The eyes of desperation

The eyes are the window into the sole.

At least that's what I've always been told. You can tell a lot about a person by looking into their eyes.

You can see Joy and Fear...Sadness and Pain...emptiness and sometimes even death itself. In my years of medical training they have always told me if you don't have a clue what's wrong with someone just look into their eyes. It works...I've done it.

It was late one Saturday evening and I was on my way home from a long shift at work. Living in a fairly rural county it was a good 30 mile trip back to my home town. About halfway home I noticed the figure of a young woman walking down the side of the road. As I got closer I noticed she had a beautiful ass crammed into a pair of jeans about a size too small. I pulled up along side of her and rolled down my window. "Are you OK?" I asked. "My stupid car decided to stop on me back down the road" she replied. I remembered passing a car about 8 miles back...she must have been walking for some time. As she turned to look my way I realized it was Amber..a girl that lived a few houses down from me. "Tim, is that you?" she asked. "Yes..do you need a ride?" I asked. "Yes, Please" she replied. I unlocked the door and she climbed into the car. "Even my &%@*?# cellphone wouldn't work way out here" she mumbled.

Now let me give you a little background on Amber. She's the neighborhood flirt. She has a body most men would give their right arm for and she knows it. She has a perfect behind..so firm you could bounce a quarter off of it..and a pair of breasts that would make any hooters girl proud. She loves to show off her "assets" by wearing pants that are always too small and low cut shirts that show off her cleavage with no bra. Her nipples are always standing at attention. Tonight was no exception.

I looked into her eyes...But I didn't see the flirty girl I was use to seeing strutting around her house in outfits so tiny I wondered sometimes why she even bothered to wear them..something was different but I couldn't quite figure out what.

"So where have you been?" I asked, trying to start up a conversation. "I went into town to meet some girls from work..we went to a club and had a few drinks. I was on my way home when my car died" she told me.

"Have you been walking long?" I asked. "Almost an hour" she replied. "Do you want to go back and see if we can figure out what's wrong with your car?" I asked her. "No, right now I just really need to get home" she replied.

We pulled off and started towards home. This stretch of road is a favorite of the local highway patrol because people have a tendancy to speed on long stretches of roadway so I always watch my speed when traveling on this road. After a few minutes Amber broke the silence. "Can you drive a little faster?" she asked. "I'm doing the speed limit..I'd rather not get a speeding ticket." I replied. Amber groaned. "Is something wrong?" I asked her. "If you really must know I've got to piss like a racehorse" Amber said.

I looked into her eyes again. That was it...the look I couldn't figure out. Desperation...with a hint of pain...this girl really had to go!

"I need to stop at the convenience store just outside of town and pick up some drinks..you can use the restroom there if you want." I told her. "That might be a good idea...I was kind of wondering if I was even going to be able to make it all the way home" she replied.

We traveled on down the road...Amber curled up in the seat crossing her legs and holding her crotch with one hand. I had to wonder if her panties were completely dry...if she even had any on. "Would it bother you if I unfasten my jeans?..they are really pressing down on my bladder." Amber asked. I told her that would be fine. She popped the top snap and unzipped her pants all the way down folding down the corners to reveal her overfilled bladder. I took a quick look but saw no sign of any panties or pubic hair..she had to be shaved.

At last we reached Smittys...an all night mom and pop store and gas station. Amber fastened her jeans and hurried quickly behind me to the store. Inside I grabbed a couple of soft drinks and Amber headed straight for the restroom. "It's out of order" the clerk said. "What?" Amber cried. "The bathroom..some kids stuffed a whole roll of paper down the toilet and it overflowed all over the floor." He told her. Amber pulled on the door..it was locked. "Please let me in...I just have to pee..I'll do it in the sink" she pleaded. "The owner locked it up before he left..and he has the only key" He said. Amber hurried back out to the car. Sitting down she quickly jammed her hand back into her crotch. "I should have pissed on the floor..it would have served them right" Amber mumbled.

