwelcomed period is back to haunt me again and she is not very nice to me to a point of staying home. Periods should be activated when we want to have babies, not all our lives!

Oh dear,Sephora,i hope it soon passes,and is not so uncomfortable for you.Its natures way of repopulating the world i guess!Such things are a bit of a mystery to us guys of course,but we understand how it can be unpleasant.xxxxx

Only Mary goes through this, Maigh has most of the associated plumbing removed (butchered by in inept Dr when she had a baby before I met her). Mary sleeps in a back bedroom when she has hers, but it only lasts 3 days, and she comes out sexier than ever. Sorry you're "out of action" and feeling bad, you'll be good as new in a few days.

To be honest, i try not to think about it.. she is an unwanted guess. See it as having your nagging mother in law over every month but with pain and messy.

Sometimes i give up to Midol. That will knock you out solid during the first painful day.

Its like when the day comes that i will be in labor, if the nurse asks for name or any other information, i will answer her with epidural asap!!