Amber looked me straight in the eyes. I could tell she was not going to be able to hold out much longer.

"If you don't want me to pee all over your car you had better get me to a bathroom now!" Amber said.

I suggested we go to my house since it was closer than hers...she agreed.

By the time I pulled into my driveway Amber was almost in tears. Amber sat up in her seat and I saw a look of terror flash into her eyes. "Oh God" Amber muttered. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I'm not going to make it" Amber sighed. "If I stand up I'm going to start pissing" "But your almost there..we can be inside in just a minute." I told her. Amber looked at me and our eyes met. I could tell this was the beginning of the end. "I only have two choices." Amber explained. "I can sit here and try and hold it..with some luck I might last 10 minutes but then your car seat will be history" Amber managed a smile. "Or I can get out of the car and piss myself" she explained. "Either way I'm not going to make it to the bathroom" Amber reached over and held my hand. "You've been a real sweetheart trying to help me out...I'd really hate to piss all over your nice car so I better get out while I still can." she said.

Amber reached over and opened her door. She sat very still and took a deep breath. "Here goes" she said.

Amber stepped from the car and spread her legs a couple of feet apart facing into the car. I watched her eyes. Panic.....Desperation....Pain.....and then I saw it...Relief. I knew her struggle was over. I looked down at her crotch and waited. Amber was standing between the open car door and the car and the interior car light provided just enough light to see everything clearly. The first spots actually appeared on the inside of her legs but her crotch quickly darkened and the wetness slowly moved upward. By now the inside portions of her legs were soaked and small streaks of pee ran down the front of her legs as the main stain continued to spread out and up. Pee was pouring off the cuffs of her pants legs and forming twin puddles around her feet. She was standing so close..and pissing so hard..that I could actually hear the hissing sound her pee made as it raced from her bladder and exited her body. I think that the relief was so great that she really didn't care that I was sitting here watching this all happen less than a couple of feet away. The entire event probably only lasted a minute or so but it seemed like she pissed forever. "Boy that felt great" she moaned

as her bladder finally emptied. She looked at me and smiled. "Am I soaked?" she asked. "I think so" I told her. "Turn around" I instructed. She turned around to reveal her perfectly shaped ass now covered in piss.

"Now what am I going to do?...I can't get back in your car all dripping wet" she said. "Why don't you come inside...you can take a shower and get cleaned up and I can wash and dry your clothes so you can go home." I suggested. She took me up on my offer.

We went inside and I took her to the bathroom. "The towels are in the closet...I'll get you one of my bathrobes....Just leave your clothes outside the shower and I'll get them when I bring you the robe." I told her. I went and got a robe from my closet. I returned to find her drenched jeans and her T-shirt on the floor.

"What about your panties?" I asked. "I didn't have any on" she replied. I could see the outline of her body through the lightly frosted shower door. I picked up her wet clothes to take them to the washer. Her pee had a wonderful smell...her pants were so wet that when I squeezed them her pee trickled over my fingers. I carried them to the washer and threw them in..along with a few items of mine to even out the load and started them up. I returned to the bathroom to make sure Amber had everything she needed. "Take as long as you need...I just started washing your clothes" I told her. "Thanks..your a real lifesaver" she replied.

"I'll leave the robe on the back of the toilet ...I'm going to watch some TV" I told her. "Hang on...I'm getting out" she told me. I heard her shut off the water and suddenly the shower door open revealing a completely naked Amber standing before me. "Can you hand me a towel?" she asked. I handed her a towel and she stepped out and started drying off her almost flawless body as I watched. Amber suddenly noticed my eyes glued to her body. "I'm sorry..am I bothering you doing this? I guess I'm so use to being open and unashamed about my body that I don't think about the fact that it might upset some people" She said.

I tried to play it cool. "No It's OK...I guess I was just a little surprised." I told her. Ambers body was just as I had imagined. Tight and firm...Her breasts were almost perfect...and a perfectly shaved pussy. She looked like the kind of girl you would expect to see in the centerfold of Playboy. After she was dry she slipped on my robe and we went into living room and sat down. "Can I get you anything to drink?" I asked. "A beer would be nice." she replied. I got her a cold beer from the fridge..she popped the top and started drinking.

"These are what got me into trouble tonight to start with" Amber said holding up the bottle. "I must have drank 5 or 6 of these at the club. Their was a line of girls waiting for the bathroom before I left so I just figured I'd wait until I got home. Of course I didn't count on breaking down" she said. "I don't think I've ever had to pee as bad as I did tonight....I even peed some more in the shower" she told me. We sat and made small talk as Amber finished off her beer. Soon the buzzer on the washer went off and I went and put the clothes in the dryer and started them up. I returned to the living room to see that Amber had helped herself to another beer from the fridge. I sat down and picked up the remote to see what was on TV. "I saw you watching me." Amber said. Ambers words caught me by surprise. I looked into her eyes. "When I was pissing myself...I saw you watching....It turned you on didn't it?" she asked. I really didn't know what to say or what kind of reaction Amber was looking for. "I guess it did...maybe a little." I told her, trying not to let her know just how excited it really got me. Amber smiled. "It actually felt really nice...The relief was unbelievable..it felt so hot running down my legs..almost sexual" Amber said. "I had a boyfriend a couple of years back that was into that...he like watching girls piss. He use to follow me to the bathroom like a little puppy. Once he even asked me to piss in his mouth." she told me. "Did you do it?" I asked. "No, not in his mouth...but I peed all over his chest and his cock. He climaxed before I even finished going" she said. "Wow that must have been pretty wild" I replied. "Have you ever been peed on by a girl?" she asked. I told her no. Amber got up from her chair and walked over to the couch where I was sitting. She lifted the robe she was wearing and sat down on my lap...her bare bottom on my pants and she put her arms around my neck and looked me in the eyes. " I could do it right now you know...Piss on you. Those beers went straight through me and I really have to go." she told me. I gazed into her eyes...she smiled and then I saw that look.

I felt a warmth spread across my lap. Amber quickly cut off her flow. She looked down to survey the damage. "Did that feel nice?" she asked. I told her it did. "I don't think you want me to baptize your couch so we better move to the bathroom" she suggested. Amber took me by the hand and lead me to the shower.

I started to get undressed. Don't bother with that...your clothes are already wet..just get in the shower.

"You better lose your wallet...Unless you want it soaked with hot piss" Amber suggested.

I took my wallet out of my pocket and tossed it on the sink so it would not get ruined. I climbed in and sat down and Amber straddled my body. Ambers pussy was just inches from my face. And then she pissed.

A strong, wide hissing stream of hot piss. It splashed onto my chest and quickly soaked into my clothes.

Amber moved her hips around aiming her stream much like a kid with a water gun. By the time she finished I was drenched head to toe. I stood up and kissed her..groping her body with my hands. I stripped off my wet clothes and we took a shower together to get cleaned off. After the shower we retreated to my bedroom dropping my wet clothes into the washer on the way. After an hour or so of some of the best sex I'd had in years We drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke to find Amber gone. On her pillow was a note that read "Thanks for the fun last night..Had a wonderful time...We must do it again soon...LOVE Amber". "PS I put your clothes in the dryer for you :-)" I got up and got dressed. I decided to run into town and get some breakfast. On the way out the door I remembered my wallet was on the bathroom sink so I grabbed it and put it in my pocket. Down at the local diner a breakfast of pancakes..eggs and bacon was just what I need to get my day started off right. I could not keep thinking about all the fun I had last night. Amber was like a dream come true and I could hardly wait to get together with her again. Being in such a good mood I decided to give the waitress an extra big tip...I opened my wallet. Inside was another note. "Needed some money to help get my car fixed..hope you don't mind...LOVE Amber" That %@*&$?! BITCH.

Wetmanjf

• Like 2